It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: That is good to hear.

But if we were royalty, we would need numbers after our names. Or grand titles. We would be pretty boring if our only royal names were regular names. :-)

My week is going good for the most part, thank you. The lovely weather has been nice, the last day or so have been quite wet, but that is okay, the crops needs the rain as well as the sun.

How long now until you go on your holidays to Asia?
Ah, yeah... And if everybody started changing their names and even avatars at the same time... Gog would probably crash and most of the servers would catch fire and it would be super confusing even if the forum would be working occasionally :P

Good to hear about your week. A bit of rain isn't bad, then :)

It's a bit under five weeks for our holiday, and from there it's one more week and we're off :)
FearfulSymmetry: Whew, I finished my conclusion. No idea if it's even halfway decent, though. :P
Congratulations. =)

While I'd personally love to see something along the lines of, "Well, I'm dead frigging tired, I've been working my ass off and I still have to deal with shitbag teenagers. If you don't like this, you can suck it.", I have no doubt you came up with something far better and a lot less hostile. ;P
ddickinson: Yay, now you can torture yourself with terrible games. :-)
I was digging around yesterday and managed to take 8 games out of my backlog for valid reasons.
Mobile ports not optimized for PC play, multiplayer crap, outright broken stuff.
Granted, that's roughly half of one percent of what I have, but every little bit helps. =)
Post edited May 11, 2016 by CarrionCrow
superstande: Ah, yeah... And if everybody started changing their names and even avatars at the same time... Gog would probably crash and most of the servers would catch fire and it would be super confusing even if the forum would be working occasionally :P

Good to hear about your week. A bit of rain isn't bad, then :)

It's a bit under five weeks for our holiday, and from there it's one more week and we're off :)
And with the place seemingly falling apart again, we would not wan that. :-)

So not too long before you can enjoy your well earned holidays. I hope you will have the loveliest of times.

CarrionCrow: I was digging around yesterday and managed to take 8 games out of my backlog for valid reasons.
Mobile ports not optimized for PC play, multiplayer crap, outright broken stuff.
Granted, that's roughly half of one percent of what I have, but every little bit helps. =)
That is the way to do it, keep finding loopholes and we will have those terrible games gone from your list in no time. :-)
ddickinson: That is the way to do it, keep finding loopholes and we will have those terrible games gone from your list in no time. :-)
Oh, there's still a few. (Or a lot.) But luck cuts both ways. Even bad luck has to burn out eventually, it's probability. -laughs-
Well I will be saying goodbye. Take care, everyone. I hope you all have a lovely rest of the day!

*hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Oh, there's still a few. (Or a lot.) But luck cuts both ways. Even bad luck has to burn out eventually, it's probability. -laughs-
That is very true. Hopefully you will start to have more good luck when it comes to games so that you can enjoy them now and then. :-)

Take care, lovely Mr Crow, and have a good day.

*big silly wave*
ddickinson: Well I will be saying goodbye. Take care, everyone. I hope you all have a lovely rest of the day!

*hugs and waves*

That is very true. Hopefully you will start to have more good luck when it comes to games so that you can enjoy them now and then. :-)

Take care, lovely Mr Crow, and have a good day.

*big silly wave*
It'll happen, I'm sure. (Someday.)

Have a good evening, D. =) -waves bye for now-
ddickinson: *big congratulations hug*

Hello, lovely Fearful! How are you today?
*thank you hug*

Not too great. The landlord is ignoring all our calls, text messages and emails, and water from our pipes is leaking into the apartment below ours ... so tomorrow they'll have to break open the floor to fix it.

How are you doing?
CarrionCrow: Congratulations. =)

While I'd personally love to see something along the lines of, "Well, I'm dead frigging tired, I've been working my ass off and I still have to deal with shitbag teenagers. If you don't like this, you can suck it.", I have no doubt you came up with something far better and a lot less hostile. ;P
I was thinking about putting something like that in, but in the end I just went with: "I have attached the conclusion to my thesis". If my professor decides to be a dick about it I'll give him the shit storm in person tomorrow. :P
Post edited May 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: I was thinking about putting something like that in, but in the end I just went with: "I have attached the conclusion to my thesis". If my professor decides to be a dick about it I'll give him the shit storm in person tomorrow. :P
That works. You'll find out if the professor is very perceptive or not. If they are, they'll probably notice the stress coming off you in waves and not be an asshole.

Also, your landlord continues to be a colossal pile of shit.
Aww, she left already. Has to be Deidre Dorset, just has to be. :-)

Hello again all.
CarrionCrow: That works. You'll find out if the professor is very perceptive or not. If they are, they'll probably notice the stress coming off you in waves and not be an asshole.

Also, your landlord continues to be a colossal pile of shit.
Well, he might not notice at all. I've been stressed out for weeks, but I don't think he's picked up on it, because his people skills aren't the greatest. :P Luckily his academic skills are awesome, and that's the most important thing.

Yeah. I mean, in what universe is it a good idea to ignore the people who rent your house? We've tried every method of contacting him about five times and he's just ignoring it all.
EndreWhiteMane: Aww, she left already. Has to be Deidre Dorset, just has to be. :-)

Hello again all.
Hi again to you too. :)
Post edited May 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
EndreWhiteMane: Aww, she left already. Has to be Deidre Dorset, just has to be. :-)

Hello again all.
Hey there. =) How's it going?
FearfulSymmetry: Well, he might not notice at all. I've been stressed out for weeks, but I don't think he's picked up on it, because his people skills aren't the greatest. :P Luckily his academic skills are awesome, and that's the most important thing.

Yeah. I mean, in what universe is it a good idea to ignore the people who rent your house? We've tried every method of contacting him about five times and he's just ignoring it all.
I guess that balances things out, as long as you aren't being driven crazy by it.

No clue. If I was renting property to people, I wouldn't avoid them. Landlords don't get money with no expectation of anything in return.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by CarrionCrow

Hello again all.
CarrionCrow: Hey there. =) How's it going?
Doing OK today, was checking out The Witness which looked cool till I saw the price.
It's about double what it should be.
You doin' alright?
EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK today, was checking out The Witness which looked cool till I saw the price.
It's about double what it should be.
You doin' alright?
I watched a bit of a Let's Play for that game.
It's great if you absolutely love line puzzles and wandering around.
Otherwise? It seems really overpriced.

Can't complain here. Watching a video, drinking a soda. Thrilling stuff. -laughs-
*Big hugs and waves across the thread*

Empress_Owl: I hope you manage to get some rest in between...
I'm fine, thanks ! The owlets too... I'll call my eldest one today, i haven't seen him for 10 days... i get him back on friday :-) (50/50 custody)... tue little one is tired lately, she sleeps a lot, and quickly loses her temper... hope it'll pass quickly, oddly I prefer when she is lovely :-)
How are your daughters ?
7 hours later... well - tons of work.

My kids are fine so far. It's a bit stressful for them that we don't have as much time for them as we would like. At least they're pretty good at spending time on their own. It would be a lot harder to get things done if they were continuously begging for attention. I hope that after the moving we will all have more time for each other.
toxicTom: 7 hours later... well - tons of work.

My kids are fine so far. It's a bit stressful for them that we don't have as much time for them as we would like. At least they're pretty good at spending time on their own. It would be a lot harder to get things done if they were continuously begging for attention. I hope that after the moving we will all have more time for each other.
I kinda guessed :-) ... poor Tom... did your work go well ?...
I'm sure you'll have (much) more time after the moving... it's just a matter of weeks now... courage for everyone !!
**big encouraging, energizing and patience full hugs**