It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yeah, I just arrived at home half an hour ago :D
Okay. I hope your trip back went smoothly, and it's also good that you're done with the whole thing. =)
bela555: why dont we have topic about ponies and donuts here on gog forum?
Wasn't there a my little pony related thread at some point, maybe on the archived threads? But I don't think that had donuts.

But here you go, a pony and a donut. :-)

http://orig11.deviantart.net/7eb9/f/2013/006/a/b/donut_pony_redux_by_tsurime-d5qm61m.png
bela555: why dont we have topic about ponies and donuts here on gog forum?
ddickinson: Wasn't there a my little pony related thread at some point, maybe on the archived threads? But I don't think that had donuts.

But here you go, a pony and a donut. :-)

http://orig11.deviantart.net/7eb9/f/2013/006/a/b/donut_pony_redux_by_tsurime-d5qm61m.png
best picture I've ever seen, but looks bad as avatar sadly :(
ddickinson:
Completely off-topic, congrats on hitting 1,000 rep.
bela555: best picture I've ever seen, but looks bad as avatar sadly :(
I guess it would. How about these three (although two are technically unicorns, I think), they seem to be the right ratio, although I don't know how they will look when shrunk to the size of an avatar. Those were just the first few on Google Image. I am sure if you had a look you could fine one to use as an avatar.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/5f59/f/2012/249/8/a/contest_entry___donut_pony_by_spectralpony-d5drw11.jpg

http://img10.deviantart.net/4864/i/2013/228/d/9/donut_joe_nya_by_chainchomp2-d6ihl77.png

http://pre14.deviantart.net/5927/th/pre/f/2013/208/4/9/donut_joe_and_the_elements_of_breakfast_by_chromaflow-d6fi3wo.png

zeogold: Completely off-topic, congrats on hitting 1,000 rep.
I did? To be honest I never even noticed. But at least I get 4 lovely starts now that I can tease Owl with. :-)

Also, this is the Free-For-All thread. Nothing is off-topic. :-)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Also, this is the Free-For-All thread. Nothing is off-topic. :-)
Oh?
Well, in that case, what is your opinion on the events of the Great Emu War of 1932?
zeogold: Oh?
Well, in that case, what is your opinion on the events of the Great Emu War of 1932?
You mean when the US tried to invade Australia dressed up and Emus and the Austrians kicked your butts and you needed Canada to come and rescue you in with the Treaty of the Emu signed in Vancouver? :-)
zeogold: Oh?
ddickinson: You mean when the US tried to invade Australia dressed up and Emus and the Austrians kicked your butts and you needed Canada to come and rescue you in with the Treaty of the Emu signed in Vancouver? :-)
Why would we want Australia? Nothing but dirt, rocks, and approximately 895 deadly things.
Only the British were silly enough to take that place.
zeogold: Why would we want Australia? Nothing but dirt, rocks, and approximately 895 deadly things.
Because they have things that the US never had, like Kangaroos. :-)
zeogold: Why would we want Australia? Nothing but dirt, rocks, and approximately 895 deadly things.
ddickinson: Because they have things that the US never had, like Kangaroos. :-)
Big deal.
We have bald eagles.
zeogold: Big deal.
We have bald eagles.
So your big claim is eagles with alopecia? o_O
Besides, Canada has them as well, so they are hardly special to just the US.
zeogold: Big deal.
We have bald eagles.
ddickinson: So your big claim is eagles with alopecia? o_O
Besides, Canada has them as well, so they are hardly special to just the US.
Nah, Canada has beavers and geese. The bald eagles are totally all ours.
And if not, they'll probably be hunted to semi-extinction to the point that they are.
ddickinson: Well hopefully you won't have too hard a time this summer.

Unless it gets pulled from GOG in the meantime. :-)
But that would be okay to me, you can't miss what you never had. And like I said, I have plenty of games to keep me occupied.

I tend to stick to GOG if I can, but some games are only on Humble (when compared with GOG), such as Torchlight 2. And sometimes the games are very cheap, especially in bundles, so it would be silly to pass up some DRM-Free games at those prices. That is how I have been able to play games like Lifeless Planet, Mind Path to Thalamus, and Montague's Mount, games which at the time were too expensive compared to my interest in them, but at a cheap bundle price they were well worth a try.
With the number of people willing to buy it from GOG, I don't think Activision's going to pull the plug on it any time soon.

I keep seeing Torchlight 2, but it continues to be an item that I'll get if it shows up here. Maybe.
It's ultimately a buyer's market, and I prefer to have as much stuff from here as possible. Keeps things more orderly.

From what I've seen or heard about two of those titles, you getting them in a bundle was the best move possible. -laughs-
zeogold: Nah, Canada has beavers and geese. The bald eagles are totally all ours.
And if not, they'll probably be hunted to semi-extinction to the point that they are.
So soon the US will have hunted their own symbolic animal to the extend that only Canada will be a safe haven for them? That sounds about right. :-)

CarrionCrow: With the number of people willing to buy it from GOG, I don't think Activision's going to pull the plug on it any time soon.

I keep seeing Torchlight 2, but it continues to be an item that I'll get if it shows up here. Maybe.
It's ultimately a buyer's market, and I prefer to have as much stuff from here as possible. Keeps things more orderly.

From what I've seen or heard about two of those titles, you getting them in a bundle was the best move possible. -laughs-
I know, I just meant that it would be no big loss to me if it did. Not that I am saying the game is not great, but it is just a game after all.

I might have a spare Steam key for Torchlight 2 if you would like to play the game. I can't be 100% sure, but I am pretty sure I still might possibly have it from the bundle it was in. But it is fine if you would rather wait for it here and DRM-Free. But if you were after it DRM-Free, it is on Humble. Which makes me wonder why it is not on GOG yet?

I actually liked them all for what they are. They are not worth their full price to me, and I know I liked the one you did not :-), but they were good in their own way. They also had their own faults, and one was part one of two and the sequel looks like it will never be. But overall, for the low price, definitely worth a play for me.
ddickinson: I know, I just meant that it would be no big loss to me if it did. Not that I am saying the game is not great, but it is just a game after all.

I might have a spare Steam key for Torchlight 2 if you would like to play the game. I can't be 100% sure, but I am pretty sure I still might possibly have it from the bundle it was in. But it is fine if you would rather wait for it here and DRM-Free. But if you were after it DRM-Free, it is on Humble. Which makes me wonder why it is not on GOG yet?

I actually liked them all for what they are. They are not worth their full price to me, and I know I liked the one you did not :-), but they were good in their own way. They also had their own faults, and one was part one of two and the sequel looks like it will never be. But overall, for the low price, definitely worth a play for me.
It's okay, I already have it as a rental. Played it once, beat it, got bored. Now it collects digital dust.
I appreciate the offer though, thank you. =)

No clue why it's still not here. More than a few people have asked that question, but no one to my knowledge has received a real answer.

Well, I haven't played the other two yet, but Lifeless Planet was about as interesting as someone reading me the phonebook in a monotone voice for 7 hours after I'd just drank a bottle and a half of Nyquil.