It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Metro 2033 (Steam only) is the Flash sale on the Humble Bundle sale today. £1.99.
Someone from the States can add the US price. ;)
$2.99. :-)
2nd Week BTA games have been unlocked for Humble Mobile Bundle 7. They are:

-Soda Drinker Pro
-Alpha Wave
-Swordigo

Current BTA is $4.08, by the way.
Shadow Man for Steam is included if you pay $1 for the Humble Book Bundle.
Another one I forgot. As part of the 2K week, GamersGate has a Civilization 48 hour, with the discounts being either -66% or -75%. Civilization III and IV use SecuROM (and some kind of "Other DRM", not sure), while everything related to Civilization V, is Steam-only.
Grargar: 2nd Week BTA games have been unlocked for Humble Mobile Bundle 7. They are:

-Soda Drinker Pro
-Alpha Wave
-Swordigo

Current BTA is $4.08, by the way.
Thanks for the update. Already have Swordigo from some previous bundle somewhere, but Alpha Wave is a welcome addition. Not to be confused with the Amiga game Alpha Waves, which I am the only person to remember. :)
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the update. Already have Swordigo from some previous bundle somewhere, but Alpha Wave is a welcome addition. Not to be confused with the Amiga game Alpha Waves, which I am the only person to remember. :)
I think I played that on my Atari ST!
TrevorWilliams: I think I played that on my Atari ST!
Heh, cool! I liked the game, it was trippy fun. I could see it getting a remake with Rez-style graphics and music. :D
Steam has a French Indie Sale
(Lasts another 44 hours)

Among others:
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter -80%
- Finding Teddy -75%
- Fly'N -75%
- Mechanic Escape -70%
Grargar: Metro 2033 (Steam) -80%/€1.99 for 8 hours.
Cheap move from Deep Silver to sell the outdated and unsupported version. I would have expected that Deep Silver would pull the old version from the shelves and sell the Redux Version instead.
Groupees is preparing to put up a couple new bundles:

Steampunk 3
Sometimes Tuesday: Ion Robots

It seems Groupees has decided to continue using its new tactic for scoring early sales; both bundles can be "reserved" for $1 each, which provides the full bundle to early buyers on release.

According to forum speculation it looks like the Steampunk bundle will include content for City of Steam: Arkadia (free-to-play), and the Tuesday bundle will include Ionball 2: Ionstorm.
expopower:
No doubt that after being burned with their last pre-order of crap and therefore not pre-ordering either of these, there will actually be stuff I want this time around! Heheheh.

That greenlight bundle though - what a load of utter shit they put together. I'm sure the pre-order was a case of "well nobody will buy this without speculative interest and mystery... OOH!.. MYSTERY! ~0~ "
Post edited September 17, 2014 by Sachys
expopower:
Sachys: No doubt that after being burned with their last pre-order of crap and therefore not pre-ordering either of these, there will actually be stuff I want this time around! Heheheh.

That greenlight bundle though - what a load of utter shit they put together. I'm sure the pre-order was a case of "well nobody will buy this without speculative interest and mystery... OOH!.. MYSTERY! ~0~ "
I bet you're right, on both accounts. Still, it'll never be worth it to me to preorder again. I thought the Games from the Greenlight bundle looked neat, but then I tried them. Hrngh!
Post edited September 17, 2014 by jcosmocohen
expopower: It seems Groupees has decided to continue using its new tactic for scoring early sales; both bundles can be "reserved" for $1 each, which provides the full bundle to early buyers on release.
Well, I was glad not to have reserved the past Build a Greenlight 10 bundle.
Eh, $1 for Start Traders 4X Empires was a good deal for me but im not gonna do that again, i feel these bundles will be trash + repeats, including some stuff for a f2p mmorpg that no one wants to play is awful,
expopower:
Sachys: No doubt that after being burned with their last pre-order of crap and therefore not pre-ordering either of these, there will actually be stuff I want this time around! Heheheh.

Mystery is shiny, and it got me. Damn damn damn