It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Because support will be effectively being ceased, because the Redux versions are the New Shit(TM):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/287390/

At least you get 50% off when you own the original version, until the Redux versions are released.
madth3: Well, then you'd be paying $6.66 for a 50% discount on preordering Metro Last Light Redux?
exactly :) and it's the only way this makes sense. Otherwise you can wait as well until the Redux versions go on sale themselves.
Post edited June 30, 2014 by dyscode
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 33

-Dungeonland -80%/$2.00 (Steam)
-KnightShift -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Moonchild -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1 -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Will Fight for Food -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Zombie Football Carnage -80%/$0.80 (DRM-Free)
Red Faction Collection, $5.99 (90% Off), on Amazon
FREE Imagine Me Alpha/Beta access key on Alienwarearena.
Stooner: FREE Imagine Me Alpha/Beta access key on Alienwarearena.
Thanks for sharing this, but damn... the site loads so slow... but i got one ;-)
Post edited July 01, 2014 by Christoph89
Christoph89: Thanks for sharing this, but damn... the site loads so slow... but i got one ;-)
Nice!
Wasn't slow when I checked... but must be now when more people found it. :)
Christoph89: Thanks for sharing this, but damn... the site loads so slow... but i got one ;-)
like, very very slow, but the problem I'm facing is an "Error 503 - Service Unavailable" and I'm guessing it's based on the country of residency. Well thx for the info, but as of lately I really come to hate all the different geo-location bullshit they come up with for all kinds of services and product all around the world.

Main reason why I love GOG, no judging based on where you come from, same price world wide, no DRM...as far as alienwarearen goes, they can go suck it!!
plex0m4n: like, very very slow, but the problem I'm facing is an "Error 503 - Service Unavailable" and I'm guessing it's based on the country of residency. Well thx for the info, but as of lately I really come to hate all the different geo-location bullshit they come up with for all kinds of services and product all around the world.

Main reason why I love GOG, no judging based on where you come from, same price world wide, no DRM...as far as alienwarearen goes, they can go suck it!!
Nope, it's note country related, I'm experimenting 503 too but before that the site worked well.
plex0m4n: Main reason why I love GOG, no judging based on where you come from, same price world wide
Little late to be praising GOG for this considering it now also has regional prices and regional versions of games. (just a couple, for now)

And yes, Alienware stuff can be region restricted. They have an Alienware EU as well I think. (picked up my Orcs Must Die Unchained key there)

I'd suggest using Google + Hola Better Internet to easily get around those.
Post edited July 01, 2014 by Pheace
Pheace: Little late to be praising GOG for this considering it now also has regional prices and regional versions of games. (just a couple, for now)

And yes, Alienware stuff can be region restricted. They have an Alienware EU as well I think. (picked up my Orcs Must Die Unchained key there)

I'd suggest using Google + Hola Better Internet to easily get around those.
True that, but for the bigger part it does not have any regional prices or versions.
Yes it redirects me to Alienware EU and every time I press the register account button, I get the error. Well since you're from Russia and Punished_Snake from Italy, I see now that it isn't region restricted, but still Alienware can go suck it :D

P.S. You wouldn't believe how bad the Internet is where I am, but still better than nothing
Bundle Stars - Big Sims bundle

$3.99
- Professional Farmer 2014
- Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition
- Airport Simulator 2014
- Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
- Towtruck Simulator 2015
- Skyscraper Simulator
- Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming
- Bridge It (Plus)
- Trainz: Murchison 2
- Trainz: Classic Cabon City
- Trainz: Settle & Carlisle
- Roller Coaster Rampage
Post edited July 01, 2014 by Stooner
plex0m4n: True that, but for the bigger part it does not have any regional prices or versions.
Yes it redirects me to Alienware EU and every time I press the register account button, I get the error. Well since you're from Russia and Punished_Snake from Italy, I see now that it isn't region restricted, but still Alienware can go suck it :D

P.S. You wouldn't believe how bad the Internet is where I am, but still better than nothing
Ow, I'm from the Netherlands actually. Just didn't change my country back after experimenting with the region prices.
plex0m4n: ...redirects me to Alienware EU and every time I press the register account button, I get the [503] error...
I kept getting the 503 error too, located in United States, but if you go back and try again it eventually goes through. If you're set on it, create an Alienware account in your region then just try a few times on the posted link and it should go through. I think Alienware just tries to redirect you to the closest region (which for us is not Europe), but if you keep at it it goes.

I also picked up an Orcs Must Die Unchained key, thanks to Pheace for the mention. https://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/orcs-must-die-unchained-alpha-key-giveaway-north-america
Pheace: Ow, I'm from the Netherlands actually. Just didn't change my country back after experimenting with the region prices.
Does it make any difference, region-wise, concerning the prices? I always think it's better to get a VPN with an USA IP address when it comes to steam prices, but I don't know if steam is going to make some problems if I accidentally forget to turn it on and steam learns my real address and sees that I purchased everything at a lower price?

BTW congrats on getting into the quarter finals and beating Mexico. It was a close one :D
undeadcow: I kept getting the 503 error too, located in United States, but if you go back and try again it eventually goes through. If you're set on it, create an Alienware account in your region then just try a few times on the posted link and it should go through. I think Alienware just tries to redirect you to the closest region (which for us is not Europe), but if you keep at it it goes.
I guess I got to keep on clicking :)
Post edited July 01, 2014 by plex0m4n
Steam is celebrating Canada Day.

To celebrate Canada Day, we're sorry to announce our Canada Day Daily Deal. We apologize in advance for great deals on a set of Canadian-developed titles,
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - 80% / $2.99
DLC Quest - 75$ / $0.75
Dyad - 75% / $3.75
Retro City Rampage 75% / $2.50
They Bleed Pixels - 75% / $2.49
Zombie Tycoon 2 - 75% / $2.49
Superbrothers - 70% / $2.40
Bleed - 60% / $2.00
Mark of the Ninja - 60% / $5.99
Contrast - 50% / $7.49
Fez - 50% / $4.99
Home - 50% / $1.49