It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Panaias: Did GOG just remove auto-play videos on mouse hover?? I swear, I am on the front store page and there are no annoying auto-playing videos when I focus on games :D
I am using latest chrome version - autoplay is gone.
If this is not by mistake - i would say it´s an christmas miracle.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Vythonaut: You won't have to spend countless hours studying complex weapon systems & avionics (because there aren't any), meaning it's very easy to get into and start learning tactics and mastering the art of dogfighting or blowing stuff up from the get-go.
Are you sure of that? Aircraft Guide contains only 459 pages. :p
Panaias: Did GOG just remove auto-play videos on mouse hover?? I swear, I am on the front store page and there are no annoying auto-playing videos when I focus on games :D
Paraharaha: I am using latest chrome version - autoplay is gone.
If this is not by mistake - i would say it´s an christmas miracle.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Using Firefox here - latest version. Well, even if by mistake, browsing the front page has turned from tragic to magic*! Merry Christmas!

[*: well, almost, but still a huge step forward]
RWarehall: The following titles have been removed from the sale seemingly early:
BioShock™ 2 Remastered
BioShock™ Remastered
I had those just sitting in my cart for days, thinking I had 10 days to go or so, and just happened to check out, apparently mere moments before they went off sale. Yikes.

Why do they *do* things like that??? "We're in danger of making some sales, better start discouraging would-be buyers!"

(BTW, people's comments seem to usually blame gog, but although gog may make mistakes, I assume that the discount policies in sales are more often than not set by the publisher -- they're obviously the only ones that can set the non-discounted price.)
I'll be curious to see if either of the Blake Stone games will be in the Winter Sale.
TheBigCore: I'll be curious to see if either of the Blake Stone games will be in the Winter Sale.
Of course I don't know, but just as a data point, I bought both at 75% off ($1.49 each) on Feb 25 2018, so although it may be a later sale, with luck it will still be at a reasonable price like that.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by faroot
Vythonaut: You won't have to spend countless hours studying complex weapon systems & avionics (because there aren't any), meaning it's very easy to get into and start learning tactics and mastering the art of dogfighting or blowing stuff up from the get-go.
PainOfSalvation: Are you sure of that? Aircraft Guide contains only 459 pages. :p
Well, i didn't say there aren't stuff to learn about, it's just a lot more fun doing so in contrast to Falcon BMS where a newcomer to combat flight sims won't be able to even find how to switch to cannon for some dogfighting action, or defend themselves from a missile that came from "nowhere" (BVR). :P

In IL-2 things are simple: you get your cannons, you follow your enemy who does seemingly "weird" stunts to avoid you getting on his tail, you eyeball the distance that's needed for your weapons to be effective (=gun convergence, applicable if cannons are placed on the wings) and you proceed to blow them brains out, unless his wingman (that you haven't noticed) comes up from behind you and hits you first. There are bombs and rockets too that you simply aim, fire and forget about them. If you see an explosion, that's nice; if the stuff you were intended to bomb blows up, that's great! :)

Oh, and that 459-page Aircraft Guide sounds like the brochures you get from car dealerships, the ones that showcase all their cars. :P
RWarehall: The following titles have been removed from the sale seemingly early:
BioShock™ 2 Remastered
BioShock™ Remastered
faroot: I had those just sitting in my cart for days, thinking I had 10 days to go or so, and just happened to check out, apparently mere moments before they went off sale. Yikes.

Why do they *do* things like that??? "We're in danger of making some sales, better start discouraging would-be buyers!"

(BTW, people's comments seem to usually blame gog, but although gog may make mistakes, I assume that the discount policies in sales are more often than not set by the publisher -- they're obviously the only ones that can set the non-discounted price.)
Bioshock sale was likely a launch sale, as it only recently premiered on GOG, and not officially part of the winter sale. That's just a guess though.
high rated
colorfuldescent: Bioshock sale was likely a launch sale, as it only recently premiered on GOG, and not officially part of the winter sale. That's just a guess though.
Possibly, but it was tagged as "Winter Sale 2018 Deal" in the ajax script as opposed to having its own promo page as most launches do.
I hope the new sale banner hints at some goodies to come for the Linux folks.

RWarehall, big thanks for keeping track of all of the sale updates.
HereForTheBeer: I hope the new sale banner hints at some goodies to come for the Linux folks.

I echo your statements.
faroot: I had those just sitting in my cart for days, thinking I had 10 days to go or so, and just happened to check out, apparently mere moments before they went off sale. Yikes.

awww man. I had those sitting in my cart too waiting to see if something else I wanted more would come up. They really should have posted how long they were going to be on sale in the news posting. That sucks.
HereForTheBeer: I hope the new sale banner hints at some goodies to come for the Linux folks.

Could be Gog Galaxy for GNU/Linux and MacOS (because apples)? I'm also wondering if the other portal gives a hint too.
colorfuldescent: Bioshock sale was likely a launch sale, as it only recently premiered on GOG, and not officially part of the winter sale. That's just a guess though.
RWarehall: Possibly, but it was tagged as "Winter Sale 2018 Deal" in the ajax script as opposed to having its own promo page as most launches do.
THIS is my problem. I would've bought both IF GOG made it clear it would end around a specified date but they just up and end it.
As it stands I'm not going to pay more than $5 for either given that's the bar the sale price was set. I also think that was right as I own multiple copies of one of them, one digital, other physical on XBox and I bought a copy of the original on PS3. I have looked at the remaster and don't think the improvement is worth enough to double dip past $5 for the incentive of also being DRM-Free.
Bottom line, if GOG removes it before it hits $5 again I won't lose a wink of sleep. If 2K decides to be stupid and try to pull the same Bethesda pricing of $10 as the regular sale price I ain't biting.
Hey guys, I come to you looking for recommendations.

I was wondering, how awesome of a beat-em-up is guacamelee and if there are any others like it in Gog's library? Guacamelee looks really beautiful, but it's not it's not at best sale price which makes me pause, instead of pouncing.

I'm in the mood for a scrolling action game.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by j0ekerr