It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jcosmocohen: Life is Feudal has been one of the top sellers on Steam for some time now. I don't even understand why they'd bundle it, even if it isn't that much cheaper. It makes no sense to me.
Just speculating:
If it has been selling "for some time" as you say, then maybe the sales numbers are diminishing and they still need the cash flow?
It's a shame IndieGala doesn't have a public counter like Groupees, I'm curious how good/bad it wil sell.

= = =

Grargar: Coming next:
"Epic Preorders Bundle! The only opportunity to get preorder exclusive content!"
Don't forget that you'll have the chance to Reserve it before knowing what it will contain.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by madth3
Impaler26: First Bundle Stars and now Indie Gala has a way overpriced Early Access bundle too? What's going on here? :D

My wallet says - HELL NO! :P
Grargar: Coming next:
"Epic Preorders Bundle! The only opportunity to get preorder exclusive content!"
Hm... i'd buy such a bundle for a dollar... but not one cent more. :D
Impaler26: Hm... i'd buy such a bundle for a dollar... but not one cent more. :D
Would be most ironic if that bundle contained a licensed Robocop game.
madth3: Don't forget that you'll have the chance to Reserve it before knowing what it will contain.
Ohhhhhhh! "Epically Mysterious Preorders Bundle!"
Post edited October 03, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Ohhhhhhh! "Epically Mysterious Preorders Bundle!"
There you go.
:-)
On Steam - Ubisoft Arcade Pack - Trials Fusion / Child Of Light / Valient Hearts: The Great War - 60% off $19.99 or 50% off @ $7.50 individually - no discounts on DLC - though the Trials Fusion + Season Pass is also 50% off
(note - these probably all have uPlay on top of Steam DRM - haven't looked into all titles)
Post edited October 03, 2014 by Bigs
Bigs: On Steam - Ubisoft Arcade Pack - Trials Fusion / Child Of Light / Valient Hearts: The Great War - 60% off $19.99 or 50% off @ $7.50 individually - no discounts on DLC - though the Trials Fusion + Season Pass is also 50% off
(note - these probably all have uPlay on top of Steam DRM - haven't looked into all titles)
Yup, all of them require uPlay, unfortunately. :-(
buecher.de/shop/action/titanfall-download-fuer-windows/software-download/products_products/detail/prod_id/4028 9224/

Titanfall for 2.99€

sadly they accept credit card only (at least for me)
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Endgott
Grargar: I only hope that they don't "suddenly" say tomorrow "I have it in my sheet that only 7 games are DRM free. Not sure where the figure 8 came from.
I just checked and found this tweet was posted afterwards:

It's fixed now. Definitely 8.
IAmSinistar: The next IndieRoyale Mystery Bundle game is revealed:

Paranormal State: Poison Spring

Doesn't look DRM-free or Desura, am checking further in case they missed the icon. Not that I care overly much in this particular case.

EDIT: Yep, it's on Desura, where the page says "Requires Steam to run." So unless I'm miscounting, they've lied about the number of DRM-free titles in the bundle.
So, they're counting Steam-only games as Desura games? But they advertise it as 9 Desura games, so if they're counting these two (which are technically on Desura), does that mean they'll have one game that is DRM-free (because Huntsman and Paranormal take up the 2 non-DRM-free slots), but not on Desura?

Of course, these two don't have the little Desura icon, which might mean they're not counting them, but then their Desura count is wrong (8 vs 9).
Post edited October 04, 2014 by hyperagathon
Endgott: buecher.de/shop/action/titanfall-download-fuer-windows/software-download/products_products/detai l/prod_id/4028 9224/

Titanfall for 2.99€

Too bad I don't really care about Mmo's, but 95% off in just a few months since release... wow
For the Glory is 80% off currently on Steam.
If you're into Paradox's grand strategies, this is a real bargain for you.
It may be the best EU title they made. Although they head great help from the community who made AGCEEP mod.
Basically, it's Europa Universalis 2 on steroids, awesome stuff. :)
Endgott: buecher.de/shop/action/titanfall-download-fuer-windows/software-download/products_products/detai l/prod_id/4028 9224/

Titanfall for 2.99€

blotunga: Too bad I don't really care about Mmo's, but 95% off in just a few months since release... wow
Titanfall is not an mmo to my understanding :) Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.
no its not an mmo, just an online only shooter..pretty good imo
blotunga: Too bad I don't really care about Mmo's, but 95% off in just a few months since release... wow
Leucius: Titanfall is not an mmo to my understanding :) Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Yeah, it's an online multiplayer shooter. Lots of big news around it during its release, as some people were hoping it would dethrone CoD as the dominant game in that genre. (Don't think it did...but hey, it still reviewed reasonably well.)

I have no idea why it's this cheap. Is this a region-locked purchase or something? It seems too good to be true, really...

Titanfall for 2.99€

anyone from germany could confirm if this site legit or at least get their code?