It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
gunsynd: It doesn't worry me anymore,I just nod off any old time.
Do you remember having a sleep and the next morning waking up and feeling on top of the world,after the best night's sleep ever? I don't but apparently some people have these things most nights....Unbelievable:-)
CarrionCrow: Honestly can't remember the last time I had that feeling when waking up. Usually it's more along the lines of groaning, slowly getting up, then heading for the nearest source of caffeine so I can at least be coherent while feeling like crap. -laughs-
Yeah 16 cups of Tea and same amount of smokes,then trip and stub my big toe I finally wake up.
http://www.wikihow.com/images/0/0c/Bandage-Fingers-or-Toes-Step-9.jpg
CarrionCrow: Honestly can't remember the last time I had that feeling when waking up. Usually it's more along the lines of groaning, slowly getting up, then heading for the nearest source of caffeine so I can at least be coherent while feeling like crap. -laughs-
gunsynd: Yeah 16 cups of Tea and same amount of smokes,then trip and stub my big toe I finally wake up.
Dear gods, does that sound familiar. Only difference is, I'm big enough that the tendency is to break things I run into, which comes with its own set of annoyances.
Grateful that even when I can't see straight, pre-coffee, no glasses on, I haven't managed to step on a cat or dog. I'd feel like shit and it'd undoubtedly ruin their day as well.
Giving some thought to ditching the coffee along with the smokes and seeing what happens. It's apparent that whatever benefit they're supposed to provide sure as hell isn't working, so why continue being addicted to both so I can shell out money I don't really have and shred my body at the same time?
low rated
gunsynd: Yeah 16 cups of Tea and same amount of smokes,then trip and stub my big toe I finally wake up.
CarrionCrow: Dear gods, does that sound familiar. Only difference is, I'm big enough that the tendency is to break things I run into, which comes with its own set of annoyances.
Grateful that even when I can't see straight, pre-coffee, no glasses on, I haven't managed to step on a cat or dog. I'd feel like shit and it'd undoubtedly ruin their day as well.
Giving some thought to ditching the coffee along with the smokes and seeing what happens. It's apparent that whatever benefit they're supposed to provide sure as hell isn't working, so why continue being addicted to both so I can shell out money I don't really have and shred my body at the same time?
Yeah,I'm sure giving up some things makes life better,but stuff it you only live once.
As for tripping over a furry friend,that's my main worry during Winter when I get for the 15th time to have a leek.

Can you believe that 86,000 people a year end in outpatience tripping over thier pets..
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs_v5/well/well_post.png
Post edited January 14, 2015 by gunsynd
CarrionCrow: Dear gods, does that sound familiar. Only difference is, I'm big enough that the tendency is to break things I run into, which comes with its own set of annoyances.
gunsynd: Yeah,I'm sure giving up some things makes life better,but stuff it you only live once.
As for tripping over a furry friend,that's my main worry during Winter when I get for the 15th time to have a leek.
Well, here's the thing. I'm not going to suggest the approach to anyone else, and honestly I'm at least partially interested out of masochistic curiosity at what happens when I take away the drugs that have been propping me up for decades.
It's kinda like running an experiment that involves torturing a lab rat, only the lab rat is yourself. -laughs-

Don't you just love that? Trying to get from point A to B, something short and simple, and you still end up having to do a reflex test?
The animals around here love to either run underfoot, run underfoot at the precise moment I try to take a step, or run underfoot and then try to either hang onto my clothes (cat) or lift their heads up while I'm trying to step over them (dogs) so I can get cracked in the balls by their suddenly appearing skull and then fall over.
Gaise,does Morrowind work on Windows 7 without much hassle?
l0rdtr3k: Gaise,does Morrowind work on Windows 7 without much hassle?
I'm playing off and on with Win7 right now and it works great.
low rated
Don't know to be honest Sorry..
Does the Morrowind Overhaul mod improve stability and gameplay?
tinyE: I'm playing off and on with Win7 right now and it works great.
l0rdtr3k: Does the Morrowind Overhaul mod improve stability and gameplay?
tinyE: I'm playing off and on with Win7 right now and it works great.
l0rdtr3k:
For me it does though I never really played it before the mods so I don't know how bad it was. Don't forget my PC is both old and a piece of shit.
low rated
gunsynd: Yeah,I'm sure giving up some things makes life better,but stuff it you only live once.
CarrionCrow: Well, here's the thing. I'm not going to suggest the approach to anyone else, and honestly I'm at least partially interested out of masochistic curiosity at what happens when I take away the drugs that have been propping me up for decades.
It's kinda like running an experiment that involves torturing a lab rat, only the lab rat is yourself. -laughs-

Don't you just love that? Trying to get from point A to B, something short and simple, and you still end up having to do a reflex test?
The animals around here love to either run underfoot, run underfoot at the precise moment I try to take a step, or run underfoot and then try to either hang onto my clothes (cat) or lift their heads up while I'm trying to step over them (dogs) so I can get cracked in the balls by their suddenly appearing skull and then fall over.
Well luckily mines a little Jack Russell,so the knackers are safe.But your right every now and then as I step over her she'll get the compulsion to stand up.Sometimes I think she does it deliberately...laughing..
Been there. But a quick google search will help if I run in some trouble.
tinyE: For me it does though I never really played it before the mods so I don't know how bad it was. Don't forget my PC is both old and a piece of shit.
l0rdtr3k: Been there. But a quick google search will help if I run in some trouble.
tinyE: For me it does though I never really played it before the mods so I don't know how bad it was. Don't forget my PC is both old and a piece of shit.
l0rdtr3k:
The biggest trouble I had was getting everything installed in order. XD Once that was done I was thrilled with the story bug fixes and leveling up changes, though that really isn't performance related.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Been there. But a quick google search will help if I run in some trouble.
tinyE: The biggest trouble I had was getting everything installed in order. XD Once that was done I was thrilled with the story bug fixes and leveling up changes, though that really isn't performance related.
That's right stay on subject..
tinyE: The biggest trouble I had was getting everything installed in order. XD Once that was done I was thrilled with the story bug fixes and leveling up changes, though that really isn't performance related.
gunsynd: That's right stay on subject..
There's no such thing as a subject here, so long as you don't completely freak out and/or offend the crap out of everyone reading.
(Course, I sound completely full of shit adding that second half in, since I'm fairly sure I've done those things more than once without even meaning to. -laughs-)
low rated
gunsynd: That's right stay on subject..
CarrionCrow: There's no such thing as a subject here, so long as you don't completely freak out and/or offend the crap out of everyone reading.
(Course, I sound completely full of shit adding that second half in, since I'm fairly sure I've done those things more than once without even meaning to. -laughs-)
Well I don't have slipups to often but I'm pretty blunt about it when I wan't to be..
No sence beatin' around the Bush:-)