It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally finished making my new team for the next season. The Wheel of Terror. Just hope they wont give me nightmares :P.
It's a fresh dark elf team, lets see if i can get lucky again with a relatively fragile team.
arnob8911: Finally finished making my new team for the next season. The Wheel of Terror. Just hope they wont give me nightmares :P.
It's a fresh dark elf team, lets see if i can get lucky again with a relatively fragile team.
Added to the Season 5 list.

I also roughly sorted the teams by team value (TV) so you all can get an idea in which division you might end up.
Piranjade: I also roughly sorted the teams by team value (TV) so you all can get an idea in which division you might end up.
For some reason i think it would be funny to go up against a higher tv team of halflings, to bad they are now assigned to the other division :).
Hmm and i just noticed there are 2 (or 3) other dark elf teams, wish i paid more attention before i made them then i perhaps would have picked something else. Ah well perhaps next time, regardless it will be a fun season :).
If the Dark Elf count is too high, i can make another team type that is vacant. Not sure if its necessary but i'd be willing to.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by Realrocker07
arnob8911: Finally finished making my new team for the next season. The Wheel of Terror. Just hope they wont give me nightmares :P.
Piranjade: Added to the Season 5 list.

I also roughly sorted the teams by team value (TV) so you all can get an idea in which division you might end up.
Hmm, I'm not sure that 1070 TV halfling team belongs in the higher division. It's going to be destroyed given all the bashy teams in there.

I vote we put it in the lower division, and move someone else up. That's more fair imo.

Edit: Oh and I'll play the orcs next season, not dark elves. Although with their lower TV, I predict most games are going to be pretty painful.
Post edited May 24, 2014 by mystral

mystral: Hmm, I'm not sure that 1070 TV halfling team belongs in the higher division. It's going to be destroyed given all the bashy teams in there.

I vote we put it in the lower division, and move someone else up. That's more fair imo.
Uh...yeah...Like...I know I'm halfling's so I have no chance at all, but I'd MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH rather be in the other division. With TV difference being like that, there's no way I'll ever be anything I can do, no matter how much For The Shire'ing I do.

If that 70 TV is enough to make me face those demons, then I'll just make a new team.
mystral: Hmm, I'm not sure that 1070 TV halfling team belongs in the higher division. It's going to be destroyed given all the bashy teams in there.

Hawk52: Uh...yeah...Like...I know I'm halfling's so I have no chance at all, but I'd MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH rather be in the other division. With TV difference being like that, there's no way I'll ever be anything I can do, no matter how much For The Shire'ing I do.

If that 70 TV is enough to make me face those demons, then I'll just make a new team.
heh, i am pretty certain we have agreement about 'flings.

...but think about all the inducements you would get against the nice TV2300 chaos and such :D

(its saturday morning at i am back at the office ...k.)
Post edited May 24, 2014 by iippo

The list is not final yet, we still have three "old" players that haven't decided on a team yet and that could theoretically enter returning teams, and thereby push the Halflings down into the lower tier division.

If that doesn't happen, Hawk already said he'd create a new team to get in to the lower division.

It's our first tier season and it'll be interesting to see how it all works out (or not) in the end. We'll learn.
Realrocker07: If the Dark Elf count is too high, i can make another team type that is vacant. Not sure if its necessary but i'd be willing to.
There are three DaE teams. We also have three Chaos teams and three Orc teams. No need to do anything about it, at least from my point of view.
That being said, if anyone still wants to change team for what reason ever, you can still do that. Take what makes you happy.
Post edited May 24, 2014 by Piranjade

Piranjade: The list is not final yet, we still have three "old" players that haven't decided on a team yet and that could theoretically enter returning teams, and thereby push the Halflings down into the lower tier division.

If that doesn't happen, Hawk already said he'd create a new team to get in to the lower division.

It's our first tier season and it'll be interesting to see how it all works out (or not) in the end. We'll learn.
I don't know if someone will volunteer to play in the higher division rather than create a new team. With 3 developed chaos teams, it's a pretty scary division to play in imo. :p

I still remember that the last time I played against MafiaK1's chaos team I ended up with only 2 valid players at the end of the game.
If my season 5 doesnt go "averagely-enough" i might have to bring in "the Blustering Behemoths" the season after that.

I really need to get my share of the pothead action.
If anybody play the miniature games or want to, see this indiegogo you'll probably like it

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-chaotic-carnival-team-by-gaspez-art-fantasy-football-miniatures
Lord_Britania: If anybody play the miniature games or want to, see this indiegogo you'll probably like it

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-chaotic-carnival-team-by-gaspez-art-fantasy-football-miniatures
Thank you!
It isn't a team that appeals to me though.
Lord_Britania: If anybody play the miniature games or want to, see this indiegogo you'll probably like it

I'm looking at some of these:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/17-fantasy-football-teams-new-pro-elves-and-orcs-a

Specifically, the elf team, with Dark Elf Positional extra.
This should give me 22 elves & if I pick up a tree, all the elves I will ever need....
Post edited May 24, 2014 by Rodzaju
Not really fond of the sculpt, except perhaps the japanese edo style.

But the Orc Band is fun.
Quick update: I'm back from my trip, and recovered from sleep deprivation quickly, so it looks good for playing the final tomorrow! :)

Regarding the prize distribution: Since Piranjade and me already know what we want to pick, we can start the process already. Next to pick is E_A, then Michal. :)

The prize list is here.
Post edited May 24, 2014 by Psyringe