It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Steam Keys area thing of the past with Humble Bundle (and IndieGala) - only redeem links.
I only got the $1 for the DRM Free Bioshock 1, have everything else from that bundle and they came with separate redeem links for each game.
Tarnicus: If you want the DRM free version of Bioshock and have no interest in Steam versions, you can get this for $0.01.
I know, but I always pay $1 min., regardless :)
Tarnicus: If you want the DRM free version of Bioshock and have no interest in Steam versions, you can get this for $0.01.
dyscode: I know, but I always pay $1 min., regardless :)
Yeah as do I. It seems...too unappreciative to pay less than $1.
As far as I know, at least some of those games are censored in Germany. Does anyone know whether or not that would be the case if I activate a key from this bundle, i.e. are there regional differences or is it the same international version for everyone?
Stooner: Humble 2K Bundle

$1
Bioshock
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II

BTA:
BioShock 2
Mafia II
Spec Ops: The Line

Pay $20 or more to unlock:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
BioShock Infinite

More games coming soon!
I know I sound cheap, but is BioShock 2 or Mafia II worth beating the average?
FWIW, I didn't really enjoy BioShock 1..
I just purchased that humble bumble, I was looking for a cheap way to get Bioshock 1 & 2 available for digital download. Then there's this Maffia II, which I already have. I think it's a game that had potential, nothing more, I found myself mostly driving from one spot to another to keep the custscene-composed story rolling on. Still, you want to try it out, the first of you gog'ers to send me a PM gets a Steam key. Shame such a masterpiece as Bioshock 1 can't be found on gog, though the humble sells it DRM free.
wy4786: I know I sound cheap, but is BioShock 2 or Mafia II worth beating the average?
If don't like Bioshock 1 there is no reason to get Bioshock 2. If you like Mafia 2 I cannot tell.
if you really liked both type of game they are worth the BTA.
I was given Mafia 2 for free and I liked it enough to get the Joe's Adventure DLC for $3 but that was about it.
The thing is due to the strong 'cinematic`narraitive there is no reason to play it twice.
There is a demo on Steam you can try.
Post edited July 17, 2014 by dyscode
wy4786: I know I sound cheap, but is BioShock 2 or Mafia II worth beating the average?
dyscode: If don't like Bioshock 1 there is no reason to get Bioshock 2 and Mafia 2 isn't worth ~$7 .
I was given Mafia 2 for free and I liked it enough to get the Jimmy DLC for $3 but that was about it.
There is a demo on Steam if you want to try it.
ah well thought so too. was thinking that perhaps bioshock 1 was just a anomaly and wanted to give bioshock 2 a try since the entire franchise have been widely praised.
dyscode: If don't like Bioshock 1 there is no reason to get Bioshock 2 and Mafia 2 isn't worth ~$7 .
I was given Mafia 2 for free and I liked it enough to get the Jimmy DLC for $3 but that was about it.
There is a demo on Steam if you want to try it.
wy4786: ah well thought so too. was thinking that perhaps bioshock 1 was just a anomaly and wanted to give bioshock 2 a try since the entire franchise have been widely praised.
Bioshock games are among my top 7 best FPS games I ever played! But YMMV ;)

BTW somebody already mentioned the Microids 2 Bundle on Groupees?

From $1 /2 games min.
Dracula: The Resurrection, Steam
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Steam
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, Steam
Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition, Steam
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, GOG
Atlantis 3: The New World, GOG
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins,GOG
Iron Storm, Steam
Bonus:
Dream Chamber
Post edited July 09, 2014 by dyscode
lotrotk: I just purchased that humble bumble, I was looking for a cheap way to get Bioshock 1 & 2 available for digital download. Then there's this Maffia II, which I already have. I think it's a game that had potential, nothing more, I found myself mostly driving from one spot to another to keep the custscene-composed story rolling on. Still, you want to try it out, the first of you gog'ers to send me a PM gets a Steam key. Shame such a masterpiece as Bioshock 1 can't be found on gog, though the humble sells it DRM free.
I'm interested in Mafia 2.
I don't see a PM button (don't know why, maybe you need more rep)
I too have the bioshock games and I don't want to buy the whole bundle just for mafia 2.
phandom: I don't see a PM button (don't know why, maybe you need more rep)
One can disable PMs in the account settings. If PMs are not allowed, no "PM" button will be visible.
wy4786: ah well thought so too. was thinking that perhaps bioshock 1 was just a anomaly and wanted to give bioshock 2 a try since the entire franchise have been widely praised.
dyscode: Bioshock games are among my top 7 best FPS games I ever played! But YMMV ;)

BTW somebody already mentioned the Microids 2 Bundle on Groupees?

From $1 /2 games min.
Dracula: The Resurrection, Steam
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Steam
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, Steam
Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition, Steam
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, GOG
Atlantis 3: The New World, GOG
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins,GOG
Iron Storm, Steam
Bonus:
Dream Chamber
hellz yeah!
3 GOG games in the groupees.

(the GOG codes all will eventually expire on December 2, 2014.)

thanks for the post.
I heard BioShock 2 is just like BioShock, only with a greater focus on combat. If you didn't enjoy the combat in BioShock, chances are you won't like BioShock 2 either, or even less.
dyscode: BTW somebody already mentioned the Microids 2 Bundle on Groupees?
Thanks for the heads-up, time to complete my Atlantis collection...
isis12: As far as I know, at least some of those games are censored in Germany. Does anyone know whether or not that would be the case if I activate a key from this bundle, i.e. are there regional differences or is it the same international version for everyone?
No idea, but in the past some games bought from Humble bundles, like Saints Row The Third, have been uncensored ROW versions that also worked for German accounts. That might have been before Humble switched the keys for activation via link to your Steam account though - I don't know if that has changed things. I guess the only way to find out is to try it (which I intend to do at some point, but I'll probably wait to see the BTA extras). In any case, I'd expect the DRM-free version of BioShock to be international and uncensored.
Post edited July 09, 2014 by Leroux
dyscode: snip
Don't buy Dracula 1-3 games, they are simplified ports of the iOS versions.