It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: One small reminder. As much as the new Desura design sucks, it does have a new positive; you can now add a free game to your collection without the client. How? Simply search for the game through the redesign's search box and click "add to collection". Example attached below.
Ah, thanks! I had just been wondering if this could be done.
Grargar: One small reminder. As much as the new Desura design sucks, it does have a new positive; you can now add a free game to your collection without the client. How? Simply search for the game through the redesign's search box and click "add to collection". Example attached below.
Yes, I've been appreciating that change as well. Before the only options seemed to be to add it through the Desura client, or otherwise click the link to track the game so that you had it on some list at least.
New round of Steam Weeklong Deals. Among other games:

- Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves -90%
- Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise (and DLC) -90%
- Hacker Evolution (parts and the Complete Bundle) -90%
- Pool Nation -90%

- Heli Heroes -85%
- Crysys 2 - Maximum Edition -80%
- Electronics Super Joy + Bonus Content -80%

- Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening -75%
- The Apogee Throwback Pack -75%
Post edited September 29, 2014 by madth3
Steam: 48hr sale on Surgeon Simulator (http://store.steampowered.com/app/233720/) 75% off

Sugeon Simulator 2013: $2.49
Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition Content (DLC): $0.74
Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition (Base Game + DLC): $3.24
Post edited September 29, 2014 by 01kipper
<span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: 11 bit studios</span>

PWYW
Anomaly: Warzone Earth (DRM-Free/Steam)
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign (DRM-Free/Steam/Android)
Sleepwalker's Journey (DRM-Free/Android)
Funky Smugglers (DRM-Free/Android)

$6
Anomaly Korea (DRM-Free/Steam)
Anomaly 2+Bonus Content (DRM-Free/Steam/Android)

$10
Spacecom (DRM-Free/Steam)

Includes soundtracks for all games (Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign has the same soundtrack as the original). Every game is multiplatform.
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Grargar
This is indeed a much appreciated change. :-)
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: 11 bit studios</span>

PWYW
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign
Sleepwalker's Journey
Funky Smugglers

$6
Anomaly Korea
Anomaly 2+Bonus Content

$10
Spacecom
Anyone know if Spacecom is any good?
Grargar: Sleepwalker's Journey (DRM-Free/Android)
Good game! The base tier is nice in this bundle. Heck, the top tier has Spacecom cheaper than GOG, and that's before you add in the other titles. Not a bad bundle.

Getcomposted: Anyone know if Spacecom is any good?
I don't know, but I believe it's geared towards multiplayer play, so that may be a factor to consider.
Post edited September 29, 2014 by IAmSinistar
You can save 0% on Torchlight II at Steam

(Screenshot in case it changes or disappears :) )
Attachments:
Post edited September 29, 2014 by madth3
madth3: You can save 0% on Torchlight II at Steam

Must've accidentally released that news bit. Don't the midweek madness deals start tomorrow?

inb4 -125% discount!

steam madness hahaha

Grargar: inb4 -125% discount!
I'll take one billion of those!
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Capcom Week with discounts up to -80%. The games are either Steam-only, SecuROM or, in the case of Fairy Bloom Freesia, DRM-Free.
Regarding the Capcom Deals, if you head to GG.US for Resident Evil 4, you get ~3500 BLC Payback when you buy it. The Steam-key is not region locked. Pay with BLC!

Also Capcom, while usually full of shit, will migrate all non-Steam RE 5 and Dead Rising games to Steam next year. So there is hope for those stupid enough like me, who bought (long time ago) the non-Steam Versions.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by dyscode
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Capcom Week with discounts up to -80%. The games are either Steam-only, SecuROM or, in the case of Fairy Bloom Freesia, DRM-Free.
dyscode: Regarding the Capcom Deals, if you head to GG.US for Resident Evil 4, you get ~3500 BLC Payback when you buy it. The Steam-key is not region locked. Pay with BLC!

Also Capcom, while usually full of shit, will migrate all non-Steam RE 5 and Dead Rising games to Steam next year. So there is hope for those stupid enough like me, who bought (long time ago) the non-Steam Versions.
Good news, indeed. I have a copy of Dead Rising 2 collecting dust because it uses GfWL.