It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I've finally got a good "feel" for what my next "main" music project will be and am already demoing stuff. Unfortunately I'm gonna need to get a guitarist in order to fully get ready to churn stuff out. At this stage of my entirely pointless career I think I'd rather just pay somebody to strum the strings on command rather than join my project full time. Oh well.

I'm talking to a few people about apartments in Cali, so it looks like I might be jumping back there soon, and this time with experience in a stable (if unspectacular) field....so that's cool.

I hope you're all doing good...or at least mediocre but not bad! :)

Anyway, what's on y'all's gaming platters? I've been playing *drumroll* Pokemon Crystal lately. Yes, I'm serious. I've used one Pokemon for 99% of the battles, including for beating the "Final Four" (the bosses at the halfway point of the game).
Hi, I'm totally new at this thing of posting at forums and to GOG too, so I hope to be as cool as everybody here ;)
KWizard7: Hi
Hi, I'm the staff hairdresser here at GoG, welcome.
KWizard7: Hi
Kleetus: Hi, I'm the staff hairdresser here at GoG, welcome.
Thanks Kleetus! I'm not very familiar with all the forum thing, but I'll try my best.
Good morning, thread!

*back -to-work hugs*
Morning fellow forumites. (is forumites a thing?)
omega64: Morning fellow forumites. (is forumites a thing?)
Morning! :D
omega64: Morning fellow forumites. (is forumites a thing?)
I think they call 'em "GOGlodytes" or something.
LesterKnight99: Morning! :D
Hi there.
zeogold: I think they call 'em "GOGlodytes" or something.
Alright, that works.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by omega64
CarrionCrow: Um...that's still not good. Are you okay?
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, doing fine thanks, just misjudged that last step. ;-)
That's a bit like that old joke:

Man: "I fell down the stairs."
Woman: "That's terrible! What happened, did you miss a step?"
Man: "No, I hit every one."
*hugs and waves*
johnnygoging: oh my god somebody tell CDPRED about this

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/cosplayer-becomes-geralt-witcherest-of-witchers-1776787182
Hey, thanks for the link. That is some awesome cosplay. I love me some Witcher and the attention to detail on those costumes is astounding.
Good morning everybody ! :-)
**big hugs, polite waves and coffee**
I hope you're all doing great
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody ! :-)
**big hugs, polite waves and coffee**
I hope you're all doing great
Not really, you doing ok though?
*starts sparking like a laser show and flying around erratically* HeLLo AwL lOnG ThYmE NO C HoPe Ü're aWl wELl :-)