It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: I have to admit I haven't heard of this (these) one - huh.

Unless that's just a shorthand for Simon the Sorceror (which I also don't know much about other than that it's here LOL).
I hadn't heard of it either, until I was digging around on Steam during a sale. It looks interesting. Was waiting until I had all three parts to try it.

-laughs- No, Simon the Sorcerer's its own thing. Just very similar names.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- No, Simon the Sorcerer's its own thing. Just very similar names.
Oh sure, next thing you'll tell me The Banner Saga is NOTHING like Candy Crush...

Okay that was a super lame "in" joke, that was probably way too obtuse but referencing the time the creators of some match three game with "Saga" in the title tried to harass Stoic for using the word in THEIR title. I know, jokes are always a TON more fun when they come with an written description ;)

I'm off to fire up a game for a bit - enjoy the rest of the night if I don't pop back in and say it again!
Ixamyakxim: Oh sure, next thing you'll tell me The Banner Saga is NOTHING like Candy Crush...

Okay that was a super lame "in" joke, that was probably way too obtuse but referencing the time the creators of some match three game with "Saga" in the title tried to harass Stoic for using the word in THEIR title. I know, jokes are always a TON more fun when they come with an written description ;)

I'm off to fire up a game for a bit - enjoy the rest of the night if I don't pop back in and say it again!
I actually knew that one. The depths of the Candy Crush people's stupidity were proven when they tried that garbage.

Okay, have fun with the game. In case I don't see you til later, have a good night. =)
Happy time of day everyone! I hope you're having a good one :)
NoNewTaleToTell: Happy time of day everyone! I hope you're having a good one :)
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. Just got done cooking stuff, now it's waiting for my sodas to get cold in the freezer while I sit on my ass. -laughs-

How are you doing tonight?
Post edited May 12, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Just a spaced-out hello. Been playing Portal Knights and listening to a couple new albums. Really digging on this right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhWMS9PdUtY

I'm half asleep, half in a frenzy. We'll see which half wins. :)

Have a lovely night, folks!

*big hugs*
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. Just got done cooking stuff, now it's waiting for my sodas to get cold in the freezer while I sit on my ass. -laughs-

How are you doing tonight?
Sounds like a nice night!

Mine's a bit up and down, but mostly up, so that's ya know...cool :P

Finally listened to the new (still new to me, dangit!) Nicole Dollanganger album entitled Natural Born Losers and loved it, probably her best work in my opinion. Just started listening to the new Warmer album, its not doing a lot for me to be honest but I'm probably not in the right mood for it, to be fair.
NoNewTaleToTell: Sounds like a nice night!

Mine's a bit up and down, but mostly up, so that's ya know...cool :P

Finally listened to the new (still new to me, dangit!) Nicole Dollanganger album entitled Natural Born Losers and loved it, probably her best work in my opinion. Just started listening to the new Warmer album, its not doing a lot for me to be honest but I'm probably not in the right mood for it, to be fair.
I've had worse. -laughs-

That's good. Sorry about the down parts, hopefully they'll go away soon.

I know very little about music, but I'm glad you're enjoying at least some of it at the moment. =)
Good morning, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
Yezemin: Good morning, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
Hey.
*tips helmet. sits in Thursday Release Waiting Chair™*
Happy International Nurses Day ♥
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet. sits in Thursday Release Waiting Chair™*
Good morning to you too?
*spoiler: the sleepy won*

I hope you're all doing well! Just woke up, or started the process at least. I hope you all have a lovely day!

*big hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet. sits in Thursday Release Waiting Chair™*
*big hug* You need to tell Endre about this day :D
I suppose I could order pizza rather than have the nurses make it. Just this once though, don't want to spoil them.

Morning all, getting ready for work here. Hope everyone is OK today.
*hugs, waves, pepperoni*