It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
emter_pl: Unfortunately, Mac and Linux versions were developed and published by a different company and it wasn't possible to add their DRM-free version of the game at the moment.
That company is Virtual Programming, which released The Witcher 2 Linux port as well (including on GOG). Why can't they release Bioshock Infinite for Linux here?
Post edited May 31, 2019 by shmerl
PainOfSalvation: No GOG Connect and no game unlocks when you spend money. Guess it's been a hard year for you guys. :/
B1tF1ghter: I was hoping they would give us game unlocks... Maybe they will add them later...

dudalb: Wonder if GOG fixed Bioshock Inifnate's spinning camera problem...the game was unplayable if you had any USB game controller except for a X Box 360 controller plugged in; you had to unplug or disable your uSB device to play the game. Not a game killer, but annoying.
B1tF1ghter: GOG fixes some stuff in the games they sell here but I don't think they fix THESE kinds of things (depending on a game such a thing could be very deeply tied to engine)...

adamhm: Feral Interactive ported & published the Mac & Linux ports of XCOM: EU but unfortunately they seem to be very pro-DRM so in that case the lack of Mac/Linux seems to be entirely down to them.

However Aspyr developed & published the Mac & Linux ports of BioShock Infinite and they already brought some of their games here before so I'm not sure why GOG didn't work out a deal to bring the Mac/Linux versions of BioShock Infinite here as well.
B1tF1ghter: The thing is that Feral ports can be made drm-free VERY easily with certain LITERALY official method (go to their github and check out for yourself) and very little amount of people actually know that... This is so sarcastically ironic considering that they hestitate to release their ports here...
I suggest everyone who wants their game ports to message them... Maybe if they get flooded with requests then maybe they will finally start doing something... Request flood could help...

I just hope that when they someday release their ports then they will later update them to support achievements when GALAXY FOR LINUX will FINALLY be available...

I will get Infinite on GOG but Im wondering what should I do...
Because I got it on Steam...
Should I play the Steam Linux port or DXVK the game from GOG?
Because the Linux port is OpenGL so Im wondering which option would give me better quality...
What do you guys think?

(Luke)
Just the DLC/Expansions included in the complet Bioshock Infinate collection would cost you a lot more then $13.50
on Steam.
emter_pl: Unfortunately, Mac and Linux versions were developed and published by a different company and it wasn't possible to add their DRM-free version of the game at the moment.
adamhm: Especially since Aspyr is the developer/publisher and they have published several of their games here already
It's Virtual Programming, not Aspyr. And they like Feral have some kind of issue with releasing anything on GOG. Only TW2 came out here. Feral basically admitted they don't like DRM-free approach, but I have no idea what VP problem is.
B1tF1ghter: The thing is that Feral ports can be made drm-free VERY easily with certain LITERALY official method (go to their github and check out for yourself) and very little amount of people actually know that... This is so sarcastically ironic considering that they hestitate to release their ports here...
mk47at: Lots of forks and some small drops of custom code:
* gamemode
* steam-runtime
* inih
* test-profiles
* phoronix-test-suite
* ferallinuxscripts
* rpmalloc
* curl
* fishhook
* MetroHash
* lodepng
* stunserver
* git
* gperftools
* vogl
I suggest you lurk in ferallinuxscripts a bit ;) And YES I do know where exactly to find the thing... Im just leaving you the fun of finding it yourself... You can also get direct clues in issue tracker (I suggest excluding issue open to make it include all results)... Just don't rofl (and or facepalm) to hard when you eventually find what I meant...
GL and HF ;)

B1tF1ghter: I will get Infinite on GOG but Im wondering what should I do...
Because I got it on Steam...
Should I play the Steam Linux port or DXVK the game from GOG?
Because the Linux port is OpenGL so Im wondering which option would give me better quality...
What do you guys think?
dudalb: Just the DLC/Expansions included in the complet Bioshock Infinate collection would cost you a lot more then $13.50
on Steam.
Maybe I didn't make it clear enough so let me say it again now:
I ALREADY had Infinite on Steam long before it showed up on GOG...
Unfortunatelly due to insufficient hardware spec I wasn't able to play it... But now Im about to have new hardware so Im gonna play it...

I just got Infinite on GOG and since Linux port is OpenGL Im wondering what is the better idea:
Running original Linux port (that would be OpenGL)
OR DXVK the GOG version...
My point is Im wondering which one would give me better visual quality...

(Luke)
shmerl: That company is Virtual Programming, which released The Witcher 2 Linux port as well (including on GOG). Why can't they release Bioshock Infinite for Linux here?
But you know that The Witcher 2 is a game made by CDPR which is part of the CDProjekt Group (that also owns gog) ?
If yes then you have your answer: Because CDP(R) would never sign a contract with a company that would prevent their own game be on their own store.

Also TW2 was never "developed AND published" by this company. CDPR is selfpublishing their games online.
GOG.com: The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.
Yes!

Now I'll consider repurchasing games I already own: now that the set is complete.

I don't even mind that the other two games are at a lesser promotion.
I'm spoilt for choice to be honest.
Over in the Bioshock series forum here GOG is taking a lot of abuse for not having the Mac or Linux versions of the game. I quoted Gog's explanation and they pretty much hand waved it away .
GOG screws up, yes, sure, but some people seem to have developed a real hate for it, while finding nothing wrong with Steam.
dudalb: Over in the Bioshock series forum here GOG is taking a lot of abuse for not having the Mac or Linux versions of the game. I quoted Gog's explanation and they pretty much hand waved it away .
GOG screws up, yes, sure, but some people seem to have developed a real hate for it, while finding nothing wrong with Steam.
Geez not this again. They try their best to even get Infinite on here then this.
I doubt GOG ppl just say 'nah fuck linux'
B1tF1ghter: The thing is that Feral ports can be made drm-free VERY easily with certain [...]
mk47at: Lots of forks and some small drops of custom code:
* gamemode
* steam-runtime
* inih
* test-profiles
* phoronix-test-suite
* ferallinuxscripts
* rpmalloc
* curl
[...]
Well ok I can go search I guess; I know what malloc and phoronix and git and curl are, but I don't move in those rev-eng circles I suppose, so that's kind of a random list of stuff to show that you're in the in-group and most of us are not? Yes, I believe you, you know the relevancy of those symbols, and I and others don't?

Something more explanatory would be nice.
Pawel1995: But you know that The Witcher 2 is a game made by CDPR which is part of the CDProjekt Group (that also owns gog) ?
If yes then you have your answer: Because CDP(R) would never sign a contract with a company that would prevent their own game be on their own store.

Also TW2 was never "developed AND published" by this company. CDPR is selfpublishing their games online.
The point is, VP shouldn't have problems making such contracts - they already did it in the past. Or what is their problem otherwise?

May be we should write something to VP, and ask why this mess is happening, time after time.

UPDATE:

You can find their support form here: http://www.vpltd.com/contact/
I just wrote to them with this question.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by shmerl
PainOfSalvation: No GOG Connect and no game unlocks when you spend money. Guess it's been a hard year for you guys. :/
But they're giving away free games for nothing! Surely that's better than having to buy things to unlock them?
Wishlist decreasing, backlog increasing.
high rated
Good bye good old GOG game bundles. All hail to the new, intransparent GOG game collections, which do not show you if you already own a game in a collection and do not even warn you when you add them to your cart and check them out.
GOG.com: Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, [..]
And which are also a perfect opportunity to buy unwanted, expiring gift codes for games and do not even get warned about it!

GOG, what happened to your own statements about "owned games always count in your favor" and "bought gift codes do never expire"?
dudalb: Over in the Bioshock series forum here GOG is taking a lot of abuse for not having the Mac or Linux versions of the game. I quoted Gog's explanation and they pretty much hand waved it away .
pkk234: Geez not this again. They try their best to even get Infinite on here then this.
I doubt GOG ppl just say 'nah fuck linux'
Ealier in this thread GOG explained that other companies programmed and sold the Mac/Linux versions (I guess 2k decided not to do the ports themselves and licenced them out) and the makers of the Mac/Linux versions did not want to remove the DRM for a GOG release.
I pointed this out in that thread, but the people there just ignored it and..after attacking me, continueing to rant about how evil GOg was.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by dudalb