It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Trilarion: It's simple and plain DRM and I will never buy such games here. That's the end of the story for me.
Well i'm linux user so Galaxy is a bit of a problem to me (not supported), but i have some doubts if it is DRM. It gices you access to your account so it must authenticate, question is if it checks if game is owned by you. Maybe ask some friend with Galaxy multiplayer game which you do not own to install it on say usb stick, come to you and run on your computer with galaxy logged as you. If multiplayer, as i suspect, works in this scenario then it is not DRM at all. Just lets say some laziness of game developers which do not want to write code for choosing server, waiting room/lobby etc. again and again, provides servers for each game and so on - but choose to rely on infrastructure provided by publisher - GOG in this case.

I'm more concerned when they will support Galaxy on linux...
Tetimoni: ...If multiplayer, as i suspect, works in this scenario then it is not DRM at all. Just lets say some laziness of game developers which do not want to write code for choosing server, waiting room/lobby etc. again and again, provides servers for each game and so on - but choose to rely on infrastructure provided by publisher - GOG in this case. ...
Ideally I would prefer not to rely on as few as possible third parties for infrastructure. Using a third party library is fine. Using a third party library that requires you to authenticate is DRM. Using a third party infrastructure just because it's a tad easier but which does not require authentication (unlikely) would just be an additional risk (it could fail some day) but not DRM.

I doubt it. Multiplayer with GOG in this scenario won't work and you will have to authenticate, I guess. Just a guess though.
So usually they release a new game on Thursdays right? And we didn't get one...so maybe something big?
Like a big publisher weekend sale(addition to winter sale) + new game from that publisher?
RWarehall: Blood 2: The Blood Group
Blood 2: The Blood Group

GOG deals a burn to the competition
Trilarion: Anyway, the user base could react a bit more aggressively towards these multiplayer must always have an authentication attitude and GOG could also be a bit better there.
If the original supports LAN play and connecting directly to an IP that functionality should not be stripped. Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 got bashed pretty hard for this in the reviews, and rightfully so. (and I'm not buying it)

If the original never supported LAN play, I wouldn't force GOG to create it.. but it should not be stripped.
Post edited December 21, 2018 by W3irdN3rd
None of Bethesda games on sale now (still?).
So... I want to believe... Believe they exist. Will it dawn in fire(works)?
Attachments:
Post edited December 21, 2018 by erbello
RWarehall:
Been meaning to catch you online - thanks so much for updating with the new games added and such. The sale can be a huge pain in the ass to navigate so it's nice to see the handful of games that sneak in front and center in this thread.

Much appreciated!
Bethesda games are now on sale, but no new releases :/
Desmight: Bethesda games are now on sale, but no new releases :/
Yeah and the discounts are the same as any sale. Disappointing.

We Are the Dwarves base price on Steam is 4.99€ while on GOG it's 22.09€ (part of today's Daily Deal).
Desmight: Bethesda games are now on sale, but no new releases :/
Sad, winter is not coming yet.
Bethesda, I got the money but you can do better than this for these three games:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
high rated
The following games have been added today:
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
AI War Collection - Daily Deal
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
BATTLETECH - New GoG Low 40% off vs 30% off
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Deep Sky Derelicts - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 65% off vs 32% off
Doom 3: BFG Edition
DOOM II + Final DOOM
Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, The
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Kromaia - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 85% off vs 75% off
Mary Skelter: Nightmares - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 45% off vs 40% off
Necropolis: Brutal Edition
Polaris Sector - Gold Edition - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 80% off vs 75% off
Quake 4
Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake III: Gold
Quake: The Offering
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Songbringer - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 65% off vs 55% off
STAR WARS™: Dark Forces - Returned with lower discount
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ - Returned with lower discount
STAR WARS™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Daily Deal - New Unbundled GoG Low 75% off vs 66% off - Was Bundled at 77% off
Stellaris - New GoG Low 75% off vs 60% off
Stellaris: Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack - New GoG Low 75% off vs 60% off
Stellaris: Nova Edition Upgrade Pack - New GoG Low 75% off vs 60% off
Surviving Mars: Colony Design Set - 1st GoG Sale 10% off
Surviving Mars: Marsvision Song Contest - 1st GoG Sale 10% off
Surviving Mars - Space Race - 1st GoG Sale 10% off
Ultimate DOOM, The
We Are The Dwarves - Daily Deal
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny

More details are available at:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited December 21, 2018 by RWarehall
high rated
Dear GOG, I 've been a loyal customer for some years now and I am happy for the ongoing winter sale. I 've already bought a few games and I am also looking forward to buy some more if the budget allows me to. I want to support you, but I want you to support me too. So, when I visit your store and the first thing I see is a huge (and nice) banner with the words "Analysis: New Games Detected" I am curious about which games were added to the sale. Is there a way to (easily) find out newly added deals? Thank you, a loyal customer :)

PS. RWarehall, your job is tremendously precious, I admire your persistence. +1
RWarehall: The following games have been added today:
AI War Collection - Daily Deal
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Deep Sky Derelicts - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 65% off vs 32% off
Doom 3: BFG Edition
DOOM II + Final DOOM
Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, The
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Kromaia - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 85% off vs 75% off
Mary Skelter: Nightmares - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 45% off vs 40% off
Polaris Sector - Gold Edition - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 80% off vs 75% off
Quake 4
Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake III: Gold
Quake: The Offering
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Songbringer - Daily Deal - New GoG Low 65% off vs 55% off
STAR WARS™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Daily Deal - New Unbundled GoG Low 75% off vs 66% off - Was Bundled at 77% off
Ultimate DOOM, The
We Are The Dwarves - Daily Deal

More details are available at:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Looks like another wave of new additions...stay tuned...
You also forgot "Wolfenstein 3D".
Why project eden isn't never in sales ? Following the game since 2years now..
W3irdN3rd: news banner 3

1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px

goglin had links for the previous banners.
goglin: Thanks pal. I linked your post for wallpapers #3 :)
Can you add the PNG versions to your post please? Thanks!