It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Revisor: Hello what?
GOG Collector's Edition - 30 USD
Amazon Normal Edition - 15 USD
Amazon Collector's Edition - 17.50 USD

Where's the "hello"?
The hello is that u actually cheat when you buy from Amazon ;)
Revisor: Hello what?
GOG Collector's Edition - 30 USD
Amazon Normal Edition - 15 USD
Amazon Collector's Edition - 17.50 USD

Where's the "hello"?
Not to mention that it was $15 here until recently (don't actually know when the sale ended). But yes, if someone didn't buy Alan Wake while it was $15 here for the two or so weeks, you might as well get it from Amazon for a Steam copy.
But that's my point the whole time!
It was on sale on GOG, but it's not anymore. Those who missed it can buy it from Amazon.
Post edited May 18, 2012 by Revisor
X-Com Complete on Amazon just went up for $3.99. Steam code.

buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it
Get Games :

The Darkness II 60% off ( Steamcrap )
Haha, Steamcrap... but you still posted the deal Nonetheless, i'm sure you did this to inform the community, not for the sake of Steam.
The X-Come games are DOSBox-based. There's no DRM. Steam just downloads the games and acts like a frontend, you can copy the game data files and use them in your own DOSBox install if you wish.

Please keep all the platform / distribution method hate out of this thread. :\
Post edited May 18, 2012 by Foxhack
Good to see some variation in today's Ubisoft deals on Steam with From Dust, Shoot Many Robots and Rayman Origins. First sale on SMR is quite a good deal compared to its recent release, but was hoping for a higher discount on From Dust. :-/
eny4lios: yesterday not 3 bucks its 15 now
Ops, my bad! This is the only one who is not part of the casual section, sorry, I've corrected the post :|
wormholewizards: i'm sure you did this to inform the community
Exactly .
Revisor: But that's my point the whole time!
It was on sale on GOG, but it's not anymore. Those who missed it can buy it from Amazon.
If you dont mind having Steam DRM...
Shoot Many Robots had a pretty fun demo, how many hours of actual fun does it have in it, given that it's half off today?
Revisor: But that's my point the whole time!
nijuu: If you dont mind having Steam DRM...
Yeah, that's what I said in the first post.
Please try to add something new to the discussion.
eny4lios: yesterday not 3 bucks its 15 now
alexkoti: Ops, my bad! This is the only one who is not part of the casual section, sorry, I've corrected the post :|
:D
im following Yesterday Game closely :)
low rated
Tizzysawr, you really should speak more politely to your customers if you want us to buy the things that you come here to sell. :)

If (as you're still "hilariously" claiming) you didn't make a mistake, then my joke wouldn't have been a joke at all - it would have made perfect sense in your special English, and you couldn't possibly have construed it as disrespectful or rude. The very fact that you did construe it as such seems to show the mistake for what it is - a small, simple mistake that you are not alone in making.

You can check all of this with your English teacher, of course. I don't think you should get upset over it, though, and risk losing business here - isn't it important for salespeople to appear cool at all times?

PenguinJim: ~snip~
Garugo: I guess you could think of it like this:
It's a sale of digital games that you can download.
NOT
It's a sale of download games that you can digital.

Make any sense?
That does make sense, but my games on disc are digital too, so I'm still not sure why the "digital" is needed. However, the "download" makes the distinction that I would be downloading the digital games through the Internet, instead of having the digital games sent through the mail to me on a physical disc.