It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Opinions whether Last Remnant or Divine Divinity 2 (DRM free surprisingly is an option) worth it?.
DD2 is great. I had a ball playing it. The ending is weak, like the ending to DD was weak but that doesn't hurt the game enough to keep it from being a MUST PLAY if you like action RPGs.

DD2 is very very refined. All the stuff you want to that you saw in other action rpgs, you can probably do. You can swap your skills around (after you get to the half way point). You can go to almost any place on the map you can see (almost. I'd guess 10-20% is inaccessible scenery). You can attack huge sections of the game in the order you want.

And... YOU CAN TURN INTO A FRIGGIN' DRAGON!. That's sort of fun.

gyokzoli: Divinity 2's gameplay feels like Oblivion.
Revisor: That comparison didn't ever occur me. There is surely similarity in that both are fantasy RPGs, but I found Divinity 2 more fun, the world tighter and memorable and the action - more action-ey (nearer to a fighting game with that sommersault and some later skills).

Both games have bland stories and stupendously cliched characters, in that there is no difference.
DD2 uses the same engine as Oblivion (with 2 years more refining added in)
Post edited May 18, 2012 by Artki
If you haven't played Alan Wake yet, I highly recommend it.

Alan Wake $14.99
http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Games-40959Alan-Wake1-Download/dp/B007BGCNPQ/
Minus developer commentary and soundtrack (not important IMO) plus Steam DRM but still a fun game with a great story
Disciples III: Resurrection is 80% off over GG today.
Worth noting Disciples 3 is also on sale at Impulse, and they have the Gold edition for 6.99, which includes a rather massive amount of additional content

http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2954
Post edited May 18, 2012 by Sinizine
Had a peek at Disciples: Resurrection, but 70 hours of gameplay?! No thank you!

It's £8.86 at Shopto!
Seems like Steam have a UBI weekend with all games 33% off and deals each day. Today have 75% off most Ghost Recon games (except Future Soldier), the whole lot of them are £6.25 together.

Hoping Rayman Origins or some of the more unusual games gets a good deal, but expecting yet another HoMM, PoP, Splinter Cell days...
alexkoti: In $2.99 Casual Games Mayhem Event:

Adventures:
Black Mirror 2
Black Mirror 3
Yesterday/
Mata Hari
The Whispered World
Alter Ego

Others:
Alien Hallway
Luxor 5th Passage
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Helldorado
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops(Steam) - WARNING: Many people said that this game is crap. I have not played this game so I can not judge :P

"Here be dragons": Please read the system requirements and customer reviews. Some people warn about installation problems or graphics cards. Others add information to resolve some of these problems.
yesterday not 3 bucks its 15 now
Post edited May 18, 2012 by eny4lios
Can someone help me buy divinity 2 (steam version) on amazon? I can repay with PayPal or a $6 GOG.
Green Man Gaming competition - win either the Darksiders Chaoseater or a Warhammer 40,000 Chainsword.
Square Enix Ultimate Collection

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00822X7OY?&tag=jungl05-20

$7.49/£4.72 and has the following:-
Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Supreme Commander 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld

*Codes are Steam Activated other than Tomb Raider Underworld
Shure: Square Enix Ultimate Collection
That is a darn good deal! I was close to buying Supreme Commander 2 during the Gamer's gate sale, but I did not. Now I'm glad that I did not do so, because that is just marginally more expensive.
Shure: Square Enix Ultimate Collection
AFnord: That is a darn good deal! I was close to buying Supreme Commander 2 during the Gamer's gate sale, but I did not. Now I'm glad that I did not do so, because that is just marginally more expensive.
Always happy to help :)

Apparently the Guardian of Light comes with some DLC but I've not looked deeply into it, still undecided on whether to pick this up... I think I'd only give two games the time of day! xD

Amazing price though!
Too bad I own 4 out of those 5 games.
AFnord: That is a darn good deal! I was close to buying Supreme Commander 2 during the Gamer's gate sale, but I did not. Now I'm glad that I did not do so, because that is just marginally more expensive.
Shure: Always happy to help :)

Apparently the Guardian of Light comes with some DLC but I've not looked deeply into it, still undecided on whether to pick this up... I think I'd only give two games the time of day! xD

Amazing price though!
I hope you got the ref link reward for that one, I had to register a new account, but after doing that, it took me right back to that page.

Anyway, the DLC for Guardian of Light is "Costume Pack 1" (whichever that is, I have no idea, because it is not the Legacy of Kain one) and Challenge Pack 2 (Things that Go Boom)
Might be the Kane and Lynch costume pack.