Stuff to know:
1.) Co-admins: Rodzaju & Piranjade
2.) We will have fixed match day interval of one week >>> most likely some people are going to miss matches for RL reasons - but I believe this to be the lesser evil and it will keep things rolling on.
3.) The matchday change is tuesday 23:59 GMT +2
4. ) Act promptly - Contact your opponent as soon as the matchday changes and settle the match day OR inform him/her if you know before hand that you wont be able to play that match.
5.) Be tactful - You will be fouled, your favorite player is going to die, youre going to roll three red block skulls three times in row and the thrower wont be able to pass the ball one square - accept this before starting to play.
6.) Fairplay ...in Blood Bowl sense that is... No greaving of dead players and retired teams, its part of the sport :)
7.) Although its not necessary to join GoG Blood Bowl group in steam, it is recommended.
9.) Profit => Have fun playing the game!
!! UPDATE !!
League name: 'Gog Weekly'
Nro teams: As many as we get = 14 (holy sardines!)
Single round-robin -> everyone plays ONCE against each other.
Win = 3 points
Draw = 1 point to both
Lose = 0
Disconnections & no-show
1. In case one of the players gets disconnected and the game cannot be continued:
Rematch is encouraged. Having decided on rematch time, the players inform league admins to reset the match score. If a rematch cannot be arranged in time, the autowin result will stand.
2. Opponent doesnt show up on agreed time:
If the match cannot be scheduled on another time, the admins will set the score manually 1-0 for the player that showed up originally. Unfortunately this counts mvp and tournament money as autowin. Thank you Cyanide.
3.Opponent cannot be contacted to arrange the match in the first place:
0-2 admin adjusted win for the one player who cannot contact his opponent in time and lets the admins know about this in advance. Posting on the forum if you cannot contact your opponent in about 4 days time is encouraged. Missing multiple matches without giving the admins valid reason may lead to kicking off the tournament -> admin discreation.
4. Both players "disappear":
0-0 admin adjusted draw.
*Autowin = Winner gets the losing teams mvp + prize money, loser gets nothing. This is set by Cyanide and unfortunately cannot be edited at all.
'team name' - 'GoG name' / 'Steam name' / 'BB coach name'
1. 'The Ale House Elves' - iippo / iivaril / iipp0 - Norse
2. 'Blackrock Berserkers' - Hawk52 / Hawkster52 / Hawk52 - Chaos Dwarfs
3. 'We are not fluffly birds' - kanarek / Michal / Michal - Human
4. 'Big & heavy fists' - WBGhiro / Gluttonious Overlard / Ghiro - Ogre (yarr!)
5. 'DinoSaurus' - Rodzaju / Rodzaju / Rodzaju - Lizardmen
6. 'The Busty Bruisers' - Lactococcus / Moggrym / Moggrym - Amazon
7. 'Red Spiky Team' - DodoGeo / DodoGeo / DodoGeo - Chaos
8. 'Rat-a-touille' - Ninjada / Ninjada / Ninjada - Skaven
9. 'Misfits' - Piranjade / piranjade / Piranjade- Underworld
10.'Khorne Konstellation' - E_A / ***** /Ebenezer_Arvigenius - Khorne
11.'MooMooCows' - WereCrow / WereCrow / WereCrows - Chaos
12.'Dangerous Gits' - Morbi / Morb / Morb - Goblins
13.'Nurgle Lymphocytes' - Pogopuschel / Pogopuschel/ Pogo_Puschel - Nurgle
14.'The Sparkling Strikers' - NoHit / NoHit / Quälix' - High Elf
Please inform me of typos and missing info!
!! UPDATE II !!
Open league for directly challenging other GoGers,:
League name: 'GOG Open Access League'
>> Play as often as you wish, any time you and your vic....opponent's have time :)
!! UPDATE III !!
TeamSpeak3 -server for the league:
Channel: GoG Blood Bowl League
Channel Pw: 'havefun'
Thank you NoHit!
!! UPDATE IV !!
Please send your match replay (players agree which one sends) here and we will collect them to one place, where anyone interested can download and watch them.
The replay is saved automatically and the directory is something like: xxx\user_name\Documents\bloodbowlchaos\saves\replays
Please change the file name to format: 'Weekly_Rx_playername-playername' -> x being the nro of round played.
The replays will be eventually upped at: