It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: hey :-) *welcome hug* good to see you. How are you doing?
Hey !! Thanks for your welcoming Hug ** Happy hug ! **
I'm glad to see you too :-D
I'm fine, thanks. A lot of hours of sleep late, but nevermind, i'm in a good mood today...
What about you ? :)

ddickinson: Good day, Madame!

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well?

And of course, have a good day hug. *hug*
Hey, DD !! :-D Good afternoon ! (I suppose it's also afternoon at your place (?))
Yep, fine, fine, thank you for asking !! :-D How are you ??
I read you weren't doing very well last days, I hope things are getting better... ?
** Have a great day too Hug **

l0rdtr3k: I've watched Boku no Pico.*shudders*
Haha :-D you fell for it !!
(I didn't know, I had to Google it too)
Post edited January 16, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow: hey :-) *welcome hug* good to see you. How are you doing?
LaPtiteBete: Hey !! Thanks for your welcoming Hug ** Happy hug ! **
I'm glad to see you too :-D
I'm fine, thanks. A lot of hours of sleep late, but nevermind, i'm in a good mood today...
What about you ? :)
Good to hear that you are fine and who cares about many hours of sleep. Sleep is great (at least in my opinion). For me I'll still stick with the answer I gave to that question this morning. Could be better but could also be worse. And at least better than the last few days.
Post edited January 16, 2015 by moonshineshadow
LaPtiteBete: Hey, DD !! :-D Good afternoon ! (I suppose it's also afternoon at your place (?))
Yep, fine, fine, thank you for asking !! :-D How are you ??
I read you weren't doing very well last days, I hope things are getting better... ?
** Have a great day too Hug **
Yes, it's afternoon here as well. The UK is GMT+0 while France is GMT+1. So you are one hour ahead of us in the UK.

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. I am doing well, thank you. Things are the same for me, I have just been having a bad few days. Although the last day or so I have been quite happy days. I'm not sure what effects them, things have not really changed over the last week, just some days I am overly happy and others just normal. Thank you for the hug. :-)
Good mornoonening, everyone. *tips imaginary hat*
Hope everyone is well.

ddickinson: There are some very good games in the weekend promo (especially the Commando games), sadly I already own the ones that appeal to me. So my money is safe for this week. :-)
Are there any big differences between Behind Enemy Lines, and Commandos 2+3?
I've only played about 6 missions in the first game, and it's not bad, but it seems that there is only one specific way to do every mission, and it takes a lot of trial and error. It's starting to feel boring. Are the sequels the same way?

(edited because I'm a moron)
Post edited January 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Good mornoonening, everyone. *tips imaginary hat*
Hope everyone is well.

ddickinson: There are some very good games in the weekend promo (especially the Commando games), sadly I already own the ones that appeal to me. So my money is safe for this week. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Are there any big differences between Beyond the Call of Duty, and Commandos 2+3?
I've only played about 6 missions in the first game, and it's not bad, but it seems that there is only one specific way to do every mission, and it takes a lot of trial and error. It's starting to feel boring. Are the sequels the same way?
BCOD is basically an expansion for #1 so yeah, there is a huge difference.
tinyE: BCOD is basically an expansion for #1 so yeah, there is a huge difference.
Bah... My mistake of course. I was thinking BCOD was the first game, and BEL was the expansion :P

I have been playing the first game, BEL.
I recall that you love Commandos. What think ye, green one? I am getting bored with the first game. Would the sequels offer less boredom, or is more of the same?
Post edited January 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Hope everyone is well.
hey :-) *hug* Hope you are well?
moonshineshadow: hey :-) *hug* Hope you are well?
*hug*
I'm doing relatively well.
I feel like a scrub jay today.
Hello people! Glad to hear everyone is at least OK today, I'm pretty much OK too.
Moon, I hope things continue to rapidly improve for you.
Hentai? No comment. ;)
moonshineshadow: hey :-) *hug* Hope you are well?
AgentBirdnest: *hug*
:D
If this continues I'll be fluent in bird names in English after a while ;-)
Hope everyone is well.

Are there any big differences between Behind Enemy Lines, and Commandos 2+3?

(edited because I'm a super cool guy)
Good morning, Agent!

Personally, I prefer Commandos 2 overall. It is slightly easier than the first game (and it's add-on), due to new features in the game and refinements added in Commandos 2. But the game is wonderful. large maps, multiple ways to gain victory (some still need set people etc, but you can normally complete a mission using several methods or routes), and some very interesting locations. I have never finished Commandos 3, IMO, they ruined a perfect game when they made that rubbish. For me at least, I found the 3rd game just horrible, nothing like the first two. Which is a shame, as I would love another game like Commandos 2.
Post edited January 16, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: Hello people! Glad to hear everyone is at least OK today, I'm pretty much OK too.
Hentai? No comment. ;)
hey :-) *offers hug* thanks for your good wish. Hope you are fine?
And why the heck would you not comment on hentai it was such a fun topic ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hello people! Glad to hear everyone is at least OK today, I'm pretty much OK too.
Hentai? No comment. ;)
Good morning, fine sir!

How are you today, I hope you are well?

moonshineshadow: hey :-) *offers hug* thanks for your good wish. Hope you are fine?
I'm pretty sure he kidnapped a few cute nurses and brought them home with him after his procedure. I think he is just too exhausted for anything else. ;-)
moonshineshadow: Good to hear that you are fine and who cares about many hours of sleep. Sleep is great (at least in my opinion). For me I'll still stick with the answer I gave to that question this morning. Could be better but could also be worse. And at least better than the last few days.
I wasn't very present the last few days, so I must have missed something... but I'm glad you feel better now anyway :") **hug**

ddickinson: Yes, it's afternoon here as well. The UK is GMT+0 while France is GMT+1. So you are one hour ahead of us in the UK.
I am glad to hear you are doing fine. I am doing well, thank you. Things are the same for me, I have just been having a bad few days. Although the last day or so I have been quite happy days. I'm not sure what effects them, things have not really changed over the last week, just some days I am overly happy and others just normal. Thank you for the hug. :-)
As for Moonshine : the main point is that you feel better now :-) I hope your problems will all be solved soon... **hug too**

AgentBirdnest: *hug*
Hi there, Agent !! :-D **HUG**
I didn't know scrub jays... I learn a lot of things about birds with your game !!...
Commandos games ?... do they worth it ? I didn't know that series either :-)
Hentai? No comment. ;)
ddickinson: Good morning, fine sir!

How are you today, I hope you are well?

moonshineshadow: hey :-) *offers hug* thanks for your good wish. Hope you are fine?
ddickinson: I'm pretty sure he kidnapped a few cute nurses and brought them home with him after his procedure. I think he is just too exhausted for anything else. ;-)
I'm OK today, doctors appt this morning then a relaxing day.
Who needs hentai, one of the nurses was Japanese. :-)