It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: I haven't got many games on the Wii U (mainly due to price), but it's a great console.
tinyE: Really?
That's the original Wii (also a great console really, despite it's lack of power and third party support).

Anyway, hitting people and breaking things with the controllers is half the fun :D
low rated
adaliabooks: I haven't got many games on the Wii U (mainly due to price), but it's a great console.
tinyE: Really?
Old Benny Hill theme..
tinyE:
adaliabooks: Anyway, hitting people and breaking things with the controllers is half the fun :D
Okay that is the single greatest line pertaining to gaming I have ever seen. XD
It's poetic, it's sweet, it's not too wordy, and it really says it all.

Next chance I get I'm having that put on a shirt.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, PC can't cover everything, and it never will, for better and worse.
Think I'm going to draw the line at my GOG wishlist then start focusing on whichever console (about 85 percent chance of it being some kind of DS and/or Wii-U) has the most games that I want and digging through the bargain bin to build up a library of those.
Right now, I've got a 360 in the other room that I never use. I never use it because it overheats like it's about to catch fire and spontaneously combust, even after me babying the crap out of it.
Also, I kinda hate Microsoft in general.
And Sony's not any better, ultimately. They're still going for the more graphics, more online crap, more money approach and there's no way in hell I'm dropping 400 dollars for a PS4 console so I can have the privilege of dropping 60 dollars a game whenever something comes out that I actually want. (Which right now would stand at a whopping ONE title.)

But I would definitely recommend the 3DS, even if just for the back catalogue of DS games it plays (assuming you haven't got a DS). Nintendo are the undoubted kings of handheld gaming. No one has ever done it like them, and these days handhelds are pretty much capable of running the same kind of games PCs and home consoles can.
Figuring that I'll end up with a Wii U, a 3DS sooner than that, and eventually the Wii U will be hooked up to the modem so I can burn coin like a lunatic grabbing old games. =)
adaliabooks: Anyway, hitting people and breaking things with the controllers is half the fun :D
tinyE: Okay that is the single greatest line pertaining to gaming I have ever seen. XD

Rofl. Glad to be of service ;)
CarrionCrow: Figuring that I'll end up with a Wii U, a 3DS sooner than that, and eventually the Wii U will be hooked up to the modem so I can burn coin like a lunatic grabbing old games. =)
Sounds like an excellent plan. The Wii U virtual console is a treasure trove of great classics (even more so once they release all their old NES and SNES games)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by adaliabooks
high rated
tinyE: Okay that is the single greatest line pertaining to gaming I have ever seen. XD

I upvoted him before seeing your response...

adaliabooks: Rofl. Glad to be of service ;)
CarrionCrow: Figuring that I'll end up with a Wii U, a 3DS sooner than that, and eventually the Wii U will be hooked up to the modem so I can burn coin like a lunatic grabbing old games. =)
adaliabooks: Sounds like an excellent plan. The Wii U virtual console is a treasure trove of great classics (even more so once they release all their old NES and SNES games)
Yeah, I haven't looked through everything, but what I've seen definitely tells me that I'll be headed for that pretty much immediately after buying a Wii U.

budejovice: I upvoted him before seeing your response...
Now I've never been hit with a Wii controller, but growing up I took many NES controller shots to the head. Those fuckers hurt!
low rated
tinyE: Now I've never been hit with a Wii controller, but growing up I took many NES controller shots to the head. Those fuckers hurt!
Ah Hah that explains a lot..
tinyE: Now I've never been hit with a Wii controller, but growing up I took many NES controller shots to the head. Those fuckers hurt!
Seriously. Hard as a rock, with really pointy corners. Those things hurt like hell.
And they were durable. You could smash your brother on the head with it thousands of times, and it will still work just as well as it did 30 years ago.
Be glad it wasn't a NES Advantage. You could straight-up kill someone with one of those.
low rated
CarrionCrow: Be glad it wasn't a NES Advantage. You could straight-up kill someone with one of those.
I got hit on the head by a Freight Train Wagon once:-)
True story..

Edit Not a toy train neither..
Hint: I was a Shunter..
Post edited January 17, 2015 by gunsynd
AgentBirdnest: Seriously. Hard as a rock, with really pointy corners. Those things hurt like hell.
And they were durable. You could smash your brother on the head with it thousands of times, and it will still work just as well as it did 30 years ago.
Yeah.. even just holding them hurt. I remember how my hands used to ache from mashing the buttons when playing some Godzilla game...
CarrionCrow: Be glad it wasn't a NES Advantage. You could straight-up kill someone with one of those.
gunsynd: I got hit on the head by a Freight Train Wagon once:-)
True story..

Edit Not a toy train neither..
Hint: I was a Shunter..
Sheesh...I imagine that ruined your day in a big hurry. How exactly did that end up happening?
tinyE: [...] and offering sexual favors helps.
Are you any good at them?