It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Probably because someone from gog staff was playing with the wishlist and merged entries. So the votes got added up. They sometimes do that ;-)
I considered that possibility, but why would someone deliberately do that? (put something with 0,1% chance to be brought here, on top of the wishlist).
Unless ...
Post edited August 08, 2016 by GabiMoro
Hmm. Odds of the Diablo series coming here, given that Blizzard has their own service, their own client, and essentially print money?
Somewhere between yeah right and snowball's chance in hell on a particularly hot day.
AgentBirdnest: *waves back*
Bonjour, Empress.
Heya.... I hope you'll feel better soon...
ElTerprise: Good morning Owl *re-wave and a hug*
How are you today?
Hello ElT !
I'm... busy, happy and dirty lol (my alarm clock didn't ring, so I had to get up and run like hell to be at work before 10...). I didn't take a shower, so if I were you I'd avoid the hugging part LOL ^^ (that doesn't matter, since I'm ALL ALONE at work anyway... everybody is on holiday !! rhaaaa...... all those lazy people....)
Post edited August 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Odds of the Diablo series coming here, given that Blizzard has their own service, their own client, and essentially print money?
Somewhere between yeah right and snowball's chance in hell on a particularly hot day.
Hey Crow! Long time no see :P

Speaking of Blizzard and Diablo...

I can't find a direct answer (probably Googling wrong or something) but does anyone here know if the Diablo II Battlechest thing requires a Blizzard account to play? Or can I just install the game and be ready to play?

and Downfall Redux continues to entertain me. I've reached what was close to the halfway point in the original game, but I've got the benefit of remembering how most of the original puzzles went. The new puzzles aren't particularly difficult and there has only been a couple of them so far. There is a decent bit of new content in general so far, so it feels pretty fresh even if you ignore the new art style and voice acting.
Post edited August 08, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
Empress_Owl: Hello ElT !
I'm... busy, happy and dirty lol (my alarm clock didn't ring, so I had to get up and run like hell to be at work before 10...). I didn't take a shower, so if I were you I'd avoid the hugging part LOL ^^ (that doesn't matter, since I'm ALL ALONE at work anyway... everybody is on holiday !! rhaaaa...... all those lazy people....)
Oh i see. You have an evil alarm clock :/
Not entirely alone - don't forget Wilson :P
NoNewTaleToTell:
Good morning. =)

As far as I know, it doesn't need Battle.net to play. It was made before that became a requirement for every game.
Used to have the disc version of Diablo 2 and nothing net-related was ever needed.
Post edited August 08, 2016 by CarrionCrow
gud Afternoon Freds and Fredettes!

I had the oddest nightmare about the condition of the USA's road network tonight. Very odd. It was very kind of them to put up "Go here" signs in dutch all over the utterly convoluted gravely new york ringroad though.

I'm going to watch a bit of Metropolis now I think, I saw a few fragments and it seemed good enough. not normally a big fan of film but hey. And it packs a reputation.

How are you all doing?

*hugs*
ElTerprise: Oh i see. You have an evil alarm clock :/
Not entirely alone - don't forget Wilson :P
Haha, I just sent this pic to my colleague with a 'survivor' diary of this first day...
I'll stop bother her now :-p pfffft
Yes, I have an evil alarm clock :-( **sigh**. That's not its first attempt to make me late... i have to figure out what is wrong (since I reset my phone... wrong "energy saving" setting, maybe...)
How are you doing ? :-)
CarrionCrow:
Good morning Mr Crow :-)
How are you doing ? I haven't seen you for a while !
Vnlr:
Good afternoon Vnlr !
**hug back** :-)
Are you talking about the Fritz Lang movie ?...
I haven't seen it yet... my dad is a big fan. I'm still tempted to see it sometime.
How are you doing ?
Post edited August 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Good morning Mr Crow :-)
How are you doing ? I haven't seen you for a while !
Good afternoon. =)

-breaks out a big wading pool of coffee for you- Pretty sure no one would notice the lack of a shower with the coffee being strong...

Can't complain here, how are you?
Goeie middag, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and that this week is off for a good start for you all? And I trust you all behaved while I was away? :-)

Since I am back home now I figured I would drop by and say hello. My week away was wonderful, just what I needed, a nice break from things and a nice trip before my new treatment starts. It has taken a lot out of me, but getting to see my lovely friend again and spending some time in Cape Town was lots of fun. It is a beautiful city, and somewhere I hope to see again when I am feeling better and am able to do more there, maybe during the summer months next time (although the surfing would probably be much better in winter). The weather was still nice there, I think it is the start of their Spring time now, or at the very least the end of winter.

Also, it is ELT's birthday soon, so as usual if you would like to get him a gift then please let me know and I will send you his birthday list (once he sends me it). And as always, there is never any obligation to get a gift, sure a gift is nice, but a nice birthday message is what is important.

*hugs, waves, and wine or beverage of your choice*
ddickinson: [...]
*hugs, waves, and wine or beverage of your choice*
*takes an ice-cold hot chocolate* Thanks :-)

So glad to hear that you had a lovely holiday! *extra-huge happy welcome back hug* Don't worry, everyone except ElT behaved, but since it is almost his birthday, we'll let it slide ;-)
Morning all, doing OK here and hope y'all are too.
*hugs, waves, lazy day*
AgentBirdnest: *takes an ice-cold hot chocolate* Thanks :-)

So glad to hear that you had a lovely holiday! *extra-huge happy welcome back hug* Don't worry, everyone except ElT behaved, but since it is almost his birthday, we'll let it slide ;-)
How can you have an ice-cold hot chocolate? o_O

Thank you. *big hug*

I never expected ElT to behave, you know what those boys are like for not behaving. :-)

On a GOG note, those new Disney games seem expensive for such old games (especially as I know many people have them as ROMs. I know I had Aladdin on the Mega Drive (Genesis), and I think I played Lion King, but not Jungle Book. I never even knew there were PC versions of the games.

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, doing OK here and hope y'all are too.
*hugs, waves, lazy day*
Good morning, lovely Mr Endre!

How have you been, I hope the week is starting off nicely for you?

*big hug*
ddickinson: How can you have an ice-cold hot chocolate? o_O

Thank you. *big hug*

I never expected ElT to behave, you know what those boys are like for not behaving. :-)

On a GOG note, those new Disney games seem expensive for such old games (especially as I know many people have them as ROMs. I know I had Aladdin on the Mega Drive (Genesis), and I think I played Lion King, but not Jungle Book. I never even knew there were PC versions of the games.
Simple - Just use cream instead of milk :-)
*silly hug*

I didn't know they were on PC either. And they do seem pretty expensive for 22-23 year old games. :-\ I think the three of them bundled for $10 would be a more reasonable price. But well, I'm cheap :-)
AgentBirdnest: Simple - Just use cream instead of milk :-)
*silly hug*

I didn't know they were on PC either. And they do seem pretty expensive for 22-23 year old games. :-\ I think the three of them bundled for $10 would be a more reasonable price. But well, I'm cheap :-)
*watches Agent trying to drink his hot chocolate with "cream". o_O
*big silly hug*

So you are cheap, and Disney are a horrible and greedy company. :-)