It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bump
You also tried to rolefish me lying about me being L1 and there being 3 people asking for me to claim.
You acted over-dramatic when I asked you to reflext if it was just TvT.
You have said basically that you won't change your vote no matter what, and voted for me for being puzzled at Lift talking about the old roles, because I had the same role and didn't like that kind of conversation on old roles.
Then you believe anybody else's claim on having being rerolled town twice, but conveniently just not mine? How does it work?
Dogmaus: You also tried to rolefish me lying about me being L1 and there being 3 people asking for me to claim.
I've already explained multiple times. I misread Pooka's post.

It's not rolefish. I told you already claiming near lynch is pretty much standard practice in this game.

Could you please change your tone a bit? Your past several posts have been all about me in a belittling tone. Please stop.
ZFR: I didn't want to bring it up, but the reason I think you're Town is because I'm in the same situation: my role is exactly same pre and post reset.

So I think: Joe rerolled for scum, but for those who remained Town he tried to keep their PR as is. Ergo those whose PR didn't change are Town.
My feeling is that this is a logical ass pancake.

If somebody else had posted their new role was the same as their old role, the logical and far likeliest conclusion would be "oh hey, me too, I guess he just re-rolled alignment and left the roles the same"

Which I will bet eleventy zillion dollars is what happened

I feel like you probably should have arrived at a different conclusion
Dogmaus: . So are you still voting for me despite having being rerolled town with the same role twice?
As catte said.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Of course, with this being public knowledge now we can't give much weight to further claims of having the same role (mine included), but at least I feel reasonably confident putting Yogs in the town pile and it gained you a few points too.
Any claims of same role made after I posted 232 mean nothing to me. Not yours, not catte's

yogsloth: I feel like you probably should have arrived at a different conclusion
*shrug* I didn't.
bump
Dogmaus: and he himself says he misunderstands and misreads other people posts.
Please stop. I said no such thing.

I misread one single post.
low rated
yogsloth: Going to try to sprinkle some ISO tone reads into thread throughout the day
I'm starting with the players I don't know just to get a feel for them

Starting with Gamerz
My first impression is that this is a person with some experience
lots of content, posts flow, asking questions and more importantly follows up on the answers
this looks pretty good
I think you give me more credit/praise/etc than I probably deserve....that said, I like this post.
(I do hope it doesn't turn out later on that you're scum!yog trying to get on my good side o.0)

Btw, players you don't know? Haven't we played together at least once(maybe more times) before?

yogsloth: I had to go back and actually dig it up

Here

lol
Oh, you meant a prior game? I thought you were claiming a role for THIS game.....my mistake.

yogsloth: Trying to read dogmaus, and man there's a lot here
vague impression - newerish player but going 100% to the wall
maybe I'm wrong
I don't think this is scum, there's just too much all over the place here, zero pretense

you could nitpick a point here or there, an odd reaction to Lift maybe, some over-focus on ZFR, but I think overall the flow is there
Speaking of over focus....now that you mention it, it does sorta remind me of my over focus(tunneling) on players in some games(like Nmillar in a prior game).
Dogmaus: I have explained this multiple times over the point of sickness. Enough. Reread please. I have unvoted and am I over it.
I'm just leaving a record of my (belated) response to it. I don't expect or wish for you to go over it again, believe me!

Dogmaus: "Was it a good idea to reveal that right now?"
I don't like it too, that's why I voted for Lift for talking about his old role, but at this point, I have been rerolled Town with the same role too. Now, ZFR says he thinks Yog is Town because he has said that he has been rerolled the same town role twice. Well, I say that I have been rerolled the same town role twice. So now ZFR, by this logic, should unvote me too. Or he is trying to lynch Town.
The difference is that with Yogs being the first person to mention it, the only way he could have known is from it actually happening to him. If he was scum, that's a spectacular thing to guess. With ZFR pointing it out and confirming it, the scum now knows all about it. Scum can now easily claim that their role didn't change in the reset, therefore it's completely worthless as a town tell for anyone else.
low rated
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Ok, what the shit? Who low rated this? Seems like someone found fault with some of Bookwyrm's posts too. Orkhepaj?
My guess is some might've hidden some of the back-forth posts from a few pages back, which of course would cause them to go low rated if enough do the same.

yogsloth: lmao

and in other news, it appears my new role is totally identical to my old role

was that supposed to happen
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Was it a good idea to reveal that right now?
As I believe I said before, it likely doesn't help scum much.

ettac orrazib si eman ym: It's really not a matter of opinion.
I guess it depends if one believes in luck or not, and if one believes luck can 'connect' otherwise independent events or not. I believe it can, but it's cool if others believe otherwise. :)

*GR goes back to reading his tea leaves*

ettac orrazib si eman ym: I've had a really shitty and busy few days, unable to scrape together enough time and energy to actually keep up with the game properly....
Just wanted to say, fwiw I hope your IRL improves asap.

ettac orrazib si eman ym: Of course, with this being public knowledge now we can't give much weight to further claims of having the same role (mine included), but at least I feel reasonably confident putting Yogs in the town pile and it gained you a few points too.
What about the person who first claimed such before both Yog and ZFR?
Side note: i'm shocked and surprised no one noticed that post yet.
low rated
(@OP: No votes in this post)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dogmaus: Can someone explaing this "bragging rights" thing to me? I don't get it. What rights? Why bragging?
As Catte said, bragging rights is just players stating (usually near the start of a game) who they think the scum team might be.

Dogmaus: GR "GamezRanker: I guess I meant fate/chance/luck/whatever you want to call it, of any player only rolling scum once in how many consecutive games*.
And here we are, at least 3 players saying that they have been given the same roles twice. I don't think all of us have been rerolled, or someone among us is lying. So the two games are not so unrelated it seems. This makes me suspect Lift again but let's say he was just being reckless. He had botched the whole game just before after all.
Are you saying you think that bit above is me saying I rolled the same role twice? If so, i'd like to state that it wasn't....I stated that much much earlie....err, nothing. o.0 ;D

Silliness aside, I don't think Joe would've kept Lift as scum after the reset/reboot/rejig.

Dogmaus: I am really scared that the kitten jumps on the keyboard and deletes my whole ost or sends it. He's capable of everything.
Even turning you into a superhero??? ;D
(Freakazoid got his powers when his cat stepped on his keyboard)
low rated
ZFR: Any claims of same role made after I posted 232 mean nothing to me. Not yours, not catte's
Same question I asked Catte above: out of curiosity, what about any made before?
ZFR: Could you please change your tone a bit? Your past several posts have been all about me in a belittling tone. Please stop.
can you stop being oversensitive and answer simple questions instead? you harvest what you seed.
So you will vote for me even if I am town? Answer that.
bump
Dogmaus: can you stop being oversensitive
For the last time, I'm asking you please stop with the personal attacks.
Dogmaus: So you will vote for me even if I am town? Answer that.
I can't know if youre Town or not. You got an Innocent qualifier? I won't vote if you do.

Lift put it nicely in post 131.