It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
code for fantasy general:
PTMEF96B73C2B1F123

i already have it and my friends won't likely play it. i hope someone nice gets it.
This worked out nicely for me.

I noticed I didn't have Myst 3 and 4 yet, so I bought them for about 15€ combined. That gave me an Everspace freebie which I had wishlisted just a week ago, and on top of that I bought the Everspace Encounters DLC too.

I also noticed I hadn't reclaimed some of those free DLCs (or updates?) for Kingdom Come. Now I have.

Not sure if I'll be buying anything else for now, I am quite content with finishing my Myst collection, and getting Everspace at last.
Sarang: Hey guys, definitely looking forward to buying a few games here and there but first priority is buying games before Beamdog tries shaking me down with nonsense "Enhanced Editions". Besides Icewind Dale 2(am buying for this sale) what games should I be worried that they will try to fleece me for?
I think Icewind Dale 2 is in no danger because I've read somewhere that the sources were lost.
As for getting the "remaster" treatment, NWN2 might be also a candidate.
Sarang: Hey guys, definitely looking forward to buying a few games here and there but first priority is buying games before Beamdog tries shaking me down with nonsense "Enhanced Editions". Besides Icewind Dale 2(am buying for this sale) what games should I be worried that they will try to fleece me for?
I don't think any. Icewind Dale 2's source code was lost so it can't be enhanced - that's what I heard anyway. Nwn2 likely won't be enhanced either. I think they're working on baldurs gate 3 now and not bothering messing around with other games. I think.
Ok thanks for the advice. I thought they'd go after those archives like the Dark Sun series and others.
Trying to browse the store on the latest Galaxy beta is the worst thing I've experienced since messing with a "Windows Vista Capable" PC which would barely run XP... Is the stable version working any better? Using the browser for now, else I might need 2 hours just to scroll down the page..
IWD2 isn't in "immediate danger" as Beamdog have said that they can't do anything about that b/c the source code is lost. I'd say NWN2 could be enhanced, but even then GOG will probably have an ultra-low sale (NWN1 was as low as 3,60 euros a month before it was replaced by the EE) before that happens.

Also, am I the only one who can't buy anything? Whenever I try to checkout my games an error page appears.
I really hope one of these flash sales includes KOFXIII, crossing my fingers here.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Sarang
Winter Sale's on and the only game I've bought was not on sale, yay!
It's here!! Thanks for the game GOG and nice discounts at last.
Yay another game giveaway sponsored by Google, only available to Chrome users!

Yay!
FI
NAL
LY!

After lagging behind for 2 years, stubbornly refusing to even put a 10% discount on the title while on Steam it sold for 75% off, GoG FINALLY decided to put the Van Helsing bundle on sale. Instabuy!
Sarang: I really hope one of these flash sales includes KOFXIII, crossing my fingers here.
What about '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION though?
high rated
The spreadsheet is "mostly" ready...
All sales are listed with color-coding. Links and end dates have not yet been put into place.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall: The spreadsheet is "mostly" ready...
All sales are listed with color-coding. Links and end dates have not yet been put into place.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
+1 and thanks as always for all your work on this!