It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *tips Fredmet*
Question for everyone : What game do you think will be in your backlog the longest? That game that you are dreading having to play?
Dangerous Highschool Girls in Trouble - got it in some bundle. Started playing and it is totally boring....
Darwinia - Insomnia Failure. Tried it and hated it, but well, it is there so it needs to be played ;-)
Valdis Story - got lost, ended up at an impossible boss and stopped... someday...
Baldur's Gate 1+2 - only reason I have them is that one of my siblings gave me the disks because of not needing them anymore -.-
AgentBirdnest: *tips Fredmet*

Question for everyone : What game do you think will be in your backlog the longest? That game that you are dreading having to play?

Red Alert 3
Space Quest 1... and the rest of the first trilogy, I suppose.
Smugglers V
Mag Runner: Dark Pulse
Bloodnet
Fallout Tactics

Those are the ones that I have no interest in starting for the first time or like with FO Tactics, to try again.
Space Quest 1 is just really hard... Or at least it was back in the day :)
I had no idea 1,001 Spikes had over 100 levels...
Son of a bitch. -groans-
CarrionCrow: I had no idea 1,001 Spikes had over 100 levels...
Son of a bitch. -groans-
*laugh* Another platformer?
moonshineshadow: *laugh* Another platformer?
Yeah. The last hard one I've got left, I think.
moonshineshadow: *laugh* Another platformer?
CarrionCrow: Yeah. The last hard one I've got left, I think.
Is that a good or a bad thing? ;-)
moonshineshadow: Is that a good or a bad thing? ;-)
I'd say good, since I'm not planning on buying more until Super Meat Boy 2 happens.
And since there's no idea if or when that'll occur, it adds up to a nice long break for me.

Figure I'll play this until I get annoyed, then alternate with Transistor until that one's done.

And I now get to eat my own words in record time.
Salt and Sanctuary is out on the rental store. Will give it a while to see if it comes here, then grab it.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Valdis Story - got lost, ended up at an impossible boss and stopped... someday...
I got stuck at an impossible boss in Slave Zero. I spent like half an hour fighting him, and only took about 9% of his health :-|

I'm gonna throw a couple more games into my "dreading" pile.
TeenAgent (I hate it. Teens make awful Agents. The minimum Agent age should be 23.)
Phantasmagoria 2 (thanks Crow 9__9)
Gemini Rue (thanks Crow ','','',',>:-|)
AgentBirdnest: Phantasmagoria 2 (thanks Crow 9__9)
Gemini Rue (thanks Crow ','','',',>:-|)
Any time, buddy. >=)

(If it's any consolation, I never shell out torture I'm not willing to undergo myself. Those both wait for me in the depths of the pile...)
hey hey, don't worry guys, I'm fairly stupid and managed to beat Gemini Rue :)
It had some of the most horrifying puzzles at some point, though, yeah :)

by the way, have you checked https://www.gog.com/game/overfall ..? Looks kinda nice...
Post edited May 17, 2016 by superstande
CarrionCrow: (If it's any consolation, I never shell out torture I'm not willing to undergo myself. Those both wait for me in the depths of the pile...)
It is a little bit, yeah :-)
AgentBirdnest: It is a little bit, yeah :-)
Okay, that's good at least. =)

Also, for further potential consolation, there's crap I generally won't even buy for people (unless they make it a point to mention that it might possibly scar them mentally and emotionally) that I've purchased for personal flagellation.
superstande: hey hey, don't worry guys, I'm fairly stupid and managed to beat Gemini Rue :)
I couldn't stand the shooting sequences. Worst idea ever for an adventure game. With the many bugs, and the story that I couldn't follow at all, I gave up after 2 hours :-p
CarrionCrow: Also, for further potential consolation, there's crap I generally won't even buy for people (unless they make it a point to mention that it might possibly scar them mentally and emotionally) that I've purchased for personal flagellation.
ô__ô Dare I ask what games these would be?
Post edited May 17, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
superstande: hey hey, don't worry guys, I'm fairly stupid and managed to beat Gemini Rue :)

by the way, have you checked https://www.gog.com/game/overfall ..? Looks kinda nice...
Two things -

1. You aren't stupid. Stupid people make me gnash my teeth while wishing a program existed that would electrocute them in their chairs, then set their house on fire with them twitching inside so they can do the world a favor by burning to death. You do not generate that kind of response in me.

2. In all honesty, I'm going by Agent's sterling recommendation of the title.
When you know someone's a big fan of a company, and they still hate a title? Odds are it's going to be good in that "kicking me in the junk until I cough up blood" sorta way.

Took a bit at Overfall and it seems interesting enough, but not so much that I'm clamoring to buy it while I've got so much other stuff to run through.
AgentBirdnest: ô__ô Dare I ask what games these would be?
You could, but with all due respect, I won't tell you. Broadcasting what I consider some of the worst things possible, along with proclaiming that I'm psychotic enough to purchase said items for people, will probably make the rational folks in the crowd clam up a bit about their worst of the worst picks. And where's the fun in that? =)
Post edited May 17, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: You could, but with all due respect, I won't tell you. Broadcasting what I consider some of the worst things possible, along with proclaiming that I'm psychotic enough to purchase said items for people, will probably make the rational folks in the crowd clam up a bit about their worst of the worst picks. And where's the fun in that? =)
I find you quite fascinating :-D