It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
ElTerprise: Good afternoon all *big hugs and waves* :)
Good evening. =)

How are you doing today?
Fairfox: I ateded half a tuna sandwich and drank a Russell Stover coffee today, phew. Thinking of a stir fry later with chicken and all sorta veggies. Healthy! I ate some fresh fiddleheads yesterday. I mean, they were okay. A lot more work to prep than, say, frozen green beans.
Stir fry sounds good...really good...
Crap, now I have to see if I've got the stuff for it. Thanks a lot! -laughs- =)

I've seen those before, but something about them didn't work for me.
What do they taste like?
Post edited May 16, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

How are you doing today?
Hey Crow :)
Well...could be better but nothing to worry about. What about you?
deleted
ElTerprise: Hey Crow :)
Well...could be better but nothing to worry about. What about you?
Can't complain too much here. Spent 8 hours turning my brain into half-congealed marshmallow paste via the tedium of burning discs for so long a period of time, but it's all done. So now, my day is generally quiet, with no important crap to do.

Now it's talking here, more videos about bad comics, and deciding whether to continue a boring game, or start a new one.
Fairfox: It's so good! I have onions, asparagus, peppers, baby carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, seasoned chicken and a nommy-sounding ginger-y sauce ready for later. Brown rice, too, with stock that I add in for extra flavor. Usually I buy water chestnuts for a 'crunch' but I forgot them :(.

CarrionCrow: I've seen those before, but something about them didn't work for me.
What do they taste like?
Fairfox: Honestly, fiddleheads just taste... green. I mean good green, but they didn't exactly wow me; s'why I mentioned green beans, because they're not all that different, unless I did something wrong. Good texture, though. But yar, you have to clean them, cut the stems down if need be, boil them (because they can be toxic (!)), wash them under the cold tap, and then personally I fried 'em with garlic oil, salt, pepper and a pressed garlic clove.
Okay, that sounds extremely good now. If I don't have stir fry today, I'll be having it in the very near future.
Got a decent pan for stir fry a while back, it'll be nice to put it to use.
Think I'll find a sauce recipe that doesn't have a boatload of sodium in it to mix in.
Kikkoman sauces are good, but holy crap do they have a lot of salt.

So the pro is better texture, and the con is a lot of extra work. Thank you for the info, hadn't spoken with someone who's tried them before.
I'll probably give them a shot, see how it goes. More variety's a good thing, unless the new stuff is totally disgusting.
CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much here. Spent 8 hours turning my brain into half-congealed marshmallow paste via the tedium of burning discs for so long a period of time, but it's all done. So now, my day is generally quiet, with no important crap to do.

Now it's talking here, more videos about bad comics, and deciding whether to continue a boring game, or start a new one.
Well that sounds awful but on the positive side you're probably safe in case of a zombie apocalypse with having a marshmallow paste brain :P

Huh...which boring game are you referring to?
ElTerprise: Well that sounds awful but on the positive side you're probably safe in case of a zombie apocalypse with having a marshmallow paste brain :P

Huh...which boring game are you referring to?
-laughs- I hadn't thought of that. You are truly an optimist. ;)

Right now it's Transistor, unfortunately. It's a case of a game I want to like more than I do. But the design keeps feeling samey since they brought over multiple gameplay elements from Bastion.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I hadn't thought of that. You are truly an optimist. ;)

Right now it's Transistor, unfortunately. It's a case of a game I want to like more than I do. But the design keeps feeling samey since they brought over multiple gameplay elements from Bastion.
I don't know if having a better chance during a zombie apocalypse can be considered optimism though ;)

Uh that's really unfortunate. So it's more or less another Bastion?
ElTerprise: I don't know if having a better chance during a zombie apocalypse can be considered optimism though ;)

Uh that's really unfortunate. So it's more or less another Bastion?
Sure it can. You saw a positive in a way that I didn't even begin to think of. That works for me. -laughs-

I need to play more of it, but right now, I've got a talking sword that does all the same narration as in Bastion, I've got a protagonist who doesn't talk at all on their own, and I now have limiters that add difficulty to fights in exchange for more XP, which I remember them having in Bastion as well.

I need to do a compare and contrast of the two. Thinking about it as I dug up the Bastion shortcut on my desktop (which took a minute, it's kinda crazy messy right now), I'm running into the same problem with Transistor as I did with Bastion overall. I got bored with Bastion after playing for a while and never went back. The same thing's happening with Transistor now, even though I don't want it to.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by CarrionCrow
If you throw a pile of dirty laundry in front of you before you fall down the basement stairs it doesn't even hurt.
It's not gay if you don't push back.
Good day mates!

I went hiking on saturday, biology field trip. We were supposed to see the missing link between vascular and non vascular plants. Unfortunately it was nowhere to be found. I'm told it looks like moss with little horns growing out of it, not exactly impressive. What we did find is roughly 12 km of trail, half of that not so much uphill as upmountain. By the end of it I couldn't feel my feet. It was however, quite satisfying not only keeping pace with the young whippersnappers, but seeing some of them complain and struggle even more than I did.

It was also, very pretty.

So help me decide. I don't really care that much for Darksiders aside from the fact that it's notreally that bad of a game, and I already got the 2nd game on the console, although without any DLCs.

That 90% off is very enticing though.

Do I take the plunge or not?

EndreWhiteMane: If you throw a pile of dirty laundry in front of you before you fall down the basement stairs it doesn't even hurt.
I'd say that is dependent on the size of the pile and the total number of steps the stairs have.
YAAAAHOOOHOHO
Post edited May 17, 2016 by j0ekerr
I'm new here.

32. Make. TX.
EndreWhiteMane: If you throw a pile of dirty laundry in front of you before you fall down the basement stairs it doesn't even hurt.
Um...that's still not good. Are you okay?

j0ekerr: Good day mates!

I went hiking on saturday, biology field trip. We were supposed to see the missing link between vascular and non vascular plants. Unfortunately it was nowhere to be found. I'm told it looks like moss with little horns growing out of it, not exactly impressive. What we did find is roughly 12 km of trail, half of that not so much uphill as upmountain. By the end of it I couldn't feel my feet. It was however, quite satisfying not only keeping pace with the young whippersnappers, but seeing some of them complain and struggle even more than I did.

It was also, very pretty.

So help me decide. I don't really care that much for Darksiders aside from the fact that it's notreally that bad of a game, and I already got the 2nd game on the console, although without any DLCs.

That 90% off is very enticing though.

Do I take the plunge or not?
Good evening. =)

Sounds pleasant enough, aside from the whole lack of sensation thing at the end.

If you don't have anything else you want to buy from other sales happening at the moment, go for it.
I can think of worse stuff to buy.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by CarrionCrow