It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: No doubt that after being burned with their last pre-order of crap and therefore not pre-ordering either of these, there will actually be stuff I want this time around! Heheheh.

That greenlight bundle though - what a load of utter shit they put together. I'm sure the pre-order was a case of "well nobody will buy this without speculative interest and mystery... OOH!.. MYSTERY! ~0~ "
jcosmocohen: I bet you're right, on both accounts. Still, it'll never be worth it to me to preorder again. I thought the Games from the Greenlight bundle looked neat, but then I tried them. Hrngh!
I was also disappointed by the last Groupees Gamble. I nearly buy every game bundle they have but from the last one, not even one holds up.

My 'bet' is Steamworld Dig for the Steam bundle. IF they put something decent in there it will be worth the regular price.
misteryo: Mystery is shiny, and it got me. Damn damn damn
Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised! We can always hope :D
expopower:
Sachys: No doubt that after being burned with their last pre-order of crap and therefore not pre-ordering either of these, there will actually be stuff I want this time around! Heheheh.

That greenlight bundle though - what a load of utter shit they put together. I'm sure the pre-order was a case of "well nobody will buy this without speculative interest and mystery... OOH!.. MYSTERY! ~0~ "
I'm still feeling burnes from that gamble, and yet, I'm still tempted. $2 for two potentially good bundles is cheap!
hummer010: I'm still tempted. $2 for two potentially good bundles is cheap!
Another way of expressing what Sachys said: If either bundle were good enough to make people pay $2 or more, would they be doing this?
hummer010: I'm still tempted. $2 for two potentially good bundles is cheap!
madth3: Another way of expressing what Sachys said: If either bundle were good enough to make people pay $2 or more, would they be doing this?
True ...
Interesting. Groupees just linked this via FB. Wonder if theres any alternate history games in either bundle?

(i doubt any of the linked list though!)

http://www.gamesradar.com/10-coolest-alternate-history-stories-games/
expopower: Groupees is preparing to put up a couple new bundles:

Steampunk 3
Sometimes Tuesday: Ion Robots

It seems Groupees has decided to continue using its new tactic for scoring early sales; both bundles can be "reserved" for $1 each, which provides the full bundle to early buyers on release.

According to forum speculation it looks like the Steampunk bundle will include content for City of Steam: Arkadia (free-to-play), and the Tuesday bundle will include Ionball 2: Ionstorm.
The Tuesday bundle will also contain "Egg Returns Home" which looks like total garbage.
New GamersGate deals.

Deus Ex Daily -75%. Deus EX GOTY carries SecuROM, Invisible War is supposedly DRM-Free and Human Revolution and The Fall are Steam-only.

Mass Effect Weekly -50%. Origin-only.

X weekend with discounts ranging from 40% to 60%. Most games are DRM-Free, one is Tages and some others are Steam-only.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing weekend with everything related to the 1st Van Helsing getting a -75% discount, while the 2nd one gets a -50% discount.

Tomb Raider weekend -75%. The games are either Steam-only, or carry SecuROM.

Pirates weekend with discounts up to 85% for games that feature a pirate theme. Some of the games are DRM-Free, others are Steam-only and others carry a strange mix of DRM schemes (like the Two Worlds games that use Topware's proprietary DRM).
expopower: Groupees is preparing to put up a couple new bundles:

Steampunk 3
Sometimes Tuesday: Ion Robots
Tempting, but I'm wary of pigs in pokes, so will pass on preorder. If the bundles turn out great then the asking price should still be comparatively good.
spoderman: The Tuesday bundle will also contain "Egg Returns Home" which looks like total garbage.
I'm a sucker for a cheap bet. So i plunked down my $2.02. Now to wait seven and a half hours to see if there's anything good...
spoderman: The Tuesday bundle will also contain "Egg Returns Home" which looks like total garbage.
Getcomposted: I'm a sucker for a cheap bet. So i plunked down my $2.02. Now to wait seven and a half hours to see if there's anything good...
Could've paid $2.00 ;)

Groupees has been lazy and hasn't fixed the wording yet
spoderman: Could've paid $2.00 ;)

Groupees has been lazy and hasn't fixed the wording yet
I thought that was the case, but also just in case...
I've got coupons for 75% off Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief and , and 25% off [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/306700/]Iron Fisticle.

If anyone wants one, PM me and we'll friend each other on Steam so that I can gift it to you.
Or failing that, PM me your Steam Trade link.
Humble Store flash sales:

Party of Sin (Steam) -91%/€0.79 for 12 more hours

Metro: Last Light Complete Edition (Steam) -75%/€4.99 for 8 more hours.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by Grargar
Edit: Should've known.
:-)

Just Cause 2 at Steam -80%

Warner Bros Publisher Weekend
75% in Batman, Lego, F.E.A.R, bastion, among others.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by madth3