It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
argamasa: Revolution Flash Deal with the five Broken Sword and In cold blood for last days probably?

I have none of them on gog and would be great.
Terraria would be great too! :p
can we get daily mix - lion king on discount? or are daily mixes not part of the sale?
high rated
Today's New Additions:

Discounts End 13-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection (50% off vs 33% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection (50% off vs 33% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Lorelai (25% off vs 10% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Megaquarium (35% off vs 30% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Where The Water Tastes Like Wine (50% off) - Matches GoG Best
Yono and the Celestial Elephants (55% off vs 50% off) - All-Time New GoG Low

Discount Ends 17-Jun-2019 - 10 PM UTC
Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition [Deluxe] (40% off) - Matches GoG Best

Discount Ends 19-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Ultimate Fishing Simulator - Greenland DLC [DLC] (20% off) - New Release

In other news, Star Control I & II as well as Star Control III have returned to the catalog today at a new low base price of $3.99 while previously $5.99 along with the New Release Void Bastards premiering at a base price of $29.99.

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited June 13, 2019 by RWarehall
RWarehall: In other news, Star Control I & II as well as Star Control III have returned to the catalog today at a new low base price of $3.99 while previously $5.99 along with the New Release Void Bastards premiering at a base price of $29.99.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for the info! That's great news!
And for checking the deals, of course.
high rated
original post updated, here are the wallpaper links #4 :)

goglin: (snip)
background wallpapers #4:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px
Nice, finally a good discount for the Jazz Jackrabbit games. Bought.
What's the bug from main page? :)
What does it mean?
high rated
Today's New Additions:

Discounts End 14-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
ABZÛ (60% off) - Matches GoG Best
Devil Daggers (54% off vs 50% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Semblance (50% off vs 35% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
The Cat Lady (80% off) - Matches GoG Best
Victor Vran (60% off)
Wuppo (75% off)

Discount Ends 19-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation - Desert Edition (20% off) - New Release
---Includes OST DLC

In other news, the Launch Promo for Passpartout: The Starving Artist (20% off) ends tomorrow 14-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC.

RWarehall: Today's New Additions:

Discounts End 14-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
ABZÛ (60% off) - Matches GoG Best
Devil Daggers (54% off vs 50% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Semblance (50% off vs 35% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
The Cat Lady (80% off) - Matches GoG Best
Victor Vran (60% off)
Wuppo (75% off)
Not much on sale this time that I like, but Cat Lady was on my list and seems good. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: What's the bug from main page? :)
What does it mean?
Even more important, what are those gigantic praying mantis doing over in the corners behind the audience? Gotta go extra-wide to see them on the widest banner, such as zooming out all the way (making everything smaller).

But sure, who's center stage, too? Though, I'm more worried about the audience suddenly attending dinner, as the main course.
When does the Bioshock Infinite sale price end?
PainOfSalvation: [...]
Yes, a flash deal on Terraria would be great.
ciemnogrodzianin: What's the bug from main page? :)
What does it mean?
thomq: Even more important, what are those gigantic praying mantis doing over in the corners behind the audience? Gotta go extra-wide to see them on the widest banner, such as zooming out all the way (making everything smaller).

But sure, who's center stage, too? Though, I'm more worried about the audience suddenly attending dinner, as the main course.
Well, the silhouette is the main character from Hollow Knight... I'd guess the mantises are references to some of the bosses you fight in that game. Doubt there's anything too significant... Silksong is still too early in development for an actual release or preorder.
djdarko: When does the Bioshock Infinite sale price end?
I would expect it to be in effect until the end of the sale.
Crisco1492: ...
We'll know in a few hours. It's the last moment before weekend and before the sale ends. I'm really curious, looks like main page stage tells some story (with plot twists) during the sale - nice idea, I think.