First matchday ending exceptionally latest on the 29th.
Previous league results:
Winner: DinoSaurus / Lizardmen / Rodzaju
Runner-up: We are not fluffy birds / Human / kanarek
Winner: Red Lantern / Dwarf / Aningan
Runner-up: Nagarythe Decadence / Dark elf / E_A
-kanarek's match predictions to be updated
To be updated
Stuff to know:
1.) Admins: iippo, Piranjade & Zeta.
2.) Moderators: Rcthedigitalhero & Psyringe.
3.) GOG Open Access League's admin: Rodzaju.
4.) We will have fixed match day interval of one week >>> most likely some people are going to miss matches for RL reasons - but I believe this to be the lesser evil and it will keep things rolling on.
5.) The matchday change is tuesday 23:59 GMT +2
6. ) Act promptly - Contact your opponent as soon as the matchday changes and settle the match day OR inform him/her if you know before hand that you wont be able to play that match.
7.) Be tactful - You will be fouled, your favorite player is going to die, youre going to roll three red block skulls three times in row and the thrower wont be able to pass the ball one square - accept this before starting to play. It will happen.
8.) Fairplay ...in Blood Bowl sense that is... No greaving over dead players and "force-retired" teams, its part of the sport :)
9.) Although its not necessary to join GoG Blood Bowl group in steam, it is recommended.
11.) Profit => Have fun playing the game!
!! UPDATE !!
League name: 'Gog Weekly'
Nro teams: 28
Rounds: 13 + playoffs (top4 from both divisions)
Win = 3 points
Draw = 1 point to both
Lose = 0
Disconnections & no-show
1. In case one of the players gets disconnected and the game cannot be continued:
Rematch is encouraged. Having decided on rematch time, the players inform league admins to reset the match score. If a rematch cannot be arranged in time, the autowin result will stand.
2. Opponent doesnt show up on agreed time:
If the match cannot be scheduled on another time, the admins will set the score manually 1-0 for the player that showed up originally. Unfortunately this counts mvp and tournament money as autowin. Thank you Cyanide.
3.Opponent cannot be contacted to arrange the match in the first place:
1-0 admin adjusted win for the one player who cannot contact his opponent in time and lets the admins know about this in advance. Posting on the forum if you cannot contact your opponent in about 4 days time is encouraged. Missing multiple matches without giving the admins valid reason may lead to kicking off the tournament -> admin discreation.
4. Both players "disappear":
0-0 admin adjusted draw.
5. Match freezes and cannot be continued
This is considered Cyanides "feature" which is not caused by either player. Players are to quit the match and inform admins/moderators of what happened and the match will be reset for replay. In freeze cases the possible autowin result does NOT stand. If players cannot agree on new match time, 0-0 draw will be set by admin/mod. If one player is no-show on agreed upon rematch time, normal no-show rules are followed.
6. Not being able to play in playoffs:
Playoffs are special. If the person knows that he/she will not be able to participate, they will be swapped for the closes team that didnt make it to playoffs (usually 5th). If two or more teams have equal number of league points admins shall consult random.org.
If player cannot play or is no-show during the playoffs, regular rules apply.
*Autowin = Winner gets the losing teams mvp + prize money, loser gets nothing. This is set by Cyanide and unfortunately cannot be edited at all.
Season 3: Teams & Groups
Link to player and group info
Team / Race / GoG nick / Steam nick / BB coach name
1. Jollys Likedeeler / Orc / jol1yroger / Jolly / jo11y
2. Sewer Swappers / Skaven / kanarek / Michal / Michal
3. The Expendables / Norse / Aningan / (cc)Aningan / Aningan
4. Brok'd Nose Brigade / Orc / Realrocker07 / realrocker1989 / Realrocker07
5. Don't Blink! / Undead / Kamica / kamica / kamica100
6. Ulthuan High Elves / High elf / Steviec85 / James T. Kirk / Steviec85
7. Roaring Rampage / Chaos Dwarf / Cheongzewei / BowP / Cheongzewei
8. Runic Sleeping Pills / Dwarf / Mefet / Mefet / Mefet12
9. Natural Disaster / Wood Elves / Psyringe / Psyringe / Psyringe
10. Anti-Anemia Alliance / Vampires / iippo / iivaril / iipp0
11. Wheredemons / Necromantic / L0rdtr3k / M0rtrek / M0rtr3k
12. Rioting Punks / Chaos / JudasIscariot / Judas Iscariot / Judas_Iscariot
13. Misfits / Underworld / Piranjade / Piranjade / Piranjade
14. Big & heavy fists / Ogres / WBGhiro / Gluttonious Overlard / Ghiro
Team / Race / GoG nick / Steam nick / BB coach name
1. Forestdwellers / Pro elf / Lactococcus / Moggrym / Moggrym
2. The Roving Band / Necromantic / Mystral / Macrosnoir / Mystral
3. DeathGate / Amazon / Arnob8911 / Arnob / Arnob8911
4. Half Moon Bombers / Goblin / CSPVG / CSPVG / CSPVG
5. Fist full of Hate / Dark elf / ArcturasB / Arcturas / Arcturasb
6. End Boss Brawlers / Nurgle / Rcthedigitalhero / Digital Hero / DCDigitalhero
7. Mo'ar Dakka! / Orc / WereCrow / WereCrow / WereCrows
8. Undead Fight Champs / Undead / Hawk52 / Hawkster52 / Hawk52
9. Hamburg Hammerfists / Dwarves / HannoB / Stampede / StampedeHH
10. Red Spiky Team / Chaos / DodoGeo / DodoGeo / DodoGeo
11. Screams of Frogs / Lizardmen / Vitek / Vitekb / Viteklis
12. The Armoured Seagulls / Humans / Zeta / Zeta / Zetashade
13. Systematic Chaos / Chaos / Mafiak1 / Mafiak1 / Mafiak1
14. Nagarythe Decadence / Dark Elves / E_A / Ebenezer_Arvigenius / Ebenezer_Arvigenius
Please inform me of typos and missing info!
Reserve player list
Contact any of the admins to be added to the reserve players list. If a player drops from the league mid-season, those on the list will be contacted and the first one to reply will be chosen as replacement player.
Link to original join-in thread
Open league for directly challenging other GoGers,:
League name: 'GOG Open Access League'
>> Play as often as you wish, any time you and your vic....opponent's have time :)
Optional TeamSpeak3 -server for the league:
Channel: GoG Blood Bowl League
Channel Pw: 'havefun'
Thank you NoHit!
Please send your match replay (players agree which one sends) here and we will collect them to one place, where anyone interested can download and watch them.
The replay is saved automatically and the directory is something like: xxx\user_name\Documents\bloodbowlchaos\saves\replays
Please change the file name to format: 'Weekly_S3_Dy_Rxx_playername-playername' -> y=Division nro and xx=round nro (ie "04" etc).
The replays will be eventually upped at:
Season 2 Prize pool & donation info:
Link / Contact Psyringe.