It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
colorfuldescent: Bioshock sale was likely a launch sale, as it only recently premiered on GOG, and not officially part of the winter sale. That's just a guess though.
RWarehall: Possibly, but it was tagged as "Winter Sale 2018 Deal" in the ajax script as opposed to having its own promo page as most launches do.
Hurrrm...
Just noticed the disappearance of Bioshock from the sale.
With no warning at all, the deed was done.
The parasites writhe in anguish.
And I can hear Miss Rand's laughter from beyond the grave.
high rated
Well, I was going to grab the Bioshock games, but it seems once again gog has trouble telling us when some games go off sale early during a big sale. Is it really that difficult to put up a timer on those specific gamepages like Steam does or tell us when they go off sale in the forum post about them?
What does it say about one, when he is bored out of his mind on Christmas eve?
Post edited December 24, 2018 by j0ekerr
high rated
All this storepage redesign and GOG couldn't even bother implementing a rudimentary timer. Back to nail-sniffing to find out when a game's discount ends.

Panaias: Did GOG just remove auto-play videos on mouse hover?? I swear, I am on the front store page and there are no annoying auto-playing videos when I focus on games :D
Unfortunately, this seems to be the case only for the frontpage (likely to cut down on the Winter Sale load). Auto-videoplaying thumbnails are still a thing when you are browsing the catalog.
Grargar: All this storepage redesign and GOG couldn't even bother implementing a rudimentary timer. Back to nail-sniffing to find out when a game's discount ends.

Panaias: Did GOG just remove auto-play videos on mouse hover?? I swear, I am on the front store page and there are no annoying auto-playing videos when I focus on games :D
Grargar: Unfortunately, this seems to be the case only for the frontpage (likely to cut down on the Winter Sale load). Auto-videoplaying thumbnails are still a thing when you are browsing the catalog.
Is there a way to organize the titles in my library according to genre or company? I would like to stack some of my titles together and I don't believe GOG ever created something so common sense.
Grargar: All this storepage redesign and GOG couldn't even bother implementing a rudimentary timer. Back to nail-sniffing to find out when a game's discount ends.
Oh well. If gog wants to miss out on money, then I can oblige.
I'm starting to feel really blue.

On the night of Christmas eve.

That is seriously NOT good.

What game should I play to lift my spirits?
j0ekerr: I'm starting to feel really blue.

Painkiller.
Sarang: Is there a way to organize the titles in my library according to genre or company? I would like to stack some of my titles together and I don't believe GOG ever created something so common sense.
You can filter your library to only show a specific genre, but it doesn't cover every single one. You could also create tags and add games to them that cover any missing genre you want or even games from a company (or basically anything).
With enough effort, you could create what you want (a library sorted by game genres), but it will take time to create the tags, add every single game of your library to them and then assign tag priority.
j0ekerr: I'm starting to feel really blue.

Mr.Caine: Painkiller.
Attachments:
So what will we get? Mass Effect & linux galaxy?
high rated
I hoped from something special from Bethesda, but it seems that we've got only delayed disappointment :(
What's going on with the penguins on main page? Galaxy-Linux is impossible, but I have no other ideas.

So maybe take a quick look at discounted games with rating 4.7 and above:

• $1.19 • -80% • Metal Fatigue [4.7]
• $1.19 • -79% • Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Albion [4.9]
• $1.49 • -75% • Archimedean Dynasty [4.8]
• $1.49 • -76% • Blood: One Unit Whole Blood [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Colonization, Sid Meier's [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Evil Islands [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0 [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Fallen Haven [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Fallen Haven: Liberation Day [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Imperialism [4.7]
• $1.49 • -76% • Imperium Galactica [4.7]
• $1.49 • -76% • Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) [4.7]
• $1.49 • -76% • Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds [4.7]
• $1.49 • -76% • Master of Magic [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Master of Orion 1+2 [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack [4.8]
• $1.49 • -74% • Startopia [4.7]
• $1.49 • -85% • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Theme Hospital [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Total Annihilation: Commander Pack [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Tzar: The Burden of the Crown [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Ultima 4+5+6 [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Ultima 7 The Complete Edition [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Ultima Underworld 1+2 [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander 1+2 [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom [4.8]
• $1.49 • -75% • Wing Commander : Privateer [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • X-Com: Apocalypse [4.7]
• $1.49 • -75% • X-Com: UFO Defense [4.9]
• $1.99 • -80% • FlatOut 2 [4.7]
• $1.99 • -80% • Jagged Alliance 2 [4.7]
• $1.99 • -79% • Primordia [4.7]
• $1.99 • -79% • System Shock 2 [4.9]
• $1.99 • -79% • System Shock: Enhanced Edition [4.8]
• $1.99 • -79% • Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive [4.7]
• $1.99 • -67% • Ultimate DOOM, The [4.8]
• $2.09 • -65% • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis [4.9]
• $2.09 • -65% • Outlaws + A Handful of Missions [4.7]
• $2.09 • -65% • Sam & Max Hit the Road [4.7]
• $2.39 • -61% • RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe [4.8]
• $2.39 • -60% • Sudden Strike 2 Gold [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Anno 1602 A.D. [4.8]
• $2.49 • -75% • DOOM II + Final DOOM [4.8]
• $2.49 • -75% • Deus Ex GOTY Edition [4.9]
• $2.49 • -75% • Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • FTL: Advanced Edition [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Fallout [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Fallout 2 [4.8]
• $2.49 • -75% • Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Machinarium Collector's Edition [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Majesty Gold HD [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Psychonauts [4.7]
• $2.49 • -75% • Quest for Glory 1-5 [4.9]
• $2.49 • -75% • S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition [4.8]
• $2.49 • -75% • Thief 2: The Metal Age [4.9]
• $2.49 • -75% • Thief Gold [4.8]
• $2.49 • -75% • Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) [4.8]
• $2.99 • -49% • Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom [4.9]
• $2.99 • -74% • King of Dragon Pass [4.7]
• $2.99 • -50% • Last Express, The [4.7]
• $2.99 • -49% • Parkan: The Imperial Chronicles [4.7]
• $2.99 • -80% • The Blackwell Epiphany [4.7]
• $2.99 • -85% • The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition [4.8]
• $2.99 • -70% • Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition [4.7]
• $2.99 • -70% • Unreal Tournament GOTY [4.8]
• $2.99 • -70% • World in Conflict: Complete Edition [4.7]
GOG.com: Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Great job with sales guys, I've never not had so much to chose from. I also like the Polar Expanse art:
https://images-3.gog.com/0bd6a2366e79e2c9d84a48414417ae94a66fc06cabb96e85e2dc0dadd64f6806.jpg
Disney platformers arrived - but discounts are rather meh... :/
Please bring CrossCode back as a daily deal at the end. I was very disappointed that I didn’t get a chance to buy it during that day. Guaranteed sale.