It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: So on a related note, how was prison?
Not too bad, although the prison showers are not nearly as full of sexy ladies as the TV would have you believe. Still nice though. :-)
ddickinson: Good afternoon, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you are all having a lovely day? And I see GOG is breaking again. Poor GOG, I wonder if they will ever have him in tip top condition.

*exhausted hugs and waves*
But what will we complain about, if the website were fixed? :-(

*energizing hug* :-) Good day, Mrs Kinson.
AgentBirdnest: But what will we complain about, if the website were fixed? :-(

*energizing hug* :-) Good day, Mrs Kinson.
Them not fixing it exactly as we want it. :-)
We could always complain about them no longer honouring the front page carousel and using it to unfairly push pre-orders and early access rather than giving each game their own time and it being a case of you are there until you are pushed out by a new release like it used to be.
Or the lack of NOLF! :-)

*big silly hug*

How are you today, lovely Mr Agent?

*big extra hug*
ddickinson: Or the lack of NOLF! :-)
I feel like I should play NOLF, but can't be bothered to pick up a physical copy.
Same reason I still haven't played Silent Hill 2. (So expensive)
ddickinson: Them not fixing it exactly as we want it. :-)
We could always complain about them no longer honouring the front page carousel and using it to unfairly push pre-orders and early access rather than giving each game their own time and it being a case of you are there until you are pushed out by a new release like it used to be.
Or the lack of NOLF! :-)
*big silly hug*

How are you today, lovely Mr Agent?
*big extra hug*
Well, in all fairness, maybe Barony should have shown up here on time, rather than 11 months late. So it's kinda their own fault ;-) Still, it's very odd.

I'm doing quite good today. It's very quiet for a change, so I decided to make some noise by baking cookies :-) How about yourself?
*extra big return hug*
omega64: I feel like I should play NOLF, but can't be bothered to pick up a physical copy.
Is Silent Hill 2 expensive? I have seen PS2 versions for quite cheap online. It is actually a really great game, one of the best horror games I have played. And a lot better than those horrible sequels. :-)
ddickinson: Good afternoon, lovely people of Fred!

I hope you are all having a lovely day? And I see GOG is breaking again. Poor GOG, I wonder if they will ever have him in tip top condition.

*exhausted hugs and waves*
Good afternoon, exhausted DD !
How are you doing ?
**Big hugs with tea**
omega64: I feel like I should play NOLF, but can't be bothered to pick up a physical copy.
ddickinson: Is Silent Hill 2 expensive? I have seen PS2 versions for quite cheap online. It is actually a really great game, one of the best horror games I have played. And a lot better than those horrible sequels. :-)
Cheap? O_o
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill-2-Pc/dp/B00005ME6O/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1462972273&sr=1-1&keywords=silent+hill+2

The pc version is even more expensive.

I liked Silent Hill 3, still haven't played 4 as the PC version was locked to 30 fps with 15 fps cutscenes. O_o
Just felt terrible to play.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
AgentBirdnest: *energizing hug* :-) Good day, Mrs Kinson.
So, you mean DD's name is "Dick" ? õ__ô... hum.
AgentBirdnest: Well, in all fairness, maybe Barony should have shown up here on time, rather than 11 months late. So it's kinda their own fault ;-) Still, it's very odd.

I'm doing quite good today. It's very quiet for a change, so I decided to make some noise by baking cookies :-) How about yourself?
*extra big return hug*
So how do you explain Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines getting all the attention? That was originally released in 2004? :-)

That is good to hear, but why have you not shared those cookies? :-(

I am doing good, I spent the morning at work (yay!). My results yesterday were not the best, my immune system is... still not good, and I am sitll anemic despite the medication, but hopefully they will imporve soon and will be nothing to worry about. Other than that I am doing great, thank you. Maybe a little tired, but that is about it. :-)

*big how are you liking the new releases hug*

Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, exhausted DD !
How are you doing ?
**Big hugs with tea**
Good afternoon, lovely Owl! *big hug*

Can I be lazy and point to my reply to Agent above, pwease? *big lazy hug*

How are you today?

*lots more hugs with Le garlic* ;-)
Post edited May 11, 2016 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: So, you mean DD's name is "Dick" ? õ__ô... hum.
No! >:-| Her first name is Ddic (like Daedelic :-))
omega64: Cheap? O_o
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill-2-Pc/dp/B00005ME6O/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1462972273&sr=1-1&keywords=silent+hill+2

I liked Silent Hill 3, still haven't played 4 as the PC version was locked to 30 fps with 15 fps cutscenes. O_o
You can get it on the Amazon.co.uk marketplace for about £10 (not including postage), and for even less than that on eBay.co.uk. I also never knew there was a PC version.
omega64: Cheap? O_o

ddickinson: You can get it on the Amazon.co.uk marketplace for about £10 (not including postage), and for even less than that on eBay.co.uk. I also never knew there was a PC version.
The PC version is the one I want. :P
I don't own any consoles except a Wii I never use.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay today.
ddickinson: Good afternoon, lovely Owl! *big hug*

Can I be lazy and point to my reply to Agent above, pwease? *big lazy hug*

How are you today?

*lots more hugs with Le garlic* ;-)
Hooooooo, pfffffffffff....... =_____= [/even more lazy] ... fine... **scroll up to read your answer to Agent**
Ha... sorry your results were not as good as expected... :-\ I hope your anemia will soon be fixed...
I'm fine, thanks !!
I didn't see there were new releases... The Witness looks very nice... but it's too expensive for the moment :-) **wishlisted**
What about you ?...
**Le big hug with le garlic back**
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay today.
Good afternoon, Mr Crow !
How are you ?
Fine here :-)
AgentBirdnest: No! >:-| Her first name is Ddic (like Daedelic :-))
You just made it up... there is not a single Ddic living in UK. >:-|
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl