It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rcthedigitalhero: There were two deaths, one was saved, but unfortunately, Vladimir Pudding was thrown like a javelin directly into the ground, where he still remains, with his little halfling feet sticking into the air.
Psyringe: It seems that Vladimir Pudding has finally been "Put in" ...

*runs for cover from flying tomatos*
I approve this joke!
Concerning the reboot:
I know that it is hard to play against teams with more TV. But we also had some new teams doing really well this season with a bunch of them getting into the play-offs.
Also, like I said before, I would like to give the players who started the second season with a new team the opportunity to continue develop these teams in the third season. Some teams are just getting into gear, like E_A's Dark Elves for example, and having to stop using them now would be a bit painful.
Also, if we do a reboot now, will we do it every season if new players join us or if somebody wants to start a new team so that we have even TV at the beginning of every season?
Still, I voted neutral because I can live with it either way.
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Piranjade
Hi there,
im against a reboot, as I'm Happy to slowly develop a good Team and afterwards I'd like to play that Team for a while. Moreover I'd like to verify the General opinion, that high Level dwarf teams are weaker than other high Level Teams (e.g. Chaos).
Personally i liked it that there were teams around with higher team value, changes the situation a bit. Get access to things you normally dont have access to, like a halfling chef, a wizard or a star player. The games against teams with high team value made me feel like i probably would lose that match because the opponent has better players, but when you win those it feels really good :). So i like it that there is more difference in tv with teams from previous seasons. It mixes up the games a bit.
Ah well i voted neutral as well because i dont care that much (and not sure if i will continue to next season), but i wanted to at least tell that i had fun in my matches against those really strong teams :). If you play for fun and such its nice to have different teams to play against, while if you want to make sure you have a decent chance to reach the finals its fairer to have everyone start with a fresh team.
rcthedigitalhero: and the 'MericaBowl ends in 2 - 0.

'Twas a fun game. If you tuned in you got to listen to Hawk, Zeta and I have a fun time just chatting. I think the score would have been higher, but my skinks all seemed to think the ball smelled fowl, as they constantly kept throwing the ball back onto the ground.

There were two deaths, one was saved, but unfortunately, Vladimir Pudding was thrown like a javelin directly into the ground, where he still remains, with his little halfling feet sticking into the air.

3 level ups for my team. still no block for my Kroxi :( but all of my Saurus DO have block how, and one even learned how to Tackle.

AAAnd replay: http://wikisend.com/download/588834/Weekly_S2_D1_R11_DigitalHero_Hawk.db
It was a pretty stereotypical Halfling game for me. I started out okay, and then inevitably everything went to crap.

It is the second week running where I had an amazing bad play with a Treeman hurling a Halfling. Last week, I took out my own ball carrier and this week I murdered my own star Russian player...

I consider it a moral victory to keep a game to just a 2-0 loss.
My Custodians will face the Red Spiky Team in a few minutes. Spontaneous is most of the time with me. ^^
For those of you who haven't voted in the poll concerning a possible reboot (all teams starting the third season with TV 1000) yet, please vote:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=522793cee4b09938befb3961

I've started going back through this season's games to see if it is all in my head or if my luck really is that bad...
Ok, because I have had some time on my hands :-). Your games in statistical analysis:

Note: Values are given from theoretical values -100 (every roll you take is a 2+ and none of them works) to +100 (every roll a 6+ and all of them work). Realistically you get values from 0 (normal) over +/-5 (slight advantage) to +/- 10 (Lucky) and +/- 15 (blessed by Nuffle).

Net Luck = Yours - Enemies

R1: Actions: +7.30 | Net Luck: -5,64; Injuries: - 4.93 | Net Luck: -4,69 ; Blocks: 66% success rate, 2% TO rate
R2: Actions: +9.77 | Net Luck: +10,95; Injuries: +5.07 | Net Luck: 14,75; Blocks: 56% success rate, 4% TO rate
R3: Actions: +0.00 | Net Luck: +5,86; Injuries: -2,22 | Net Luck: -5,72; Blocks: 62% success rate, 2% TO rate
R4: Actions: -2,86 | Net Luck: +3,64; Injuries for: -5,95 | Net Luck: -10,31; Blocks: 48% success rate, 1% TO rate
R5: Actions: -8,18 | Net Luck: -7,86; Injuries for: -0,42 | Net Luck: -8,3; Blocks: 63% success rate, 2% TO rate
R6: Actions: -1,96 | Net Luck: -5,66; Injuries for: -7,53 |Net Luck: -1,39; Blocks: 77% success rate, 2% TO rate
R7: Actions: -8,00 | Net Luck: -4,98; Injuries for: +9,59 | Net Luck: -0,52; Blocks: 56% success rate, 6% TO rate
R8: Actions: -12,56 | Net Luck: -23,42; Injuries for: +0,50 | Net Luck: -18,50; Blocks: 76% success rate, 0% TO rate
R9: Actions: +7,56 | Net Luck: +24,64; Injuries for: -0,73 | Net Luck: -10,73; Blocks: 56% success rate, 1% TO rate
R10: Actions: +0,65 | Net Luck: -13,29; Injuries for: -2,33 | Net Luck: -14,11; Blocks: 63% success rate, 2% TO rate

So to sum up: You have actually been somewhat unlucky, although with big swing from very lucky to very unlucky. The same goes for your opponents (strangely enough usually in the same direction). This probably explains why you feel down so often. You go from one match where everything goes your way to matches where nothing works and your opponent rolls well. You were rather lucky with your blocks (which would partly explain the good scores despite the bad rolls) but didn't do a lot of actual damage with them.
Post edited September 05, 2013 by E_A
Piranjade: For those of you who haven't voted in the poll concerning a possible reboot (all teams starting the third season with TV 1000) yet, please vote:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=522793cee4b09938befb3961
19 votes so far!
The match between Red Lantern and Misfits will get on the way in about 45 minutes.

I'll try and stream it. First time using twitch so shit might not work but I'll try:

http://www.twitch.tv/realaningan
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Aningan
Aningan: The match between Red Lantern and Misfits will get on the way in about 45 minutes.

I'll try and stream it. First time using twitch so shit might not work but I'll try:

huzzah, ill go make some cheese bread with mettwurst (?)
iippo: huzzah, ill go make some cheese bread with mettwurst (?)
Sounds good. I'll have some dark bread with goat cheese.
Plain joghurt with fresh blueberries here. Wait, which board is this? With blood! WITH LOTS OF BLOOD!!!
Post edited September 05, 2013 by E_A
iippo: huzzah, ill go make some cheese bread with mettwurst (?)
Piranjade: Sounds good. I'll have some dark bread with goat cheese.
... but do you put grill spice and Sriracha extra hot chilisauce on it?
E_A: Plain joghurt with fresh blueberries here. Wait, what are we talking about here? With blood. WITH LOTS OF BLOOD!
havent yet put Sriracha extra hot chilisauce on youghurt. Might have to try, i actually have natural turkish youghurt....
Post edited September 05, 2013 by iippo
Game will start in a few minutes: