It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Not really worth it even if you're a massive fan of M&B (like me) - its basically a mod with a pricetag and a standaone installer. Terrible!
Grargar: Somehow, I knew you would comment on its suckiness. :P
its like an implosion at a Hoover factory!
madth3: RPGMaker Midwwek Madness at Steam

- RPG Maker VX Ace -75%
- Manga Maker Comipo -75%
- Game Character Hub -75%

- Several games created with RPG Maker are also -75%
* 3 Stars of Destiny
* Aveyond: Gates of Night
* Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
* Deadly Sin 2
* Labyrinthine Dreams
* Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm
* Skyborn
* Sweet Lily Dreams

- Always Sometimes Monsters -50%
Also, some of the Tile Packs are 75% off (most are just 33% off). The Modern Tileset was under $2. I picked it up. I've been needing it for my time-travel game.
Humble Bundle 12's 2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

-Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
Ninja'd
Grargar: Humble Bundle 12's 2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
The soundtrack is also included for all three.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by samlii

-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
The Bridge. Very good. An even better bundle for folks now.
Indie Royale: The Parachute Bundle

Current Price: €2,53

1. Ground Pounders (Steam)
2. Vangers (Steam)
3. Burning Cars (DRM-Free/Steam)
4. 7 Wonders of the Ancient World (DRM-Free/Steam)
5. Super Trench Attack (DRM-Free/Steam)
6. Startag (DRM-Free/Greenlight)

Spend over €5 to get the bonus album Evil Technology.
IAmSinistar: The Bridge. Very good. An even better bundle for folks now.
All DRM-free with soundtracks, nice!
IAmSinistar: The Bridge. Very good. An even better bundle for folks now.
HypersomniacLive: All DRM-free with soundtracks, nice!
Yes indeed! If it weren't so laden with titles I already have on GOG then I would have grabbed it. It's still tempting just for filling the holes in the soundtrack collection. :)

-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
Yay, The Bridge! I've been hoping that would be rebundled after I missed it the first time around...

-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
I was REALLY hoping one of the unlocked games would've been Stick It To The Man. That game looks like good fun.

-Race the Sun
-The Bridge
jcosmocohen: I was REALLY hoping one of the unlocked games would've been Stick It To The Man. That game looks like good fun.
And it is indeed very fun. I had a great moment with it. Grab it as soon as you can, it is definitely worth a few bucks.
jcosmocohen: I was REALLY hoping one of the unlocked games would've been Stick It To The Man. That game looks like good fun.
sebarnolds: And it is indeed very fun. I had a great moment with it. Grab it as soon as you can, it is definitely worth a few bucks.
Great to hear!
Bejeweled 3 is free "on the house" on Origin until the 28th - https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/bejeweled-3/mac-pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
Sachys: Not really worth it even if you're a massive fan of M&B (like me) - its basically a mod with a pricetag and a standaone installer. Terrible!
I second this, you're better off downloading one of the dozens of mods that add firearms to the game. WFAS is interesting only because of the historical aspect. Put it this way:

I have 1,115 hours in Warband including SP and MP.
I have 10 in WFAS.
Ragnarblackmane: I second this, you're better off downloading one of the dozens of mods that add firearms to the game. WFAS is interesting only because of the historical aspect. Put it this way:

I have 1,115 hours in Warband including SP and MP.
I have 10 in WFAS.
I dont even have an hour on fire and sword its that bad. couldnt even push myself