It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shadowrun Returns for $3.74 at Steam through 9/19 ^_^;
genkicolleen: Shadowrun Returns for $3.74 at Steam through 9/19 ^_^;
For a second I was going to complain that Dragonfall is not discounted but I just noticed that this discount is probably because the Director's Cut of Dragonfall will be released on the 18th.
madth3: RPGMaker Midwwek Madness at Steam
* Aveyond: Gates of Night
* Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
I'm thinking about getting the two Aveyond games, but looking them up elsewhere, I see that they use SecuROM. Do you know if the Steam versions have it, too?
BlackThorny: "If you miss today’s giveaway you can get it 24/7 from Gametop HERE. MyPlayCity or Jenkat don’t have the game yet."
Well I went to the other site and it let me Download, I still don't get it As the installation instructions where this link was found said one should only be able to activate it that day to comply with the terms and Conditions. So can I install this anytime?
genkicolleen: I can't answer that question, as I've never heard of Fupa Games before (where your link leads.)
Actually my link was suppose to link to game top: http://www.gametop.com/download-free-games/dreamscapes/
When I started the install it didn't say anything about limited edition, but I didn't want to start anything before making sure it isn't the 1 hour game play version from playrix.
Grargar: Humble Bundle 12's 2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

-Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
jcosmocohen: I was REALLY hoping one of the unlocked games would've been Stick It To The Man. That game looks like good fun.
Stick It To The Man was just in the extra credits bundle less than a month ago :). It was in the BTA, and the BTA for that was nearly 10$ by the end because they had a 15$ tier with Hand of Fate and Ether One Deluxe.
jcosmocohen: I was REALLY hoping one of the unlocked games would've been Stick It To The Man. That game looks like good fun.
MetalPlateMage: Stick It To The Man was just in the extra credits bundle less than a month ago :). It was in the BTA, and the BTA for that was nearly 10$ by the end because they had a 15$ tier with Hand of Fate and Ether One Deluxe.
I know. :-( I couldn't get that bundle, so I was hoping that it was going to be in this bundle. Ah, well. :-)
It's seems there will be a free Sanctum in 5 more hours.
Crossposted from the free keys thread
madth3: It's seems there will be a free Sanctum in 5 more hours.
Crossposted from the free keys thread
Thanks for the crosspost - granted Gun Monkeys, Canyon Capers - ehh.Also - WOW - they included Jim Sterling's video about Canyon Capers... that's truly epic (warning: there's a fair amount of explicit humor in that one).
penumbren: I'm thinking about getting the two Aveyond games, but looking them up elsewhere, I see that they use SecuROM. Do you know if the Steam versions have it, too?
If by elsewhere you mean GamersGate, then you can safely ignore that, as GamersGate has a tendency of adding SecuROM to games that aren't SecuROMed to begin with. The SecuROM section of the Big List of 3rd Party DRM on Steam doesn't mention any of the Aveyond games and neither is any mention of it on the games' forums.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Yes indeed! If it weren't so laden with titles I already have on GOG then I would have grabbed it. It's still tempting just for filling the holes in the soundtrack collection. :)
I had to upgrade to the BTA tier just to get The Bridge because you keep talking about it, I hope you're happy. It better be good. :p
I have most of the other games on GOG, too, but it'll make for good gifts/giveaways.
Grargar: If by elsewhere you mean GamersGate, then you can safely ignore that, as GamersGate has a tendency of adding SecuROM to games that aren't SecuROMed to begin with. The SecuROM section of the Big List of 3rd Party DRM on Steam doesn't mention any of the Aveyond games and neither is any mention of it on the games' forums.
Thank you! I've played the earlier Aveyond games and enjoyed them, so I was pretty happy to see them on sale but was a little leery when I saw that. And thank you for that link - I didn't know about The Big List. It's now been bookmarked. :)

ETA:
IAmSinistar: The Bridge. Very good. An even better bundle for folks now.
Wow. I just played through Chapter 1, and I have to say that I'm incredibly glad I listened to you and snatched The Bridge up when it was on sale a few days back! It's lovely art and an incredibly unique puzzler. So much fun!
Post edited September 17, 2014 by penumbren
GamersGate Daily Deal: Hitman -75%. First (and apparently second Hitman) is DRM-Free, while Blood Money uses SecuROM and Absolution is Steam-only.
Exoanthrope: I had to upgrade to the BTA tier just to get The Bridge because you keep talking about it, I hope you're happy. It better be good. :p
Oh it is. Naturally I can't ensure your own reaction to it, as everyone is ostensibly an individual. :)

IAmSinistar: The Bridge. Very good. An even better bundle for folks now.
penumbren: Wow. I just played through Chapter 1, and I have to say that I'm incredibly glad I listened to you and snatched The Bridge up when it was on sale a few days back! It's lovely art and an incredibly unique puzzler. So much fun!
Very glad to hear this! I hope you enjoy the continuing challenges. Each chapter adds a new dynamic to cope with and exploit in order to solve the puzzles.
Metro 2033 (Steam only) is the Flash sale on the Humble Bundle sale today. £1.99.
Someone from the States can add the US price. ;)

Also Metal Dead (DRM-free) - a zombie point-and-click for £0.64.
This is supposed to be Episode 1 of a planned series.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by Getcomposted
Another day, another duo of flash sales.

Metal Dead (DRM-Free) -80%/€0.79 for 12 hours.

Metro 2033 (Steam) -80%/€1.99 for 8 hours.

In addition, there is also Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut (Steam) -75%/€3.74 for 2 days.

Finally, it seems that the DS version of Final Fantasy IV has been released on Steam and other key sellers.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by Grargar