It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quite good.
Yesterday,I got my working papers and I've finished Daggerfall recently(finally,I must have spent +100 hours in the thing).
ddickinson: Good morning! Thank you for the hug. :-)

How are you doing today?
l0rdtr3k: Quite good.
Yesterday,I got my working papers and I've finished Daggerfall recently(finally,I must have spent +100 hours in the thing).
I'm glad you are doing well and it's good news to hear you got your work papers. *hugs*
low rated
Good Night Ladies and Gentlemen

I (has left the building)
Morning all (or whatever time of day it is for you)

Not much interesting in the sale. I've always fancied trying overlord (mainly because I hope it might be like Dungeon Keeper a little) but it's not really a top priority.
Problem is that yesterday my girfriend made watch her hentai collection :(
I've seen shit that'll turn you white.
ddickinson: I'm glad you are doing well and it's good news to hear you got your work papers. *hugs*
l0rdtr3k: Problem is that yesterday my girfriend made watch her hentai collection :(
Why the sad face. Was it so bad that you could not enjoy watching it together with her?
gunsynd: Good Night Ladies and Gentlemen

I (has left the building)
Goodnight, sleep well!

adaliabooks: Morning all (or whatever time of day it is for you)

Not much interesting in the sale. I've always fancied trying overlord (mainly because I hope it might be like Dungeon Keeper a little) but it's not really a top priority.
Good afternoon, adaliabooks!

I have heard good things about Overlord. I own it, but have yet to play it. But from what I was told, it is a very interesting game, especially if you like the genre.

l0rdtr3k: Problem is that yesterday my girfriend made watch her hentai collection :(
I've seen shit that'll turn you white.
I'm so glad I did a regular Google search and not an image search when I was checking what hentai was. :-)
ddickinson: I'm so glad I did a regular Google search and not an image search when I was checking what hentai was. :-)
But an image search would have been more fun ;-)
low rated
I've watched Boku no Pico.*shudders*
moonshineshadow: Why the sad face. Was it so bad that you could not enjoy watching it together with her?
Post edited January 16, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Hello everybody !

At last, I have a few more time to spend here :-)
Which is not the case of my money ! ^^
How are you going, all ? :-)
(I lol'd at the sale's name :-D in french it'e even more funny...)
I don't know the Creatures games, I was tempted to buy them for my kid, but they seem a bit complicated... ? (the "village" one is maybe too easy/simple, on the other hand...)
l0rdtr3k: I've watched Boku no Pico.*shudders*
moonshineshadow: Why the sad face. Was it so bad that you could not enjoy watching it together with her?
l0rdtr3k:
Crossdressing hentai? ok that sounds a bit weird.
LaPtiteBete: Hello everybody !

I don't know the Creatures games, I was tempted to buy them for my kid, but they seem a bit complicated... ? (the "village" one is maybe too easy/simple, on the other hand...)
hey :-) *welcome hug* good to see you. How are you doing?
Post edited January 16, 2015 by moonshineshadow
adaliabooks: Morning all (or whatever time of day it is for you)

ddickinson: Good afternoon, adaliabooks!

I have heard good things about Overlord. I own it, but have yet to play it. But from what I was told, it is a very interesting game, especially if you like the genre.
Yeah, I remember it getting quite good press and reviews when it first came out.
LaPtiteBete: Hello everybody !

Good day, Madame!

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well?

And of course, have a good day hug. *hug*
And shotacon...
moonshineshadow: Crossdressing hentai? ok that sounds a bit weird.
hey :-) *welcome hug* good to see you. How are you doing?
l0rdtr3k: And shotacon...
moonshineshadow: Crossdressing hentai? ok that sounds a bit weird.
l0rdtr3k:
uh ok... now I completely understand your reaction. And now I have this image in my mind:
Girlfriend: "Let's watch some hentai together"
l0rdtr3k: "Awesome"
*Boku no Pico starts*
l0rdtr3k to himself: "Noooooooooooooo"
:D
Post edited January 16, 2015 by moonshineshadow