It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
high rated
Thank you GOG for the lovely freebie!

Also thanks for (finally?) making the summer sale front page, and everything related, work in the browser of my choice (I'm inclined to think that it was hurt past sales that led to this decision, but I'm glad all the same that the stance of supporting only the latest versions of the mainstream browsers seems to be over).

Making the collections a single item that can't be partially redeemed when one has part of it from other stores seems counter-incentive, and may bite you in your rear end and lose you sales.

Have fun with the sale everyone.
Can someone answer about the bundles? Are they gonna last the entire sale length?
EDIT:

ciemnogrodzianin: List of all discounted games - sorted by price! Enjoy! ;) [...]
And thanks to you for doing this, much appreciated.
Such amazing deals, here goes madness for my wallet after the sales in Humble, Fanatical and Epic lol.

I love the packs you did and I'm finally getting Thronebreaker :)
Thanks GOG!
Will the 24h flash CHUCHEL Cherry Edition deal return on the last day ?
Sarang: Can someone answer about the bundles? Are they gonna last the entire sale length?
I'm pretty sure by the OP post's wording ALL games not marked as flash sales(24 hours) in the OP post are all sale long.
Zoidberg: And OK what is this crap with Facebook opening each time I open the main page in GoGGalaxy?
Ashleee: Our team is fixing it :)
Thanks! Sorry but that was annoying. XP
Shadow of the Horned Rat didn't get a discount. Interesting.
ciemnogrodzianin: List of all discounted games - sorted by price! Enjoy! ;)

Thanks GOG for the freebie. I hope I'll be able to play it someday :)
I'll consider X-COM bundle - probably the only one playable with my hardware. It would be nice to get a bit more classics/retro bundles.
Thanks for your painstakingly exhaustive lists! I would love to see you as a gog employee!
Sarang: Can someone answer about the bundles? Are they gonna last the entire sale length?
GameRager: I'm pretty sure by the OP post's wording ALL games not marked as flash sales(24 hours) in the OP post are all sale long.
Sorry but I ask because I remember when the Bioshock games dropped off sale with no warning though were re-listed thankfully so I ask to be sure.
GameRager: I'm pretty sure by the OP post's wording ALL games not marked as flash sales(24 hours) in the OP post are all sale long.
Sarang: Sorry but I ask because I remember when the Bioshock games dropped off sale with no warning though were re-listed thankfully so I ask to be sure.
No problem and that's very understandable......I was just trying to help you out a bit with your queries and I hope it;s helped somewhat.
Bioshock Infinate will be an instabuy.I have the original, but not the expansions.
I think the original Bioshoick is still the best of the series, but Infiante is excellent also. (DId not have a high opinion of Bioshiock 2.)
And in the age of Trump and nativism Bioshock Infinate is more revelent then ever.
TheGreatDustpan: For the GOG employees lurking the thread: reminder to pester 2k Games about releasing the Vietcong series here.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=vietcong
Seconeded. Much better Vietnam game then "Men of Valor".
Yeah Men of Valor has.. some serious issues. I got the game but had to give up due to bugs.

EDIT: https://www.gog.com/forum/men_of_valor/two_bugs_i_noticed/post2
Post edited May 30, 2019 by clarry
Nice, will control first the flash deals