It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RPG Weekend at the Humble Store
(All Steam)

- RPGMaker VX Ace -75%
- RPGMaker Adventure DLC Bundle -75%
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack -75%
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II -50%
- Magiclite -50%
IAmSinistar: I have a suspicion it accurately portrays the characters from the show, who seem to have phonetic confusion between the words "spooky" and "douchey".
Wait, it's based on a show? Uggghh... Let me google it...

http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2010/02/paranormal-state-prs-team.bmp

Oh god, the levels of cringingness are too high...
Grargar: I only hope that they don't "suddenly" say tomorrow "I have it in my sheet that only 7 games are DRM free. Not sure where the figure 8 came from.
You and me buddy.
Pond86: Bargain. Had £1 credit so only paid £3.99 :D
By the way: I just got my regular email from GMG with a -23% loyalty voucher that I was able to apply to Tomb Raider.
I did not follow with the checkout because I also had credit and it was better for me but it seems you could reduce the price even further.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by madth3
IAmSinistar: I have a suspicion it accurately portrays the characters from the show, who seem to have phonetic confusion between the words "spooky" and "douchey".
Cyraxpt: Wait, it's based on a show? Uggghh... Let me google it...

http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2010/02/paranormal-state-prs-team.bmp

Oh god, the levels of cringingness are too high...
worse than that, it was a "vote for this on greenlight, get the game for free" HOG
Crewdroog: Free game on steam for the weekend: Rise of the Triad
It now has a proper -75%.

And

Child of Light has a -50% and the Ubisoft Arcade Pack is -60%
madth3: Mistake confirmed.
Hopefully this also confirms that the rest will be DRM-Free.
That's pretty unprofessional for the IR representative to say things like:
Not sure where the figure 8 came from.
This bundle turned out a mystery alright. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: That's pretty unprofessional for the IR representative
Well... if we are going to crucify game/bundle stores for announcements with wrong details...
:-)
Indie Gala Early EPICS BUNDLE
https://www.indiegala.com/

Pay $28.95 to get this bundle and save 60% before price increases!

Life is Feudal: Your Own
MorphShift Wars
Blockstorm

+ Secret Music Album
Post edited October 03, 2014 by triock
madth3: Well... if we are going to crucify game/bundle stores for announcements with wrong details...
:-)
The first prize goes to Groupees, no competition there! ;-P
triock: Indie Gala Early EPICS BUNDLE
*snip*
First Bundle Stars and now Indie Gala has a way overpriced Early Access bundle too? What's going on here? :D

My wallet says - HELL NO! :P
triock: Indie Gala Early EPICS BUNDLE

Pay $28.95 to get this bundle and save 60% before price increases!

Life is Feudal: Your Own
MorphShift Wars
Blockstorm

+ Secret Music Album
That seems wrong, here, let me rename it:

Indie Gala Life is Feudal: Your Own plus 2 games that you won't touch and 1 chiptune album bundle.

Ah, the title is too long, now i know why they just put The early Epics Bundle.

Impaler26: First Bundle Stars and now Indie Gala has a way overpriced Early Access bundle too? What's going on here? :D

To be fair, Life is Feudal: YO is one of the top sellers on Steam, they would have to be dumb to bundle it for cheap.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Life is Feudal has been one of the top sellers on Steam for some time now. I don't even understand why they'd bundle it, even if it isn't that much cheaper. It makes no sense to me.
IAmSinistar: Doesn't look DRM-free or Desura, am checking further in case they missed the icon. Not that I care overly much in this particular case.

EDIT: Yep, it's on Desura, where the page says "Requires Steam to run." So unless I'm miscounting, they've lied about the number of DRM-free titles in the bundle.
madth3: Mistake confirmed.
Hopefully this also confirms that the rest will be DRM-Free.
I'm not surprised that they made another mistake on their IR page. I've come across many times of the wrong and misleading information on IR, and the only steam required game that I have on Desura was related with such a similar mistake.
Impaler26: First Bundle Stars and now Indie Gala has a way overpriced Early Access bundle too? What's going on here? :D
They're experimenting I guess. I'm not the target audience either but there's people who buys these games full price so who knows.
Good luck to them.

Coming next:
"Epic Preorders Bundle! The only opportunity to get preorder exclusive content!"