It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heeey, we need a fourth person for the torchlight 2 4 pack.
Luisfius: Heeey, we need a fourth person for the torchlight 2 4 pack.
Did you notice this?
Luisfius: Heeey, we need a fourth person for the torchlight 2 4 pack.
shane-o: Did you notice this?
Yes. We still need a fourth, since someone decided to not get it in the 4-pack.
Luisfius: Yes. We still need a fourth, since someone decided to not get it in the 4-pack.
count me in then
Luisfius: Yes. We still need a fourth, since someone decided to not get it in the 4-pack.
Aningan: count me in then
PM sent.
Tomb Raider deals are incoming on GamersGate...
Tizzysawr: http://sinsofasolarempire.com/store#rebellion

"LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Pre-order Discount: Owners of any Sins of a Solar Empire game can now receive Rebellion with a $10 discount, just login to apply."

AFAIK Rebellion is Steamworks, so you'll get a STEAM code for it regardless of where you buy.
D'oh! I read somewhere else it was 10% discount. My bad for not actually checking.
gyokzoli: Tomb Raider deals are incoming on GamersGate...
They have come :), all 70% off.

Tomb Raider Legend $3.89

Tomb Raider Underworld $4.49

Tomb Raider Anniversary $3

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light $4.49
Post edited May 21, 2012 by grynn
gyokzoli: Tomb Raider deals are incoming on GamersGate...
Tomb Raider Midweek Sale, 70% off.

EDIT: Never have I been so thoroughly ninja'd! Kudos to grynn.
Post edited May 21, 2012 by ABH20
:D

Too bad all of them have a DRM except Underworld. Though It doesn't say DRM-Free on its store page, anyone has a clue?
grynn: :D

Too bad all of them have a DRM except Underworld. Though It doesn't say DRM-Free on its store page, anyone has a clue?
Probably steamworks.
grynn: :D

Luisfius: Probably steamworks.
I think it's DRM-Free because I have it and you don't get a key with it.
I have not installed it but I can see on my account that it has a patch that replaces the EXE so that must remove the DRM.
Bastion is also 75% off on GamersGate right now. Here it is £2.87. If you still have not got it, then do so right now.
Luisfius: Probably steamworks.
OmegaX: I think it's DRM-Free because I have it and you don't get a key with it.
I have not installed it but I can see on my account that it has a patch that replaces the EXE so that must remove the DRM.
I might grab it then, thanks.

BTW Guardian of Light co-op is fun as hell, I recommend it even though it's Steamworks.
OmegaX: I think it's DRM-Free because I have it and you don't get a key with it.
grynn: I might grab it then, thanks.

BTW Guardian of Light co-op is fun as hell, I recommend it even though it's Steamworks.
Hell, it being steamworks makes the co-op oranization easier. Sure, it is tied to the account, but it makes for much easier and better multiplayer experiences than gamespy and things like that.