It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wy4786: wow, that D&D anthology is a real bargain! really tempting especially with the GOG versions
Tallima: I have heard over and over that they aren't the GOG versions and that lots of users have issues running them. I have not played them, but that's what I've heard.
I've got them, and they have GOG references inside the files. They are the GOG versions.

Neverwinter Nights, on the other hand, is not the GOG version and has some issues working in 64-bit. That might be what you're thinking of.

Edit: here are some quotes from the CAG thread:

"I bought Icewind Dale from GamersGate recently. I was surprised to discover that it's using GOG's installer. I don't know if this is true for the other games in this bundle, though."

"For the record I want to state that I installed the Baldurs Gate Trilogy mod (a mod that combines Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 into one super game) with no extra effort needed on my part.

Whatever GamersGate is using, seems to be mod compatible at least for the Baldurs Gate titles."

This matches my personal experience. And here's a modding guide! http://www.destructoid.com/the-weekend-modder-s-guide-baldur-s-gate-1-2-222096.phtml
Post edited June 30, 2014 by PenguinJim
Tallima: I have heard over and over that they aren't the GOG versions and that lots of users have issues running them. I have not played them, but that's what I've heard.
Ragnarblackmane: Blast, I was about to giddily spend mah monies. Thank you for that information, +1
See 1 post above! It looks like it might just be the NWN game.
wy4786: oh ;/

thanks for the heads-up then.
was a toss-up between that or Tomb Raider off steam
You too!

(though, admittedly, I'd still get the GOG versions on their next sale and get Tomb Raider today. I LOVED TR. But I also love me some BG.)
Post edited June 30, 2014 by Tallima
PenguinJim: I've got them, and they have GOG references inside the files. They are the GOG versions.

Neverwinter Nights, on the other hand, is not the GOG version and has some issues working in 64-bit. That might be what you're thinking of.

Edit: here are some quotes from the CAG thread:

"I bought Icewind Dale from GamersGate recently. I was surprised to discover that it's using GOG's installer. I don't know if this is true for the other games in this bundle, though."

"For the record I want to state that I installed the Baldurs Gate Trilogy mod (a mod that combines Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 into one super game) with no extra effort needed on my part.

Whatever GamersGate is using, seems to be mod compatible at least for the Baldurs Gate titles."

This matches my personal experience. And here's a modding guide! http://www.destructoid.com/the-weekend-modder-s-guide-baldur-s-gate-1-2-222096.phtml
Oh well thanks for clearing that up then, +1 back to you:)
Don't know if people will think this is a deal or not, But Galastore has Goodbye Deponia: Premium Edition on Steam for 8.15 (7.25 if you have gala points.) The premium Edition includes soundtrack, concept art, deponia animation workbook and “Introduction to the Deponia world” book.

I wonder if gog will get those things eventually? Anyways thought I'd share.
triock: also Build a greenlight bundle 8 coming soon - http://groupees.com/bagb8
It's live.

Games:
- Cyberpunk 3776
- Radium
- The Sun at Night
- KEL Reaper of Entropy
- Leave Home
- Elements: Soul of Fire
- Arkadianax
- qrth-phyl

4 games, 1$ minimum.
IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.49: (First 24h)
- Rush [Steam]
- Creeper World 3 [Steam]
- World War 2 [Steam]
- Dreaming Sarah [Steam]
- Metal Planet [Steam]
- Tenshu General [Desura]
Stooner: IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle

- Rush [Steam]
Rush is a good puzzle game. I should apply myself and finish the harder levels one of this days.
Stooner: IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.49: (First 24h)
- Rush [Steam]
- Creeper World 3 [Steam]
- World War 2 [Steam]
- Dreaming Sarah [Steam]
- Metal Planet [Steam]
- Tenshu General [Desura]
I just bought this for Creeper World 3 and was coming here to post the bundle. The original Creeper World is a fun game and I've heard good things about new one which has overhead view of original plus some new game mechanics. It's an RTS where you're fighting a "goo-like" opponent.
Now that the Summer sale is finished, there are new Weeklong deals at Steam.

Among others:

- A New Beginning - 81% / $1.89
- Enclave - 80% / $0.99
- Gorky 17 - 80% / $0.99
- Gothic II Gold Edition 75% / $2.49
- Gothic 3 at 75% / $2.49
- Arcania - 75% / $4.99
- Gothic Universe (includes the three Gothics) - 75% / $4.99
- Arcania + Gothic Pack (Includes the Gothics, Arcania, Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition, ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif) - 75% / $12.49

Edit: Removed Gothic since it's not really available alone as noticed by Grargar.
Post edited June 30, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Now that the Summer sale is finished, there are new Weeklong deals at Steam.

Among others:

- A New Beginning - 81% / $1.89
- Enclave - 80% / $0.99
- Gorky 17 - 80% / $0.99
- Gothic - 75% / $4.99 each one
- Gothic II Gold Edition 75% / $2.49
- Gothic 3 at 75% / $2.49
- Arcania - 75% / $4.99
- Gothic Universe (includes the three Gothics mentioned above) - 75% / $4.99
- Arcania + Gothic Pack (Includes the Gothics, Arcania, Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition, ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif) - 75% / $12.49
Just so you know, these are actually the same thing. Steam doesn't sell the first one separately. Even if you go to "Gothic 1" page, your options are either Gothic Universe Edition or Arcania+Gothic Pack.
Gothic was one of the few bundles I resisted here at GOG. Darn you Steam!
Grargar: Just so you know, these are actually the same thing. Steam doesn't sell the first one separately. Even if you go to "Gothic 1" page, your options are either Gothic Universe Edition or Arcania+Gothic Pack.
Fixed. Thank you.

This Gothic bundles are more enticing to me that many of things during the Steam summer sale.
:-)
Daily deal of Metro: Last Light Complete Edition -67% for €/$6.66 (I see what you did there!) on Humble Store. According to isthereanydeal.com, this seems to be the lowest the game has been yet.
Grargar: Daily deal of Metro: Last Light Complete Edition -67% for €/$6.66 (I see what you did there!) on Humble Store. According to isthereanydeal.com, this seems to be the lowest the game has been yet.
Take into mind it will be effectively being abandoned, because the Redux versions are the New Shit(TM):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/287390/

At least you get 50% off when you own the original version, until the Redux versions are released.
Post edited June 30, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Because support will be effectively being ceased, because the Redux versions are the New Shit(TM):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/287390/

At least you get 50% off when you own the original version, until the Redux versions are released.
Well, then you'd be paying $6.66 for a 50% discount on preordering Metro Last Light Redux?