It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
thiagovscoelho: If you like complex games and want to know my actual name check out my giveaway (there's only 3 entrants now, it's pretty sad out there)
Landeril: I entered :D Whats up with that Warlock key? Thats one of my wishlist games
I gave it away in this very thread already. I'll clarify that in the post though!
Post edited September 16, 2014 by thiagovscoelho
thiagovscoelho: If you like complex games and want to know my actual name check out my giveaway (there's only 3 entrants now, it's pretty sad out there)
Your Giveaway is really great, but I finally decided to get AI War with that humblebundle, or else I would be very interested. Thanks for reminding people and hopefully you get a few more entries. My last big GA had about 5 entries even though 5 games were being offered, 2 of them thanks to a generous donation from madth3. Sometimes a lot of people own the games or else don't want the Steam version when GoG has it too.
Landeril: I entered :D Whats up with that Warlock key? Thats one of my wishlist games
thiagovscoelho: I gave it away in this very thread already. I'll clarify that in the post though!
Well Darn. I'm always late to the party :( Always another time though, like when I get a new job
If you like a Warlock key, I have one ;)
DalekSec: If you like a Warlock key, I have one ;)
Really?! You'd let me get it?! Dude your awesome! I'd only be 4 games away from completing my Must Have Wishlist :D
Thank you great Dalek for giving me the chance to return to the world of Majesty, and unleash the Armies of Old upon the foes of Humanity :D

For those non-nerds among. I'm just saying thanks for a great game, whose setting I played before in Majesty :P

Blessing of Krypta upon you all.
Landeril: Thank you great Dalek for giving me the chance to return to the world of Majesty, and unleash the Armies of Old upon the foes of Humanity :D

For those non-nerds among. I'm just saying thanks for a great game, whose setting I played before in Majesty :P

Blessing of Krypta upon you all.
Ohh! a fan of Majesty! Glad you got the game you deserve it. I still haven't forgotten about BG 2! :D
I used to play Majesty with my older brothers on our old cluncky laptop. :') Good times.
Epic Bundle has the information of a new bundle of FREE keys for

- Sanctum
- Gun Monkeys (meh)
- Canyon Caper (Over 98 thousand keys still available at IndieGala)
- EVE Online Starter Pack

Starting in six hours.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by madth3
If someone from the UK gets a key for the Doctor WHo Adventure Game...http://www.epicbundle.com/article/game-for-free-doctor-who-the-adventure-games can someone outside of the UK redeem it? I only ask because....you know...Amy Pond.

wait no keys, just only lets you download if you have a UK IP it seems...Oh Bother.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by iphgix
madth3: Epic Bundle has the information of a new bundle of FREE keys for

- Sanctum
- Gun Monkeys (meh)

Starting in six hours.
The first Sanctum is the only thing I want out of those. The rest is pretty meh. The EVE Online Starter Pack is nice for EVE players though, but most experienced players can do well without it.
iphgix: If someone from the UK gets a key for the Doctor WHo Adventure Game...http://www.epicbundle.com/article/game-for-free-doctor-who-the-adventure-games can someone outside of the UK redeem it? I only ask because....you know...Amy Pond.

wait no keys, just only lets you download if you have a UK IP it seems...Oh Bother.
aye - "free" because we have to pay a tv licence fee.

- Sanctum
- Gun Monkeys (meh)

Starting in six hours.
News?
Ungunbu: News?
You know what I know I suppose. EpicBundle says:

UPDATE: This promotion starts LATER today (...maybe in the evening).

PLEASE BE PATIENT!
Since I own the first three games and I don't care about EVE online I had not checked the site.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by madth3

- Sanctum
- Gun Monkeys (meh)

Starting in six hours.
From the webpage:

Edit ninja'd by one of our resident game deals guru!:)

It's too bad EVE Online isn't F2P, no way I can justify a monthly fee.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
madth3: You know what I know I suppose. EpicBundle says:

UPDATE: This promotion starts LATER today (...maybe in the evening).

PLEASE BE PATIENT!
madth3: Since I own the first three games and I don't care about EVE online I had not checked the site.
Ok thanks ;-)