It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
Sachys: because... you cant take the flac?
i prided myself on doin' so :/
chandra: Glad to hear you liked our Die Auslanders bundle – figuring out the bundle's names was a lot of fun ;)
Randalator: Did you really intend to call it "The people from another country bundle"? Cause that's what you called it. The German word for aliens in the sense of "extraterrestials" would be "Außerirdische"...
Well, if you see it the "denglish" way, it`s: "Stirb, Ausländer- Bundle". Which sounds even less nice than "Die Ausländer".
Maxvorstadt: Well, if you see it the "denglish" way, it`s: "Stirb, Ausländer- Bundle". Which sounds even less nice than "Die Ausländer".
Yeah, that's a whole new level of unfortunate...
Ashleee: It's not a part of the summer promo :(
PainOfSalvation: No GOG Connect and no game unlocks when you spend money. Guess it's been a hard year for you guys. :/
I was hoping they would give us game unlocks... Maybe they will add them later...

dudalb: Wonder if GOG fixed Bioshock Inifnate's spinning camera problem...the game was unplayable if you had any USB game controller except for a X Box 360 controller plugged in; you had to unplug or disable your uSB device to play the game. Not a game killer, but annoying.
GOG fixes some stuff in the games they sell here but I don't think they fix THESE kinds of things (depending on a game such a thing could be very deeply tied to engine)...

DadJoke007: Just like with XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Why doesn't 2K provide the Linux-versions that's already available?
adamhm: Feral Interactive ported & published the Mac & Linux ports of XCOM: EU but unfortunately they seem to be very pro-DRM so in that case the lack of Mac/Linux seems to be entirely down to them.

However Aspyr developed & published the Mac & Linux ports of BioShock Infinite and they already brought some of their games here before so I'm not sure why GOG didn't work out a deal to bring the Mac/Linux versions of BioShock Infinite here as well.
The thing is that Feral ports can be made drm-free VERY easily with certain LITERALY official method (go to their github and check out for yourself) and very little amount of people actually know that... This is so sarcastically ironic considering that they hestitate to release their ports here...
I suggest everyone who wants their game ports to message them... Maybe if they get flooded with requests then maybe they will finally start doing something... Request flood could help...

I just hope that when they someday release their ports then they will later update them to support achievements when GALAXY FOR LINUX will FINALLY be available...

I will get Infinite on GOG but Im wondering what should I do...
Because I got it on Steam...
Should I play the Steam Linux port or DXVK the game from GOG?
Because the Linux port is OpenGL so Im wondering which option would give me better quality...
What do you guys think?

(Luke)
B1tF1ghter: The thing is that Feral ports can be made drm-free VERY easily with certain LITERALY official method (go to their github and check out for yourself) and very little amount of people actually know that... This is so sarcastically ironic considering that they hestitate to release their ports here...
Lots of forks and some small drops of custom code:
* gamemode
* steam-runtime
* inih
* test-profiles
* phoronix-test-suite
* ferallinuxscripts
* rpmalloc
* curl
* fishhook
* MetroHash
* lodepng
* stunserver
* git
* gperftools
* vogl
adamhm: However Aspyr developed & published the Mac & Linux ports of BioShock Infinite and they already brought some of their games here before so I'm not sure why GOG didn't work out a deal to bring the Mac/Linux versions of BioShock Infinite here as well.
teceem: And EA brought some of their games here before, so why aren't they all here? (I'm just asking a rhetorical
question to make a point.)
Rhetoricalness(?) aside - in case of EA it could be because they're still butt-hurt about that tweet from CDProjektRED indirectly calling them and other publishers out as guilty of the third cardinal sin.

"Worry not. When thinking CP2077, think nothing less than TW3 — huge single player, open world, story-driven RPG. No hidden catch, you get what you pay for — no bullshit, just honest gaming like with Wild Hunt. We leave greed to others."
low rated
Sachys: because... you cant take the flac?
Fairfox: i prided myself on doin' so :/
were you planning on making a flac jacket?
low rated
Fairfox: i prided myself on doin' so :/
Sachys: were you planning on making a flac jacket?
buuuut... it sounds so violent! make love, not war!
That's another game I can free from my steam library. thanks gog and 2k
low rated
Sachys: were you planning on making a flac jacket?
Fairfox: buuuut... it sounds so violent! make love, not war!
well, okay then, but you're buying the drinks this time!
ciemnogrodzianin: a proper sales listing, as always <3
Superb work, thank you.
low rated
Sachys: well, okay then, but you're buying the drinks this time!
bloody marys or go home!
faroot: Hmm, well, but those of us who speak only ein bischen Deutsche, or no German at all, would have no idea what "Außerirdische" means, whereas "Auslander" may be strictly speaking clumsy and non-idiomatic word, but is a familiar borrowing in English -- and I feel sure that you native speakers of German would be clear what was meant at the same time you were clear that it wasn't the right word.

Another view on this is that there really is no win when trying to play multi-language word games for a mass audience. Should they then even try? Perhaps Germans have a different answer to that than others. :)
Well, I for one don't mind silly word games in general, I was just wondering: Why German in the first place? Is there any relation to X-COM? And to a German this title can sound a little awkward depending on what you associate with the word (e.g. rising xenophobia). It's pretty clear that this is not the intended association and that's it's all just silly fun, just comes across as a bit clumsy. But if it makes some kind of sense to the rest of world and appears funny enough to them, why not. ;)
faroot: Hmm, well, but those of us who speak only ein bischen Deutsche, or no German at all, would have no idea what "Außerirdische" means, whereas "Auslander" may be strictly speaking clumsy and non-idiomatic word, but is a familiar borrowing in English -- and I feel sure that you native speakers of German would be clear what was meant at the same time you were clear that it wasn't the right word.

Another view on this is that there really is no win when trying to play multi-language word games for a mass audience. Should they then even try? Perhaps Germans have a different answer to that than others. :)
Leroux: Well, I for one don't mind silly word games in general, I was just wondering: Why German in the first place? Is there any relation to X-COM? And to a German this title can sound a little awkward depending on what you associate with the word (e.g. rising xenophobia). It's pretty clear that this is not the intended association and that's it's all just silly fun, just comes across as a bit clumsy. But if it makes some kind of sense to the rest of world and appears funny enough to them, why not. ;)
Ah, I see. Good points!
Here's my vault welcoming the 3 Soul Reaver games I had wishlisted to replace my old discs... Thanks GOG!

Edit : Thanks for Syberia 3 great discount too, I cannot refuse! And with this edit thank you for Obduction giveaway.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by koima57