It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *laugh* Well than have "fun" with the errand ;-)
It was a very smart move of you to put the "fun" in air quotes.

Just got through roasting my ass off waiting for someone to show up for about an hour, thanks to the joy of miscommunication.
moonshineshadow: *laugh* Well than have "fun" with the errand ;-)
CarrionCrow: It was a very smart move of you to put the "fun" in air quotes.
Just got through roasting my ass off waiting for someone to show up for about an hour, thanks to the joy of miscommunication.
Urgh ok. Annoying. Well, if you had to wait here for someone for an hour you'd have instead been frozen and swimming. Since it is awful rainy and cold here :P
moonshineshadow: Urgh ok. Annoying. Well, if you had to wait here for someone for an hour you'd have instead been frozen and swimming. Since it is awful rainy and cold here :P
I will so totally trade you for that.
All there is here is a combination of heat and a haze over the already pale blue sky that makes me think the rot of the place has actually begin to infect the air, causing it to slowly rust and decay along with everything else.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Urgh ok. Annoying. Well, if you had to wait here for someone for an hour you'd have instead been frozen and swimming. Since it is awful rainy and cold here :P
CarrionCrow: I will so totally trade you for that.
All there is here is a combination of heat and a haze over the already pale blue sky that makes me think the rot of the place has actually begin to infect the air, causing it to slowly rust and decay along with everything else.
*laugh* Well ok, that sounds awful :D
But well, during the conference I could always see the nice sunny weather outside... and then I come home yesterday night and here it has been way too cold and raining all the time *sigh* Not fair ;-)
johnnygoging: the truest reg'ler lose the most

and a pit'ful troll derepping
Emob78: I'm sensing an attempt at haiku.
Seems more like blank verse to me.
moonshineshadow: *laugh* Well ok, that sounds awful :D
But well, during the conference I could always see the nice sunny weather outside... and then I come home yesterday night and here it has been way too cold and raining all the time *sigh* Not fair ;-)
Okay, yeah...the weather might be screwing with you for giggles at this point. -laughs-
Emob78: I'm sensing an attempt at haiku.
zeogold: Seems more like blank verse to me.
maybe it's a puzzle? :)

Greetings! Got back from work. Feeling too tired to think, and too awake to sleep ;)

Saw a dude who was taking a nap on the sidewalk... he did get up soon though, and was sitting up and talking, so I just asked him if he was alright, and he seemed to be doing fine... so I left. There was also an old granny with a dog sniffing the fellow so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWPYxWMwck

somebody linked it to me the other day

:D
zeogold: Seems more like blank verse to me.
superstande: maybe it's a puzzle? :)

Greetings! Got back from work. Feeling too tired to think, and too awake to sleep ;)

Saw a dude who was taking a nap on the sidewalk... he did get up soon though, and was sitting up and talking, so I just asked him if he was alright, and he seemed to be doing fine... so I left. There was also an old granny with a dog sniffing the fellow so...
Weird old granny to be sniffing the fellow.
superstande: . There was also an old granny with a dog sniffing the fellow so...
...was the dog or the granny sniffing him?
Or both?

Edit: Doggone squid, slipping in there too quick. Now I have to think of something wittier.

superstande: Saw a dude who was taking a nap on the sidewalk... he did get up soon though, and was sitting up and talking, so I just asked him if he was alright, and he seemed to be doing fine... so I left.
Reminds me of:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1J-3nZXLYtI/UgI85b3W40I/AAAAAAAAG4k/xeJCd0iluH8/s1600/funny+plant+man.jpg
Post edited May 13, 2016 by zeogold
superstande: . There was also an old granny with a dog sniffing the fellow so...
zeogold: ...was the dog or the granny sniffing him?
Or both?

Edit: Doggone squid, slipping in there too quick. Now I have to think of something wittier.

Reminds me of:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1J-3nZXLYtI/UgI85b3W40I/AAAAAAAAG4k/xeJCd0iluH8/s1600/funny+plant+man.jpg
That wasn't all that witty.
I'll forgive you as it made me laugh though.
zeogold: ...was the dog or the granny sniffing him?
Or both?

superstande: Saw a dude who was taking a nap on the sidewalk... he did get up soon though, and was sitting up and talking, so I just asked him if he was alright, and he seemed to be doing fine... so I left.
zeogold: Reminds me of:
haha... that's a cool picture and story :)

I guess... it's nearly summer time in Finland, and grannies sniffing drunken dudes is possible :)
superstande: haha... that's a cool picture and story :)

I guess... it's nearly summer time in Finland, and grannies sniffing drunken dudes is possible :)
*sees granny sniff drunk dude*
"Ah, summer has truly arrived"
superstande: haha... that's a cool picture and story :)

omega64: *sees granny sniff drunk dude*
Just an average day in Finland.
omega64: *sees granny sniff drunk dude*
zeogold: Just an average day in Finland.
yeah... except during winter the sniffing is done indoors... too cold outside... :)