It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Hmmm, the deal was there alright (I grabbed a key). Maybe, they were running out of keys?
Damn; they raised the price to $6.79

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/mountandblade_warband_storefront
Grargar: Hmmm, the deal was there alright (I grabbed a key). Maybe, they were running out of keys?
triock: Nope, but it's €6,79 now. :p
I meant to say that they might have ended the deal prematurely because they were about to run out of keys.
triock: New deal on IGS - Crystal Catacombs

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
End up grabbing this. Nice that they promise keys when complete, including a GOG key if such a thing comes to pass.
IAmSinistar: Nice that they promise keys when complete, including a GOG key if such a thing comes to pass.
I bought "Vintage Year" on IGS (great game!) ...later the game was released on Desura and the developer refuses to send out any keys to the IGS buyers...
Christoph89: I bought "Vintage Year" on IGS (great game!) ...later the game was released on Desura and the developer refuses to send out any keys to the IGS buyers...
Tch. Hopefully this dev doesn't have the same attitude. I almost picked up that game myself, now I'm glad I didn't give them any money.
Shadowgrounds is $0.69 at Humble and is DRM free
triock: Nope, but it's €6,79 now. :p
Grargar: I meant to say that they might have ended the deal prematurely because they were about to run out of keys.
Oh, darn. I've heard that was the best in the Mount & Blade series of games.
Grargar: I meant to say that they might have ended the deal prematurely because they were about to run out of keys.
expopower: Oh, darn. I've heard that was the best in the Mount & Blade series of games.
Yup - BUT you can always pick up the original cheap (bundlestars for instance) and mod with Native Expansion or Sword of Damocles to give a similar game until the next deal comes around!
Ha, now the original Mount & Blade is on sale for 0,79€ at the Humble Store:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/mountandblade_storefront

So apparently Mount & Blade: Warband for 0,79€ was indeed a mistake. :D

I'm just glad that i could grab it.
Ragnarblackmane: Damn; they raised the price to $6.79

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/mountandblade_warband_storefront
If you sort by discount, Mount & Blade (the first one) comes up for $0.99. It's a flash sale for 9 more hours. Maybe they discounted the wrong one originally?

ETA: And ninja'd. :)
Post edited September 12, 2014 by penumbren
madth3: Weekend deals at Steam

Skyrim

-75% off the regular edition
-66% off the Legendary Edition
Sachys: I knew there was something bugging me about this earlier:

During the summer sale I noted many AAA games on steam are now CHEAPER in the UK than the US.

Example: Skyrim base game is listed (as far as I can tell) at $4.99 (roughly £3), but in the UK store its a only £2.49 - there are plenty more as well.
I'm not sure when nor why this weird reversal of regional pricing happened, but I do wonder how some of the other regions now match to that.

Edit: those are of course the sale prices at 75% off im quoting.
An example of an 'other region' would be Arsetralia, generally the 'back end' of gaming deal prices. Note prices are in USD:

Skyrim: 8.74(not 4.99 US or 4.05 UK)
Skyrim Legendary Edition: 16.99 (cor blimey! 11.04 in the UK? 13.59 in the US)

As my 'international' address has me living at McDonalds, I thought I'd trawl through the trash at Amazon and was pleasantly surprised to find codes that aren't regionally locked, as is the new trend.

Skrim: USD$4.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition: USD$13.59

Grargar: Another ridiculous flash sale at the Humble Store:

Mount & Blade: Warband (Steam) -96%/€0.79

For 12 hours only!

Wait, there is one more flash sale!

Banished (DRM-Free/Steam) -70%/€4.99

For 8 hours only!

Edit: Mount & Blade: Warband's deal seems to have ended already.
Thank you very much for mentioning Banished! I knew I woke up at 5am for a reason, and that reason was to chisel away at my never-ending wishlist :)

Edit: As this is the gaming deals thread, I should add a gaming deal to it :P

Age of Fear: The Undead King @ Greenman Gaming for $0.95 (95% off)

Or alternatively, avoid using Greenman Gaming's capsule client and grab the game in this bundle:

Kiss My Bundles - The Horror Bundle $4.99:

Soulbringer (Steam)
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi (Steam)
Grimind (Steam)
Lucius (Steam)
Litil Divil (Steam)
Realms of Haunting (Steam)
Age of Fear - The Undead King (Desura)
Age of Fear 2 - The Chaos Lord (Desura)
Post edited September 12, 2014 by Tarnicus
DailyIndieGame Super Bundle 9

$1.00 for 6 games
(All at Desura and for Windows. 4 are also in Steam Greenlight)

- ARKADIANAX
- Der Professor
- Elements: Soul of Fire
- ONE DAY for Ched
- Pirated Pirates
- Radium

BTA and get two keys for each game.
Grargar: DotEmu Sega Weekend Sale -60%.
Ooooh. Worthy of note: The Sega Genesis RPG Bundle, on sale for $9.99. (69.6% off, according to the website - it's normally $32.99.)

It includes Shining Force, Shining Force II, Landstalker, Sword Of Vermilion, Shining In The Darkness, Light Crusader, Fatal Labyrinth, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV & Beyond Oasis - The Story of Thor.

Basically... every Sega game I've wanted to pick up for the PC for ages (minus Shining Force CD, which is hopefully somewhere in our storage unit). I'm not sure if I should thank you for the sale link or not. :)
Post edited September 12, 2014 by penumbren
Knights and Merchants HD (Steam Key) is FREE on DLH.net.

"DLH.Net is proud to announce that all registered DLH.Net visitors can now get a Steam key for Knights And Merchants for free. This is our 3rd Steam key giveaway (after Enclave and East India Company (unannounced) - you can still unlock the Steam keys for those - if you so far haven't done that already) and this time it's for a brillant strategic simulation, which has lost nothing about it's fascination. And more: We are giving away the new HD version of the game. All registered DLH.Net users can login to their DLH.Net profile and unlock the key by simply clicking on one button, that's all!"

http://www.dlh.net/en/register
another morning bundle purchase! thank you goggers! :p
(what did I buy, not sure, but it was only 1,50 eur for two games recommended by gog people)

Grargar: DotEmu Sega Weekend Sale -60%.
penumbren: Ooooh. Worthy of note: The Sega Genesis RPG Bundle, on sale for $9.99. (69.6% off, according to the website - it's normally $32.99.)

It includes Shining Force, Shining Force II, Landstalker, Sword Of Vermilion, Shining In The Darkness, Light Crusader, Fatal Labyrinth, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III, Phantasy Star IV & Beyond Oasis - The Story of Thor.

Basically... every Sega game I've wanted to pick up for the PC for ages (minus Shining Force CD, which is hopefully somewhere in our storage unit). I'm not sure if I should thank you for the sale link or not. :)
so is that without an emulator, or how do you run them? sorry maybe it reads somewhere, lazy lazy hi-hi
Post edited September 13, 2014 by superstande