It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Point to note for anyone considering anything listed as DRM free / direct download... quite a few games recently have been replaced by steam codes.

...yup! Fucked innit!
Yeah, I was just reading that in the other thread.

What Sachys refers to is that games that users have bought before as DRM-Free have been replaced in the users accounts for Steam keys as first related by Rodor.
madth3: Deals at GamersGate:

Up to 75% with a diversity of DRM status.

Might & Magic

Warhammer

RPGs of Wizards of the Coast including the Dungeons & Dragons Anthology
The Might and Magic X title - I'd not heard of that one. Any recommendations? Oh ugh, requires Uplay. NM. Autoupdating as a feature? I have enough autoupdating games and clients, thanks anyway.

Wow, there's a ton of DLC for Warhammer. Is Games Workshop in charge of that title? IIRC, they did the same things with the figures at the table-top game stores.

I also don't quite understand about Daggerdale being in the RPG section. According to the comments, it is more of a Hack&Slash type. Doesn't even appear that you can do much in the way of character development. And there a general feeling of incompleteness, game breaking bugs and a unclear save system. The comments say that save 'points' are at the completion of a quest, and there are areas without monsters, or monsters fall through the cracks in the level, etc. Sounds like a pass, then

Also, 2K is having a sale, Xcom: EU is $7.50 and Xcom: EW DLC is $10.20 (I think it was $2 cheaper at the last steam sale, though).
Trainz Bundle at BundleStars

$3.99 for Trainz Simulator 12 and 8 pieces of DLC, for Steam.
Evoland is 75% off at Steam, for another 47 hours.
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Presented by Rock, Paper, Shotgun</span>

PWYW
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Audiosurf (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Armageddon Empires (DRM-Free, Windows)

$1
World of Goo (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$6
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
AI War: Fleet Command+3 DLC (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Teleglitch: Die More Edition+Guns and Tunes DLC (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

Includes soundtracks for AI War and its 3 DLCs, Dungeons of Dredmor, Teleglitch and World of Goo.
Another lame Humble Weekly Bundle full of repeats - my wallet says NO! :D
Grargar: Armageddon Empires (DRM-Free, Windows)
I remember someone mentioning this ages ago and saying it was really good. though I also notice on the publishers site theres free dlc if you buy from them.

Might just pay a pittence for it.
Grargar: Armageddon Empires (DRM-Free, Windows)
Sachys: I remember someone mentioning this ages ago and saying it was really good. though I also notice on the publishers site theres free dlc if you buy from them.

That's the only one in this bundle that interests me as well, apart from the ones I already own. World of Goo would if it were DRM-free.
Impaler26: Another lame Humble Weekly Bundle full of repeats - my wallet says NO! :D
Wel, since there repeats, might you recommend something for those who have not gotten those games earlier?
Sachys: I remember someone mentioning this ages ago and saying it was really good. though I also notice on the publishers site theres free dlc if you buy from them.

IAmSinistar: That's the only one in this bundle that interests me as well, apart from the ones I already own. World of Goo would if it were DRM-free.
And just downloading now - its v1.08c so should include both mini expansions as listed on the site. :)
IAmSinistar: That's the only one in this bundle that interests me as well, apart from the ones I already own. World of Goo would if it were DRM-free.
Sachys: And just downloading now - its v1.08c so should include both mini expansions as listed on the site. :)
Hmm, tempting! If you check it out, let me know your impression. The screenshot of hex combat is so seductive to an old grognard...
Impaler26: Another lame Humble Weekly Bundle full of repeats - my wallet says NO! :D
madth3: Wel, since there repeats, might you recommend something for those who have not gotten those games earlier?
Hmm... i only played Dungeons of Dredmor briefly but it's a neat rogue-like RPG and also contains all 3 DLCs. World of Goo is supposed to be a very good and original puzzle-platformer, haven't played it yet. Don't know the other 2 games but overall i'd say the $1 tier is worth it if you don't have any of the games.
Post edited September 04, 2014 by Impaler26
Grargar:
Was gonna grab SOTS the Pit dlc, but seems that (for the UK at least) PayPal is yet again forcing you to make an account, rather than just pay by Debit Card.
Just in case anyone else refuses to have a PP account like me!

Sachys: And just downloading now - its v1.08c so should include both mini expansions as listed on the site. :)
IAmSinistar: Hmm, tempting! If you check it out, let me know your impression. The screenshot of hex combat is so seductive to an old grognard...
Will do - but my net speed is horrible right now.
Post edited September 04, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
Sachys: Was gonna grab SOTS the Pit dlc, but seems that (for the UK at least) PayPal is yet again forcing you to make an account, rather than just pay by Debit Card.
Just in case anyone else refuses to have a PP account like me!
Fret not, for a Pilgrim is waiting for you on your PM.
Impaler26: World of Goo is supposed to be a very good and original puzzle-platformer, haven't played it yet.
Played it on my tablet, it's quite fun. Would happily get this bundle if there were a DRM-free copy included.