It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So much for "unique voucher code" for the Playstation gift. Tried to redeem mine and it says that it's an invalid code!
Garugo: So much for "unique voucher code" for the Playstation gift. Tried to redeem mine and it says that it's an invalid code!
Check your PM :)
Garugo: So much for "unique voucher code" for the Playstation gift. Tried to redeem mine and it says that it's an invalid code!
Says the same thing to me. Oh well.
grynn: BTW Guardian of Light co-op is fun as hell, I recommend it even though it's Steamworks.
I have it from when the Tomb Raider games were on sale on Steam a couple of months ago. However, nobody was online to play co-op so I've only played the single player. :S
SimonG: Considering I need to be online to install them, I would hardly call it DRM free. Or did GG change their policy?
AFnord: You don't need to be online to install the games, just to download them. You can download the games, and keep the install files.

*edit* And first post on the 1337th page ;)
The problem for me would be that I can't transfer the files to a different machine to install them. Well, it's not a problem for me, but that is were I would hypothetically draw a line. Therefore I find "DRM free" misleading from GG.

And for it's page 535 ... :-(
SimonG: The problem for me would be that I can't transfer the files to a different machine to install them. Well, it's not a problem for me, but that is were I would hypothetically draw a line. Therefore I find "DRM free" misleading from GG.

And for it's page 535 ... :-(
You can't?
I have from GG.
Rodzaju: You can't?
I have from GG.
I don't know, that is what I was assuming on how it works. I remember it being a problem last year (or before ... ?). Since then I never really tryed it recently, because I'm hardly offline anymore. But from what I gather, they encrypt their downloads somehow and you need to be online for the "decryption", afterwards you can store the files indefinetly by taking them out of the temp folder.

But it could be very possible, that I am wrong.
Rodzaju: You can't?
I have from GG.
SimonG: I don't know, that is what I was assuming on how it works. I remember it being a problem last year (or before ... ?). Since then I never really tryed it recently, because I'm hardly offline anymore. But from what I gather, they encrypt their downloads somehow and you need to be online for the "decryption", afterwards you can store the files indefinetly by taking them out of the temp folder.

But it could be very possible, that I am wrong.
Once the files are downloaded, when the first install screen appears, BEFORE doing anything else, copy the contents of the GG temp folder to a flash drive or other storage medium.
Once the game is installed, if you choose to keep the files, they get encrypted, but the encryption happens AFTER install.
Pheace: Bah, last time that pack was cheaper in the EU, I sold a fair amount of those. Now it's more expensive >.<
Yes, but now it has one more game.
Pheace: Bah, last time that pack was cheaper in the EU, I sold a fair amount of those. Now it's more expensive >.<
gyokzoli: Yes, but now it has one more game.
Yeah. Sadly they took the effort to equalize the USD/Euro price as well (1:1), before it was in EU favor :/

LoL. I looked it up. I thought I remember this being cheaper. Basically it was Painkiller Complete Pack (Summer Sale), and that was on sale for €2.50 then. Now there's one game more that's 9.99 full price (so should be +2.50), yet it's 5 euro more expensive :)

It was 2.50 EU and 5 USD back then. Stuff like that is nice to trade, one of the rare opportunities us EU get :(
Post edited May 21, 2012 by Pheace
Rodzaju: Once the files are downloaded, when the first install screen appears, BEFORE doing anything else, copy the contents of the GG temp folder to a flash drive or other storage medium.
Once the game is installed, if you choose to keep the files, they get encrypted, but the encryption happens AFTER install.
So it was like I remember. But honestly, that isn't what I would put as DRM free on the package. If I need DRM free games, I coming here, not GG.
Rodzaju: Once the files are downloaded, when the first install screen appears, BEFORE doing anything else, copy the contents of the GG temp folder to a flash drive or other storage medium.
SimonG: So it was like I remember. But honestly, that isn't what I would put as DRM free on the package. If I need DRM free games, I coming here, not GG.
Of course, not all games on GG are even DRM free anyay.
However, they do have a lot of games that are not available here.
GOG is my preferred distributor, but if the game I want is not on sale here.....
grynn: BTW Guardian of Light co-op is fun as hell, I recommend it even though it's Steamworks.
korell: I have it from when the Tomb Raider games were on sale on Steam a couple of months ago. However, nobody was online to play co-op so I've only played the single player. :S
You should have invited one of your friends. Public co-op is like what you said I guess.
Roman5: Like playstation on Facebook and get 2 Free games

http://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation/app_423711397642076
It doesn't say it on that page for whatever reason but the codes are only redeemable for those in the EU/UK
RoninRant: It doesn't say it on that page for whatever reason but the codes are only redeemable for those in the EU/UK
Well now, that'd explain why it failed for me over and over and over again... screw you too Sony! I didn't want those free minis anyway!