It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good mornoon everyone *tips helmet*

Empress_Owl: Good morning, lovely thread !
**hugs, waves, coffee**
I hope you're enjoying a nice Saturday !...
*big late mornoon hug*
Same to you, Wings :-) I hope your weekend treats you well.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
*big hug* Good mornight, Mr Monkey.
Post edited July 23, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Good mornoon everyone *tips helmet*

Empress_Owl: Good morning, lovely thread !
**hugs, waves, coffee**
I hope you're enjoying a nice Saturday !...
AgentBirdnest: *big late mornoon hug*
Same to you, Wings :-) I hope your weekend treats you well.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
AgentBirdnest: *big hug* Good mornight, Mr Monkey.
Good morning how are you? :)
Just a quick hello before work, hope all are well. Another hot sticky one here, yuck.
*hugs, waves, fans*
EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick hello before work, hope all are well. Another hot sticky one here, yuck.
*hugs, waves, fans*
That's what she told me. :P
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all having a good weekend :)
Early Evenings!
A short coffee moment after returning home, then some 3 hours of work, and I'm free to indulge in Dragon Age :)
superstande: Early Evenings!
A short coffee moment after returning home, then some 3 hours of work, and I'm free to indulge in Dragon Age :)
nice choice

morrigan forever <3
superstande: Early Evenings!
Antimateria: nice choice

morrigan forever <3
Morrigan reminds me of a chick I knew from ren faire... She was ice cold on the surface but under it all, DTF. I miss ren faire :'(
Antimateria: nice choice

morrigan forever <3
Leucius: Morrigan reminds me of a chick I knew from ren faire... She was ice cold on the surface but under it all, DTF. I miss ren faire :'(
did you have it your way eventually or do you still wish it happened?
Argh... the discussion has gone a bit off-track... :)

So... Pokemon Go.. anybody tried?
Post edited July 23, 2016 by superstande
Leucius: Morrigan reminds me of a chick I knew from ren faire... She was ice cold on the surface but under it all, DTF. I miss ren faire :'(
Antimateria: did you have it your way eventually or do you still wish it happened?
We did the deed. Normally I don't like to kiss and tell, but this was like... 12-13 years ago so... As I said, I miss ren faire.
superstande: Argh... the discussion has gone a bit off-track... :)

So... Pokemon Go.. anybody tried?
I have not tried Pokemon Go, but I have a lot of friends and family who play it.
Post edited July 24, 2016 by Leucius
Where is my Saturday Stark Trek friend? :P

In other news, I finally got a 2nd monitor hooked up! It's even better than my old one mostly, and I love that I can still follow chats while I'm gaming.
Fantasysci5: Where is my Saturday Stark Trek friend? :P

In other news, I finally got a 2nd monitor hooked up! It's even better than my old one mostly, and I love that I can still follow chats while I'm gaming.
Grats! That's awesome :)
Leucius: Grats! That's awesome :)
Thanks! :) It's probably overkill, but I wanted to be cool. :P
Fantasysci5: Where is my Saturday Stark Trek friend? :P

I'm here! And to my surprise I saw the movie in IMAX 3D, so that was pretty impressive. I quite liked it although it wasn't mind-blowing. What did you think?
Post edited July 24, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry