It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: Ogre - Vamp starting in few mins.
Should be messy :)

Shame I'm still at work :(
Anyone wanna play me in the Open League so I can try out the Norse guys?
Go Ogres!
I'll be in the stands cheering if I can figure out how :P
Aningan: Go Ogres!
trying to figure it also.
Has the match already started?
Aningan: Fair enough. I would have been pissed also to be in your position tbh. I just try to get something out of a loss if possible. It's why I suggested going for the MVP and gold.
OK, now I'm getting angry.
I have played games to the end with only two players left on the field. I have lost lots of players and still enjoyed the matches. And I played these matches to the end. And you know why? Because I felt that my opponents treated me fairly. Because they didn't stall and we were still playing a game. Both of us.
If for you having all of your opponent's players lying on the ground, the opponent just pushing "end of turn" again and again and you continue to stall is playing a game with somebody then that's wonderful for you. For me that isn't playing a game with somebody anymore.
In our game I was considering conceding when I was down on my luck but I continued playing although it looked really gloom. Then I realised that you would now stall. For five turns. And I conceded.
I'm fine with that.

And I think that everybody who saw some of my other tough matches will agree that I don't need advise on continuing to play in a tough situation. Been there, done that, would do it again.
Piranjade: And I think that everybody who saw some of my other tough matches will agree that I don't need advise on continuing to play in a tough situation. Been there, done that, would do it again.
Still remember our season 1 opening game?
First turn and a thrall already died...
poor vamps :P
Piranjade: And I think that everybody who saw some of my other tough matches will agree that I don't need advise on continuing to play in a tough situation. Been there, done that, would do it again.
Rodzaju: Still remember our season 1 opening game?
Yep. Two of my players died (a blitzrat and a thrower if I remember correctly), 4 others got injured. I lost 0-3.
And I was disappointed that you ended up in a different division in season 2 because I wanted to play against you again.
Aningan: Go Ogres!
mefet: trying to figure it also.
Has the match already started?
Just did a few minutes ago.
JudasIscariot: Anyone wanna play me in the Open League so I can try out the Norse guys?
I'm burned out for today, but msg me anytime tomorrow if you need experimenting as I'm also trying out possible candidates.
JudasIscariot: Anyone wanna play me in the Open League so I can try out the Norse guys?
Sure, I'd be willing to! Just hit me up.
Zeta: Sure, I'd be willing to! Just hit me up.
Awesome! Gimme a few and I'll message you :)

@DodoGeo: I just might take you up on your offer :)
im testing atm some agi teams so if u wanna play sometimes against elfs add me in steam
Snot Air vs Forceful Blood Donation -> vamps for 2-1 win

Flying snots, dead snots, cas snots, ko'd vampire, dead thrall, wonderous vamp dodging & passing, lots of inducements - even if badly chosen, lightning bolt not firing at ogre and then firing, but not working against snot -> we got it all alright.

I think i had the ball at pretty good control most of the time -> except ghiros ogres then promptly bashed my ball carrier to ground. This happened more than just once. I came of the better twice, once on both halfs, ghiro scored 1-1 equalizer with snotty that should have been turned into barbeque snot on stick, but apparently the lightning bolt was low on battery at the time.

So the wiz sucked, i took an extra apo and then didnt use it on the badly hurt vamp when ihad the chance - regen failed as it always does. Not a single thrall got permanent injuries which was surprising, one died - but that was thrall. first turn was it? The other loner i had got the mvp. ofcourse.

very exciting match, i thought ghiro would score 2-2 on the last turn with TTM, but apparently he had already moved the snot that turn, so there it stood: so close yet too far, 2 squares from TD'ing.

Ghiro did lots of stuns and more than few KO's on my team, but overall i was very lucky with the armor dice this time around. My thralls even prooved foul proof and 2 or 3 snots got thrown out of the game by ref and i didnt suffer losses.

I had bought my 5th vamp for this match, "Baron Blood the Messy" - and surprisingly he scored twice and managed to lvl up in his first match....on the other news, the two other lvl2 vamps are still just couple spp aways from their level and dont seem to be able to get those no matter what.

Very exciting match for me, i had my doubts many times how the things would work out. Ill upload the replay to google drive soon.
MafiaK1: im testing atm some agi teams so if u wanna play sometimes against elfs add me in steam
Yeah gimme a few to simmer down from dice rage as I tried the Norse against sewer rats and had dudes getting knocked out, one died, and my Frenzies rolled mostly skulls....

Anyways, I just played an informal game against Zeta's Skavens and it was a right bloody mess with the Norsemen getting thrown about like rag dolls. I think my problem was that I had no big guy so theirs was able to roflstomp my Norse without a hitch. Add to the high MA that the Skavens have and I couldn't even score as they'd always catch up with me ....

While the Norse may have all those nice skills at the beginning they got slaughtered more than my Chaos team did. I don't know what to do now: either try the Norse of just go with my Chaos team with a Chaos warrior that finally has Block...
Post edited September 05, 2013 by JudasIscariot