It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deleted my comment, because I respect Endre too damn much. :-)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Ok,I understand. I'll delete my comment. Sorry for this.
EndreWhiteMane: May I respectfully request that Steam not be debated in this thread.
Some use it and some don't and both are fine and up to the individual.
Debates about it just cause hard feelings.
No one has gotten to that point yet. Please don't. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: May I respectfully request that Steam not be debated in this thread.
I prefer my vegetables Steamed, as apposed to Roasted,
unless, of course, it's bell Peppers. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Debates about it just cause hard feelings.
Not exactly... You need to separate "debates" and "defamation" ; erveryone should have the right to say his opinion, as long as it's said with respect and courtesy (which are cornerstones of this forum)...
EndreWhiteMane: Debates about it just cause hard feelings.
LaPtiteBete: Not exactly... You need to separate "debates" and "defamation" ; erveryone should have the right to say his opinion, as long as it's said with respect and courtesy (which are cornerstones of this forum)...
Good comment, and very relevant at this time.
LaPtiteBete: Not exactly... You need to separate "debates" and "defamation" ; erveryone should have the right to say his opinion, as long as it's said with respect and courtesy (which are cornerstones of this forum)...
Stilton: Good comment, and very relevant at this time.
Thanks, Stillton (and hello, by the way !)... Yes, freedom of expression tastes strange these days.
Guys,let's not elevate this. I'm sorry about the comment,I don't want to create a flame war. I said that because I had a difficult week and I needed to get somethings out of my chest. Again,I'm sorry if my comment creates any problem, that wasn't my intention.
l0rdtr3k: . ...
Eh? Don't worry about it...

It is easy to change the topic and the tone of discussion in this thread.

And everybody has a bad day now and then, let's help put yours behind you. :)
Stilton: Good comment, and very relevant at this time.
LaPtiteBete: Thanks, Stillton (and hello, by the way !)... Yes, freedom of expression tastes strange these days.
Hello to you, little bird ;-) Please check your PM...

l0rdtr3k: Guys,let's not elevate this. I'm sorry about the comment,I don't want to create a flame war. I said that because I had a difficult week and I needed to get somethings out of my chest. Again,I'm sorry if my comment creates any problem, that wasn't my intention.
No flame war, don't worry! You can say what you want here - most of us do ;-)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by Stilton
l0rdtr3k: Guys,let's not elevate this. I'm sorry about the comment,I don't want to create a flame war. I said that because I had a difficult week and I needed to get somethings out of my chest. Again,I'm sorry if my comment creates any problem, that wasn't my intention.
Don't apologize. :-)
Hello!
Ixamyakxim: Hello!
Hello! Congrats on the 333! I love repeating numbers.
No need to apologize at all! I'm the last person on earth to try to stifle free speech.
I wasn't worried about you guys but more about attracting others who love to wear a thread to death with certain subjects. ;)
You guys are all very cool, thanks. :-)
Edit: Want to talk about your week?

Ixamyakxim: Hello!
I was impressed that I finally got to 300, 333 is cooler, gives me something to look forward to. ;)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: Hello! Congrats on the 333! I love repeating numbers.
EndreWhiteMane: I was impressed that I finally got to 300, 333 is cooler, gives me something to look forward to. ;)
LOL oh wow neat! Thanks for pointing it out. Maybe that'll bring a lucky day (or GoG day?) for me? Huge Friday sale discounts on my wishlist? Let's hope! Judas already mentioned there's an "interesting" Coming Soon to be announced tomorrow so maybe that'll be it.
Nah,just some family issues.
EndreWhiteMane: No need to apologize at all! I'm the last person on earth to try to stifle free speech.
I wasn't worried about you guys but more about attracting others who love to wear a thread to death with certain subjects. ;)
You guys are all very cool, thanks. :-)
Edit: Want to talk about your week?

I was impressed that I finally got to 300, 333 is cooler, gives me something to look forward to. ;)