It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Fucking anxiety attacks. I hate having them,yeah I suffer from anxiety and that's why I play video games,to calm the fuck down.
I already did my daily jogging but I can't calm down.
I feel for you, I suffer from the same and yes, they truly suck. Hope you get through it soon and feel better. :/
That's my biggest worry because I'm also prone to depression and when I have these attacks most of the time I start feeling really down.At least tomorrow I'll go to my shrink and talk to her about it.
EndreWhiteMane: I feel for you, I suffer from the same and yes, they truly suck. Hope you get through it soon and feel better. :/
Well, now I NEED a doctor. Aren't they 'hip'? :-)
low rated
EndreWhiteMane: Well, now I NEED a doctor. Aren't they 'hip'? :-)
Big Stars once,long time ago:-)
l0rdtr3k: That's my biggest worry because I'm also prone to depression and when I have these attacks most of the time I start feeling really down.At least tomorrow I'll go to my shrink and talk to her about it.
EndreWhiteMane: I feel for you, I suffer from the same and yes, they truly suck. Hope you get through it soon and feel better. :/
l0rdtr3k:
The depression seems to follow anxiety/panic attacks most of the time. It does for me because I get really down about my stupid brain and body not working right.
As long as I keep doing things and staying active the depression seems to not get very bad.
My therapist has helped me a lot in getting through that crap. Best to you.
EndreWhiteMane: Good _________(TOD) all. Seems everyone is well, that's a good thing. ;)
Off to the doctors shortly, just thought I'd say Hi.
I hope everything goes okay at the doctors.
EndreWhiteMane: Well, now I NEED a doctor. Aren't they 'hip'? :-)
gunsynd: Big Stars once,long time ago:-)
They were my older sisters generation, I remember them being a LOT better than that. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Good _________(TOD) all. Seems everyone is well, that's a good thing. ;)
Off to the doctors shortly, just thought I'd say Hi.
ddickinson: I hope everything goes okay at the doctors.
Thanks, just going to get a little blood sucked out, I have a (little) heart procedure next week and they're just making sure I'm fit enough for it I guess.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, just going to get a little blood sucked out, I have a (little) heart procedure next week and they're just making sure I'm fit enough for it I guess.
I hope all goes well with your procedure next week and you are back to your wonderful self in no time.
*big pre-procedure hug*
l0rdtr3k: Fucking anxiety attacks. I hate having them,yeah I suffer from anxiety and that's why I play video games,to calm the fuck down.
:-( Oh... sorry about that... I hope that you'll feel better soon...
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, just going to get a little blood sucked out, I have a (little) heart procedure next week and they're just making sure I'm fit enough for it I guess.
Well... best wishes to you too Endre. I hope you'll recover well and quick. When is it exactly ?
Post edited January 09, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Anxiety is an evil piece of shit that should stay in hell where it belongs.
All I can say is hang in there, and don't forget that there are people here wishing the best for you.
Feel free to vent your frustration here (or PM), if you'd like. I do it sometimes, and people don't seem to mind too much.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: ...
Hi, Agent!

*hug*

I'm an owl tonight, wrapped up warm and cozy in front of the fire reading and relaxing after a hard days work.

What bird are you this evening?
K den.
Fuck EA,fuck them for killing Pandemic,Origin and Westwood. You money grubbin pieces of shit. I only buy your games available here because they were a huge part of my childhood and I feel guilty doing so because I'm giving MY money for you to waste it away on shit games.
And you had the balls to difile Dungeon Keeper,one of my favourite games of all time.You turned it into another freemium with microtransactions up the ass and when you destroy a room guess what,the Bullfrog logo appears. How dare you do that to one of your most fondly remembered companies and now you smudge shit over the great name of Origin with your shit service and you dare to delay Battlefront 3,a game that I've been waiting for freaking ages just so you can hype it up and shove it out the door to meet a deadline.
I hope you eat you golden poop and give you the worst case of dysintery and you die and rot in company hell for it.
AgentBirdnest: Anxiety is an evil piece of shit that should stay in hell where it belongs.
All I can say is hang in there, and don't forget that there are many people here wishing the best for you.
If you are comfortable with it, feel free to vent your frustration all you want here. I do it sometimes, and people don't seem to mind too much.
ddickinson: Hi, Agent!

*hug*

I'm an owl tonight, wrapped up warm and cozy in front of the fire reading and relaxing after a hard days work.

What bird are you this evening?
Aw, how cute :-)
Hello, dd. *hug*

Tonight, I am a hummingbird. I have a ton of energy, I keep jumping from place to place, and I'm really hungry.
AgentBirdnest: Aw, how cute :-)
Hello, dd. *hug*

Tonight, I am a hummingbird. I have a ton of energy, I keep jumping from place to place, and I'm really hungry.
Are you hungry for anything in particular, or just hungry in general? I have had a slight craving for strawberries all day.
So, I didn't want to make a topic for this and lucky y'all, you get to be bugged.

Sell me on a DVI connection to my monitor. Stupid? Unneeded? Or does it provide some benefit?