It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FoxySage: Here is the trailer for anyone else wanting to see what it is about (but is too lazy to google it :P).
AgentBirdnest: Thanks, but what if I'm too lazy to watch the trailer?
you have to... John Goodman was involved.
CarrionCrow: Thank the gods, my frigging internet's working again.
Good thing they're giving me a credit this month, otherwise I'd have thrown the modem at some point. Starting to get the feeling that the entire ISP is held together with string and duct tape.
EndreWhiteMane: Welcome back to the land of the (virtually) living. ;)
Thank you. =)
I'm not as bad about it as I used to be, but being disconnected is still all kinds of unpleasant.
Some people might not get that, but to me having the internet is being connected to EVERYTHING, so that crapping out drops me back to, "Hey look, it's nothing but dust here." Not a whole lot of fun. -laughs-
low rated
Good thing they're giving me a credit this month, otherwise I'd have thrown the modem at some point. Starting to get the feeling that the entire ISP is held together with string and duct tape.
Morning Crow.
Back from the Abyss:-)
EndreWhiteMane: Welcome back to the land of the (virtually) living. ;)
CarrionCrow: Thank you. =)
I'm not as bad about it as I used to be, but being disconnected is still all kinds of unpleasant.
Some people might not get that, but to me having the internet is being connected to EVERYTHING, so that crapping out drops me back to, "Hey look, it's nothing but dust here." Not a whole lot of fun. -laughs-
I know what you mean... me and my girlfriend spend most of the day online... and then when we go to bed, we turn off the computers sort the cats out, go to bed and go back online on our phones for half an hour XD

It's like and addiction...
gunsynd: Morning Crow.
Good morning. =)
indeed. It's an obnoxious place, where the only light is the blinking of a malfunctioning modem and the only sound is me calling the modem a rotten son of a bitch for not working. -laughs-
FoxySage: Here is the trailer for anyone else wanting to see what it is about (but is too lazy to google it :P).
AgentBirdnest: Thanks, but what if I'm too lazy to watch the trailer?
You'll be forever tormented by nightmares of having missed out on a funny parody of a P&C game. :P
adaliabooks: I know what you mean... me and my girlfriend spend most of the day online... and then when we go to bed, we turn off the computers sort the cats out, >go to bed and go back online< on our phones for half an hour XD

THAT is very wrong. ;)
Post edited January 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
From what I've got watching the longplay the "parody" is really Seltzerberg level. Not funny and just plain gross (John Goodman,why?)
l0rdtr3k: I'm reading about a game called Pyst and from what I've gathered is Myst made by Seltzerberg,and it has John Goodman(in a lowpoint of his carrer).
Time to go to Youtube and see the trainwreck.
FoxySage: Huh. Never heard of that before. Apparently it was made as a parody of Myst.

Here is the trailer for anyone else wanting to see what it is about (but is too lazy to google it :P).
adaliabooks: I know what you mean... me and my girlfriend spend most of the day online... and then when we go to bed, we turn off the computers sort the cats out, go to bed and go back online on our phones for half an hour XD

It's instant info with instant access, which leads to instant gratification.
If a person wants to know about anything from storm clouds to platypuses to who the actor was in that one shitty movie they saw 20 years ago (seriously, cannot tell you how many times I've dug up stuff like that for someone who was trying to remember some tidbit from decades past), they can have more data than they ever could have imagined in about half a second.
adaliabooks: I know what you mean... me and my girlfriend spend most of the day online... and then when we go to bed, we turn off the computers sort the cats out, >go to bed and go back online< on our phones for half an hour XD

EndreWhiteMane: THAT is very wrong. ;)
Probably, but we're happy :)

CarrionCrow: It's instant info with instant access, which leads to instant gratification.
If a person wants to know about anything from storm clouds to platypuses to who the actor was in that one shitty movie they saw 20 years ago (seriously, cannot tell you how many times I've dug up stuff like that for someone who was trying to remember some tidbit from decades past), they can have more data than they ever could have imagined in about half a second.
Yeah, that's exactly it. Or you read one thing, which links to another thing, which links to another thing and before you know it you've spend an hour looking at rubbish..
But I often look up who actors are and what they've been in, because it annoys the hell out of me when I recognise someone and can't remember why.
low rated
gunsynd: Morning Crow.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)
indeed. It's an obnoxious place, where the only light is the blinking of a malfunctioning modem and the only sound is me calling the modem a rotten son of a bitch for not working. -laughs-
Funny thing the Internet,went for years without getting it.But the games I was buying had too many patches mixing,so I said (Fuck this) I need to go Online.Used to get all my Internet stuff at work,but for some unknown reason they got pissed off.
Since getting the Net has it opened my eyes...Should of got it years ago:-)
Hey, handy fact: -40 degrees is the same in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Also happens to be the wind-chills we're looking forward to for the next couple of days.
Shit. :/
low rated
EndreWhiteMane: Hey, handy fact: -40 degrees is the same in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Also happens to be the wind-chills we're looking forward to for the next couple of days.
Lucky Bugga's...
EndreWhiteMane: Hey, handy fact: -40 degrees is the same in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Also happens to be the wind-chills we're looking forward to for the next couple of days.
gunsynd: Lucky Bugga's...
Nope, that's 5 minute frostbite weather, not at all nice.
gunsynd: Lucky Bugga's...
EndreWhiteMane: Nope, that's 5 minute frostbite weather, not at all nice.
Jeez, that sounds dangerous.