It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Yup, this again.
Attachments:
None of my wishlisted games are on sale! This sale is boring! Wait... That was an automatic reflex...
I should go see the sale first :D
Wow! Amazing sale! :D Thanks for the free games! :D

Unfortunetely, I don't think my wallet will survive this sale! But at least it's death will not be in vain! :P
NOW we can start complaining for real!
Let the games begin! \o/

Finally, thank you GOG team! <3

Now for some treasure hunting, preciousss! :p
Thanks for the free game Full Throttle Remastered GOG!
Full Throttle is... ahem... was on my wishlist. :) Thanks for the early Christmas gift!
wow, love the improvements such as a list of daily deals up top and how you sorted already owned games to the back of lists. well done. the art work is very nice as always too. thanks for bringing back the buy some get some free. cheers!

most definitely going to get sumthin
superstande: None of my wishlisted games are on sale! This sale is boring! Wait... That was an automatic reflex...
I should go see the sale first :D
LOL ;)

Sweet price on Tower of Time (I grabbed it last month). Can't wait to see the new Flash Deals. Time to go pick through the categories...
The free games with or without purchase are nice, but I own all of them already. =P
Sweet Christmas has arrived!

I'll be digging into the wishlist. There are so many cool deals up. I presume more might be unlocked over the week, although I do prefer a full reveal from the beginning.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Nicole28
Thanks for the freebie GOG. Much love and many kisses.
Nice giveaway, would have liked to have seen more games on connect especially for some people who might have missed them the first time around.

Little disappointed with the tier 1 free game for buying on the store as it has been given away before by GOG and that there isn't a middle tier between spend a penny vs spent a lot of pennies.

It would have been nice to see bundles with extra discounts and mix & match bundles with sliding scales of discounts back.
Mr.Mumbles: The free games with or without purchase are nice, but I own all of them already. =P
GAMES plural? I just saw Full Throttle...?

Gotta say the layout still sucks though. It starts off nice with the flash deals, reccomendations and I see a "Best of RPG"

But then turns into a HUGE pain in the ass to navigate those tabs of lists that really don't even make sense (The Word, China, Germany???) and then like a list of games that really tell me nothing about them and are sort of redundant at times... and then to make it worse to go look at another one I have to go back to the main page, scroll like 18 times and then click another of the 20 random categories under even more random tabs. Kind of Ewww and makes browsing the sale majorly "unfun."

I can't help but feel it'll result in me spending a bit less time perusing than I usually do. :(