It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
moonshineshadow: Argh... it is late and I should sleep but I am not tired at all... is there a game so boring that it makes you sleepy? :D
Go and watch TV,works for me..
moonshineshadow: Argh... it is late and I should sleep but I am not tired at all... is there a game so boring that it makes you sleepy? :D
EndreWhiteMane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w
Sorry, but I never click youtube links for reasons. And besides I doubt it is a game :D

gunsynd: Go and watch TV,works for me..
Would work if there was something I could stand watching... but there is only shit and that does not make me sleepy, it annoys me and that does not help ;-)
low rated
moonshineshadow: Sorry, but I never click youtube links for reasons. And besides I doubt it is a game :D

gunsynd: Go and watch TV,works for me..
moonshineshadow: Would work if there was something I could stand watching... but there is only shit and that does not make me sleepy, it annoys me and that does not help ;-)
Tempermental:-)
moonshineshadow: But that would be unfair, we also want to know and have fun :D
I only asked because he said it's censored for public posting. But if it's any consolation, he did not PM me.
Soulstorm. ;)

But that's one hell of a price to pay for some sleep.
HypersomniacLive: I only asked because he said it's censored for public posting. But if it's any consolation, he did not PM me.
Ah too bad :D Could have been interesting ;-)
tinyE: WTF happened!? I turned the game off it was 19-7 G.B with 4 minutes to go. I come back to see the trophy presentation and it's 22 - 19 Seattle! :O
Just got through watching it.

Seattle scored a touchdown, succeeded with their onside kick, got another touchdown, Green Bay got a field goal to tie and then Seattle got another touchdown to win.

Post-game suicide watch - a Green Bay player named Brian Bostick. He could've gotten the ball to shut down the onside kick attempt, but it went through his hands, bounced off his chest, and someone from Seattle got it.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by CarrionCrow
tinyE: WTF happened!? I turned the game off it was 19-7 G.B with 4 minutes to go. I come back to see the trophy presentation and it's 22 - 19 Seattle! :O
CarrionCrow: Just got through watching it.

Seattle scored a touchdown, succeeded with their onside kick, got another touchdown, Green Bay got a field goal to tie and then Seattle got another touchdown to win.
Yeah I saw that last score. XD Man let the rest of the world talk shit about our sports, that was fun!
CarrionCrow: Just got through watching it.

tinyE: Yeah I saw that last score. XD Man let the rest of the world talk shit about our sports, that was fun!
If American football was that interesting all the time, I'd actually tune in every week to watch it. ;)

And yes, it was. I don't often watch it at all, but that was good enough to view to the end.
CarrionCrow: Soulstorm. ;)

But that's one hell of a price to pay for some sleep.
Not really my kind of game, so I would probably get more awake by even trying to play it ;-)

Seems like I'll just stay awake a bit longer and see if I can grab at least a few hours sleep later on before work.
adaliabooks: On the whole subject of America and guns, I never really got it. I think Crow's description is exactly right and some people seem to believe that having a rifle in their closet will stop the government from oppressing them... which, as Crow accurately explained, is clearly ridiculous. It baffles me when you see people interviewed who completely deny any connection between American gun laws and gun crime rates... We have maybe a few dozen gun related murders in the UK a year (probably a little higher than that, they don't always make the national news I suppose) yet some cities in America have that in a month, yet people will claim there is no correlation.
Not bad... Guns are so easy to get in USA... (in France too apparently... but people wouldn't want to have a gun in their bedside table)
And LOL about the "handjob" misreading... ^^

EndreWhiteMane: I have paper books on both Baldurs Gate and Neverwinter Nights and they seem to make more sense to me, think I'll try those as my 'hardcore' RPGs first. :-)
Had a bad last couple of days here so I'm just playing 'fun and dumb' stuff for right now, like LSL. ;)
Baldur's Gate is an "old" game but I still like it much, I restart the first one just last week :-)

AgentBirdnest: My "home protection" is a welcome mat. If people really want to kill me, I won't stop them. They probably have a good reason.

(also - woohoo! 666!)
Hooo... Very nice (and effective ?) protection ! ^^
Who would want to kill you ; you're far too nice... But... Wait. 666 ?!? Are you the Devil :-O !!! ARGH

LOL !!!
HypersomniacLive: I only asked because he said it's censored for public posting. But if it's any consolation, he did not PM me.
<insert crude, stupid, sexist, chauvinistic, non politically correct comment here>
And there you have it! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: <insert crude, stupid, sexist, chauvinistic, non politically correct comment here>
Argh, that is cheating ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: <insert crude, stupid, sexist, chauvinistic, non politically correct comment here>
moonshineshadow: Argh, that is cheating ;-)
To the best of my knowledge I've never had a post down-rated, and I'd rather not put an end to that trend. :-)
moonshineshadow: Argh, that is cheating ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: To the best of my knowledge I've never had a post down-rated, and I'd rather not put an end to that trend. :-)
ok that is a convining argument ;-)
So take a +1 instead :P
Post edited January 19, 2015 by moonshineshadow