It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Is Dungeon Defenders any good? That's a hell of a discount if so.
I tried the demo some months ago and felt that it was co-op oriented and not really friendly to single-player.
madth3: I tried the demo some months ago and felt that it was co-op oriented and not really friendly to single-player.
Ah, thanks. Easier for me to skip it than to try to make a friend. ;)
Post edited September 22, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Or ... it's an extremely high regular price to begin with. AFAIK that game's already been bundled a few times, in Indie Royale and HIB. Is this the same package you could have gotten for a few bucks or does it include tons of new DLCs or something?
Leroux: Or ... it's an extremely high regular price to begin with. AFAIK that game's already been bundled a few times, in Indie Royale and HIB. Is this the same package you could have gotten for a few bucks or does it include tons of new DLCs or something?
From the listing - "Steam key includes 23 items". So a lot of DLC, though some of it is Hat-level DLC. Don't know if the DRM-free version gets it as well. It does come with an Android game too, which increases the appeal, but from what madth3 wrote it's not likely to be my kind of game ultimately.
IAmSinistar: From the listing - "Steam key includes 23 items".
Ah, I see. I just took a look at the name. They should call it Dungeon Defenders Collection then or something like that.

EDIT: Hm, just noticed the picture say "includes tons of DLC" ... I guess I just clicked on your link without even scrolling down to read the text below the trailer, sorry. XD
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Leroux
Sachys: Thread on it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/marauder/page1

also some of the reviews are quite in depth
Cyraxpt: Oh nice, didn't know there was a discussion about that game here, thanks.

Edit: Lol, i should have checked the link first, there's not much discussion going on there! Well, i'm going to bit the bullet and buy the game, its card money anyway...
then you can return to us and provide a review! ;)
<span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Yesteryear</span>

PWYW
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$1
Gold Rush! Classic (Steam, Windows)
The Ship (Steam, Windows)

$6
1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*)
1849 (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

*Steam version of 1954 Alcatraz doesn't support Mac.
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Yesteryear</span>

PWYW
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble

$1
Gold Rush! Classic
The Ship

$6
1954 Alcatraz
Meeeeeehhhhhhh.
IAmSinistar: From the listing - "Steam key includes 23 items".
Leroux: Ah, I see. I just took a look at the name. They should call it Dungeon Defenders Collection then or something like that.

EDIT: Hm, just noticed the picture say "includes tons of DLC" ... I guess I just clicked on your link without even scrolling down to read the text below the trailer, sorry. XD
S'okay, I wasn't trying to sound like I was pointing out the obvious (though I realise now it could have come across that way). I was just listing what the posting said, in case all the DLC is on top of what previous bundles offered. Still not clear if DRM-free buyers get the DLC as well. If not, then it's less of a bargain to me.

Grargar: Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
That looks cool to me. I like the period setting as well. Could be worth a grab on its own, since nothing else in the lower tier is DRM-free.
Post edited September 22, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Some deals at BundleStars:

* Mount &amp; Blade Complete -75% / $8.75 (Steam)
- Mount & Blade
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars
- Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword

* Murder Miners
- $1 for 1 Steam key
- $3 for a 4-pack

Also, the first two STALKER games at the same discount as GOG.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Yesteryear</span>

PWYW
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$1
Gold Rush! Classic (Steam, Windows)
The Ship (Steam, Windows)

$6
1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*)
1849 (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

*Steam version of 1954 Alcatraz doesn't support Mac.
Nice bundle, excluding The Ship :D
Post edited September 22, 2014 by ThePunishedSnake
high rated
ThePunishedSnake: Interested in Gold Rush because I usually love Sierra games, but I'm afraid is a difficult title and I won't complete it :S
Any Sierra fan should not be without! PM away!
ThePunishedSnake: Interested in Gold Rush because I usually love Sierra games, but I'm afraid is a difficult title and I won't complete it :S
foxworks: Any Sierra fan should not be without! PM away!
Ouch, I edited the message...too late!
Thanks for the offer, but check your PM lol.
I'm lucky double the time today :D
IAmSinistar: [...]

That looks cool to me. I like the period setting as well. Could be worth a grab on its own, since nothing else in the lower tier is DRM-free.
I played a demo of this some years back, it was fun enough as I hadn't played anything like it before. It's pretty casual but can keep you playing if the story wins you over. Pity nth else is DRM-free in the lower tier.

So, why isn't it on GOG then? ;-P
Post edited September 22, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: So, why isn't it on GOG then? ;-P
Good question! (it certainly doesn't belong on Steam :p )
Post edited September 22, 2014 by foxworks